The Chateau Diaries #132 I give to the needy and not the greedy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My, My, This place is a terrible mess, inside and out!
At least Stephanie Jarvis has finally started the long and important process of getting the throw pillow situation sorted. We wouldn’t want B&B season to be ruined before it even starts.

*Shouldn’t Lalande throw pillows be referred to as
“throw up pillows”? 🤮🤢💩

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Stuart Folkes has recently completed a 1 month Cordon Bleu cooking school course, so B&B guests are in good hands this summer. 🥂 Being from Texas I imagine Stuart's a meat 🍗🥩 and potato 🍟 kinda gir who enjoys grillin', so it will be interesting to see how she handles Snorty's delicate palette.

13 years on the corporate ladder and Stuart has chucked it all in to spend her summer with Fanny & Co cooking for B&B guests at a remote farmhouse in France. What brings this girl from San Antonio all the way to the shiteau??? 🤔

Stuart apparently has audit experience so perhaps she can help Fanny find the missing accounts. Stuart also has external communications experience so that should be handy for pithy comebacks and deleting comments on various social media accounts. I wonder what Stuart's online alias will be? 🤔

Good luck to Stuart and lets hope she doesn't start grifting, doesn't launch her own vlog and that she and her pussy-cat both escape the shiteau unscathed, emotionally and physically, by year end.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Grabeux was a bit different today and not quite as crinch-worthy as usual. Perhaps because there was no porcelain, spode, aprons or stuffied animals, but still:
  • Fanny doesn't need any more earrings or jewelry
  • There is little food (or anything else) Fanny receives which is donated to charity, because as soon as she gets anything the packaging is ripped off, plastic protection removed, perfume sprayed, clothes worn, jewelry & earrings fitted, food sampled, porcelain & ceramics used.
  • Snorty continually saying the word autumnal is just as irritating as repeatedly mentioning his grandparents
  • Fanny, our taste maker extraordinaire, thinks planting a small cactus or houseplant in a holy water font and hanging it in a bedroom is tasteful, rather than just hanging the religious item in the chapel :sick:
  • More fabric crafting projects are in the works for Snorty :sick:
  • Not the first time Natti has had a dry March, but does she only own 1 sweater? That yellow knitted sweater she was gifted in grabeaux is butt ugly, but Natti wears that sweater often so it must be still cold at the shiteau, she's hiding a bump or both. Natti did have a certain glow sitting behind the kitchen table hidden behind packages.

It appears they are doing Midsummer Night's Dream from June 8 -10, 2022, but Kat is not listed on the production team. The director for the upcoming production is Milo Derdun.
Not so much because Nutters is declaring a "try to dry March" but because her face is appearing so plump in both Venice and in these snaps, and because Armoire posed in those Venice pics with his hand protectively over her belly, him saying his job "is to take care of Nutti", him looking very crabby ( realizing he is trapped, man!), SJ "welcoming her into the family" speech in Venice ( she was SO trying to let the cat out of the bag....f@@king big gossip herself) and the big sweater( when Fanny is wearing a spring dress), AND then opening gifts behind the filthy table of bacteria.....
WHEW!!!
Makes me think a little one will be screaming at the Dump by fall
Or as the idiot likes to term it " in the autumnal weather".

Hoarder. Who saves a dress that long? Unless it is your child's baptismal gown.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
  • What is wrong with Jason Dubey?
  • Philip has a brother!?! God help us if he's anything like Snorty!!
  • Fanny wants to do a chintz bedroom!?! :sick: Although on second thought, that's pretty much Fanny's existing eclectic 'Granny, Queen Marie-Antoinette Louis Seize, shabby, mismatched, stained, farmhouse, flophouse, second-hand, incoherent, dog's breakfast, clashing, tacky, shabby schitc' decorating style.
You forgot to mention the miasma of stale sweat/saliva saturating every soft urface🤣

• What is wrong with Jason Dubey?
  • Philip has a brother!?! God help us if he's anything like Snorty!!
  • Fanny wants to do a chintz bedroom!?! :sick: Although on second thought, that's pretty much Fanny's existing eclectic 'Granny, Queen Marie-Antoinette Louis Seize, shabby, mismatched, stained, farmhouse, flophouse, second-hand, incoherent, dog's breakfast, clashing, tacky, shabby schitc' decorating style.
*surface

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Stuart Folkes has recently completed a 1 month Cordon Bleu cooking school course, so B&B guests are in good hands this summer. 🥂 Being from Texas I imagine Stuart's a meat 🍗🥩 and potato 🍟 kinda gir who enjoys grillin', so it will be interesting to see how she handles Snorty's delicate palette.

