The Chateau Diaries #119 narcissist harlot prancing from continent to continent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fanny treated Selmar in the same ways that she is currently treating Phillip. Narcs are transactional, e.g., what can I get out of you... what can you do for me? When Selmar arrived at the time of lock down, Isabelle and Fanny needed someone to exploit to help them during lockdown since they couldn't get any more volunteers. So they love bombed Selman, gushing over his work, pretending he was part of the family. Fanny either was sleeping with him or leading him on with her torso grinding dances.

She did what is called "future faking" when she called a shed on the property "Selmar's workshop" and didn't correct him when he stated that he still saw himself at La Lande in 10 years. Selmar physically over exerted himself cutting and transporting the stone tiles in the downstairs loo in an effort to please Fanny but she didn't care. He took Ruby to the vet when he was injured and took care of the animals since Fanny didn't give a crap about them. Fanny didn't give a tit.

Then, as others arrived at the Shitto, and Phillip and Anne Marie came, the takedown of Selmar started in earnest. Delays in the downstairs loo were blamed on him, Fanny started complaining about where he was parking his van (remember when Selmar was parked in the wooded area and Fanny refused to either cut down trees for him or did something to make him move his van next to the shitoo.)

Selmar started to slow down the work he was doing and Fanny used that to make him look bad. Anne Marie got a large room in which to create his workshop, and Selmar's workshop went back to being called the woodshed. Selmar celebrated his birthday alone in the kitchen. When Selmar made contact with Tatyiana (sp? (unfortunately another narc), Fanny pretended to be concerned that Selmar was being catfishes but then acted happy and facilitated the video leaving the shitoo with no way of returning. She avidly encouraged the crazy idea about the fundraising. Also, Fanny evidently agreed to have Tatyiana at the Shitoo and then Nutty wouldn't allow Tatiana to stay for one week until Fanny got back from a vacation.

Everything Fanny was doing was to make Selmar uncomfortable enough to leave and end the relationship without having to be directly accountable for her actions. That way, she doesn't have to be the "bad guy" and tell him to leave. It is a very covert and passive aggressive way she uses to get rid of people when they are no longer useful to her and have become a burden.

Then she will have her current crew of "flying monkey", e.g., Anne Marie, Nutty, Phillp, etc. to come and protect her and back her up in her actions.

There are no truly good times at the shitoo for anyone except Fanny. Everyone else is on borrowed time until their usefulness is us, and Fanny sends you on your way.

She did the same to Marie. Marie was her "best friend" until after the lockdown and Fanny's you tube channel took off. They would eat dinner together in bed, watch movies, etc. Then Phillip arrived, Marie was replaced, Marie was charged rent for her flower killer workshop area and rent. Fanny made Marie do all the cooking non stop. Marie was pushed out when she go tired of cooking and cleaning nonstop and Phillip replaced her.

Watch for this pattern of behavior by Fanny over and over again. She is currently doing it to Ian. Anne Marie will be her flying monkey to put down Ian's work and make sure he will not return to the shitoo. Ian went out of his way to help Fanny, gave her low rates, found the pews for the chapel, allowed her to film him nonstop, etc.

Fanny has also used Gerald for years as her flying monkey to get her out of situations, etc.

Dan needs to watch his back for he could easily come under the line of fire. Fanny screwed him by showing the pantry renovations on her channel without Dan being there. She is increasing her dismissive comments towards him. He thinks he is indispensable, as all of her previous victims did, but everyone is replaceable to a narc like Fanny.
Be careful Dan.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
i would suggest that yes, they are together. lets not forget there are two small boys, one of who is in school, involved. Would be difficult for both parents to get away for at least a week. Equally as difficult to bring the boys with them, especially when bedtimes, entertaintment, etc would have to be considered. Annalise also has a job and could she get the time off.
@halifax. I somewhat disagree with his view on re-visiting Venice with Annalise and the boys, really? Those boys at their current ages would far rather visit Euro-Disney Paris any day of the week - Venice would be wasted on them, is so expensive and they would be bored to tears - literally. Save your money Dan, go to Disney as a family and take Annalise to Venice for a romantic long weekend, just you 2. You know it will make far better sense. :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Strange thing, I thought Marie was right though in her judging the food🤔 I would have been even more strict... What does this say about me now?
I agree. I thought she actually critiqued it, which is what it is about! I thought the toxic positivity gang were boring! Marie was honest, and I liked that!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve never gotten a tattoo, so I don’t know too much about it. But, I’d be a little nervous about getting a tattoo in a foreign country where I don’t speak the native language, and where I really don’t know too much about the tattoo parlor or the tattoo artist. Seems pretty risky to me. I’d rather get a tattoo from someplace closer to where I live, and after I’ve gotten to know the artist a little better after several trips (and had seen examples of their work).
What I know from my town here is that people wait 2! years for an appointment with a good tattoo studio! I had a friend who should have had her appointment at the beginning of the pandemic and was really desperate when she had to delay it. I am not into tattoos but have a lot of friends who go regularly, like once they got pregnant made an appointment to get their baby's name tattooed. Or have a growing tattoo. Knowing this I would never go in a foreign country to a stop by tattoo studio.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Never said they don’t care for each other but, it’s toxic. Folks like Stephanie Jarvis don’t just happen. It’s a life long case of entitlement and cycling in unhealthy ways. The reason the nearly 50 year old woman lives in a dream world where she doesn’t face or except consequences, shows no empathy and continues to use and abuse others is because those around her have always allowed it so they do not face her childish retribution. They have no respect for each other. Sorry, but it’s obvious. Once yours eyes are open to narcissistic behavior, you can’t unsee it. No rose colored glasses here.
Your post reminds of something that was said by the orange one’s mother. She told a story of hearing one of her sons crying. Orange one and brother were playing with blocks and guess who had taken all the blocks. The other brother was crying. Mother told them to share. She came back to find that DT had glued all of the blocks together. She was proud and felt that this showed genius on his part. I guess that’s how Narcs are born and encouraged to thrive. I was struck by how the mother was willing to prop up one child at the expense of the other.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I agree. I thought she actually critiqued it, which is what it is about! I thought the toxic positivity gang were boring! Marie was honest, and I liked that!
I married into a family of highly competitive folks. I no longer even play a game of cards with them. They are the best at everything. 😉 They are not above cheating their way to win either. They are brutally honest whenever it benefits them. But, you dare not be harsh with them. So, this was a doomed competition from the start. I didn’t really like any of it mostly because it wasn’t planned out well on either team and maybe I would be too nice to say it. 😘