13 years on the corporate ladder and Stuart has chucked it all in to spend her summer with Fanny & Co cooking for B&B guests at a remote farmhouse in France. What brings this girl from San Antonio all the way to the shiteau??? 🤔

Stuart apparently has audit experience so perhaps she can help Fanny find the missing accounts. Stuart also has external communications experience so that should be handy for pithy comebacks and deleting comments on various social media accounts. I wonder what Stuart's online alias will be? 🤔

Good luck to Stuart and lets hope she doesn't start grifting, doesn't launch her own vlog and that she and her pussy-cat both escape the shiteau unscathed, emotionally and physically, by year end.
Appears to me that that "gurl" loves attention. Just like the Fanny-pack. If they are together too much, SJ might not like it.....that girl is younger and prettier!!! She better cook really well...or SJ and Nutti may run her off.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Appears to me that that "gurl" loves attention. Just like the Fanny-pack. If they are together too much, SJ might not like it.....that girl is younger and prettier!!! She better cook really well...or SJ and Nutti may run her off.
For sure

Reactions: 11
lulublugirl, post: 9092179, member: 184108
Back to the future, 1, 2, 3. Which will it be tattlers?View attachment 1158258View attachment 1158259View attachment 1158260

Ditto in UK. Eighteen and 21generally considered significant.

WHO ON EARTH did Barbaras make up or taught her such terrible skills , her eyelashes are way to long and should have been cut to length of eyes the blush is appaling not to mention the cakey foundation and over powder . Money doesnt always equal class for sure

Reactions: 10
lulublugirl, post: 9092179, member: 184108
Back to the future, 1, 2, 3. Which will it be tattlers?View attachment 1158258View attachment 1158259View attachment 1158260

Ditto in UK. Eighteen and 21generally considered significant.

WHO ON EARTH did Barbaras make up or taught her such terrible skills , her eyelashes are way to long and should have been cut to length of eyes the blush is appaling not to mention the cakey foundation and over powder . Money doesnt always equal class for sure
It looks self-applied. I'm sure through her blurred, cataract vision it looked on fleek.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Added that to wiki! Interesting! Stuart is a rather beautiful woman ... wonder how Nati will feel about Amaury being around her!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I try not to think of the multitude of bodily fluids that have saturated every soft surface of Fanny's frathouse. :sick:
I would love to see a secret night time black light walk through video of Stephanie Jarvis’s Chateau de Lalande. I wish an upcoming B&B guest or disgruntled volunteer or maybe even our @Clara Burnett could help us out.

Everything gross all lit up and glowing. Could be a fun backdrop for another 80’s themed party. Yuck. 💩🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I would love to see a secret night time black light walk through video of Stephanie Jarvis’s Chateau de Lalande. I wish an upcoming B&B guest or disgruntled volunteer or maybe even our @Clara Burnett could help us out.

Everything gross all lit up and glowing. Could be a fun backdrop for another 80’s themed party. Yuck. 💩🤮
Maybe Michael Petherick could do a special mystery vlog… “Black Light at La La Lande”…a true horror story! 😆 Who’s secretions belong to who? You’d need a note card to keep track!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
If the travel blog with Oliver is anything like the interview they did on saving Venice it will be soporific. 😴😴😴
I quite agree, but moreover, it's unprofessional. Anyone not aware of the chateausphere and who stumbles across this interview will be left thinking 'Who are these people?' It was made specially for CD watchers, when it could have easily been formatted for an international audience. There were no introductions, and one was deserved, so unless we knew about the CD, we left wondering why three random people are day drinking and discussing the Venetian salt marshes. There was little to no mention of the marshes history, no mention of why this woman was awarded the keys to the city, no closeup of the award, no real mention of when and why the salt marsh incentive was set up... just a come to Venice and stay longer because it's empty. An interview should never leave people wondering who the main player is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
- an English Goldie Hawn on steroids
Eh absolutely NOT

the very last thing she vainly resembles is golden hawn.
SSB dosent orbit her stratosphere!!!

gene brody — definitely with the added bonus she’s sleeping with her prodigy… that patrons are affording her

patron money that funds the projects … he’s her no 1 Muppet show
YouTube affords her him as well — clearly he’s only editing her demonstrate grabbing sessions .
😈

Reactions: 8
Haha - I don't wish to be crude, but as a sexually active person, having long finger nails would suggest certain foreplay activities are off limits for our Stephanie Jarvis. But I guess that's all irrelevant - we all know their love manifests with masturbating together over the most recent Christie's sales catalogue.

View attachment 1158082
If you refer to the photo once more - everyone will notice that the nails have been squared off at the very edge and filed down - I wonder if Grandmother or Grandfather taught him that. It’s quite funny really.
Forgot the nail polish. Shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I knew I recognised the set of four cushions on the recent vlog.
It's the same fabric as on the pub seating in the Rovers Return pub on Coronation Street (longest running soap on UK TV).
OMG! It's exactly the same. We'll, that's just disturbing. Please someone tell her!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.