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think Dan and Annalise’s children are too old for pacifiers? I thought they caused dental problems if used beyond 2.

I’ve gone so off Dan but I did watch his latest vlog due to discussion here. Why get a tattoo in Venice? What did that cost? Even if only €100 why not use it towards something for the house, van or the family. What a bogan.

And why was Sabine in Venice?
I've thought the same thing about the pacifiers! I honestly rarely see a child, even a baby with them any more. Maybe they just do it while filming so they are quiet?

Reactions: 6
Narcs lack empathy. Most decent people would take care of their animals properly. Fanny pretends to LOVE animals, but they are just backdrop characters in her superficial fantasy of chateau princess life.

1. The sheep. She let them interbred incestuously, failed to supervise and watch them, and did not shear their wool until it was dangerously overgrown. The sheep got into various situations where they were endangered or injured.

2. She didn’t make sure Ruby was cared for, fed, given attention, or kept safe. She ambiguously claims she was allergic to Ruby, failed to take Ruby to the vet when he was seriously injured, etc. She doesn’t give a tit what happens to Ruby. Selmar had to plead with her to have Ruby’s injuries attended to.

3. She would routinely leave the shittoo without leaving food or money for food for the animals or make sure someone would care for them. Fanny only cares about herself and spending money and attention on herself and “pretty” things, not things like maintenance for the shittoo, caring for the animals, etc.

4. She doesn’t have basic knowledge about the animals she currently houses on the shittoo, putting them into danger, e.g., the peahen who was dangerously overheated, the interbreeding of the sheep, etc.

5. She left the chickens unattended and not enclosed, so they were picked off by predators, an avoidable.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Fanny treated Selmar in the same ways that she is currently treating Phillip. Narcs are transactional, e.g., what can I get out of you... what can you do for me? When Selmar arrived at the time of lock down, Isabelle and Fanny needed someone to exploit to help them during lockdown since they couldn't get any more volunteers. So they love bombed Selman, gushing over his work, pretending he was part of the family. Fanny either was sleeping with him or leading him on with her torso grinding dances.

She did what is called "future faking" when she called a shed on the property "Selmar's workshop" and didn't correct him when he stated that he still saw himself at La Lande in 10 years. Selmar physically over exerted himself cutting and transporting the stone tiles in the downstairs loo in an effort to please Fanny but she didn't care. He took Ruby to the vet when he was injured and took care of the animals since Fanny didn't give a crap about them. Fanny didn't give a tit.

Then, as others arrived at the Shitto, and Phillip and Anne Marie came, the takedown of Selmar started in earnest. Delays in the downstairs loo were blamed on him, Fanny started complaining about where he was parking his van (remember when Selmar was parked in the wooded area and Fanny refused to either cut down trees for him or did something to make him move his van next to the shitoo.)

Selmar started to slow down the work he was doing and Fanny used that to make him look bad. Anne Marie got a large room in which to create his workshop, and Selmar's workshop went back to being called the woodshed. Selmar celebrated his birthday alone in the kitchen. When Selmar made contact with Tatyiana (sp? (unfortunately another narc), Fanny pretended to be concerned that Selmar was being catfishes but then acted happy and facilitated the video leaving the shitoo with no way of returning. She avidly encouraged the crazy idea about the fundraising. Also, Fanny evidently agreed to have Tatyiana at the Shitoo and then Nutty wouldn't allow Tatiana to stay for one week until Fanny got back from a vacation.

Everything Fanny was doing was to make Selmar uncomfortable enough to leave and end the relationship without having to be directly accountable for her actions. That way, she doesn't have to be the "bad guy" and tell him to leave. It is a very covert and passive aggressive way she uses to get rid of people when they are no longer useful to her and have become a burden.

Then she will have her current crew of "flying monkey", e.g., Anne Marie, Nutty, Phillp, etc. to come and protect her and back her up in her actions.

There are no truly good times at the shitoo for anyone except Fanny. Everyone else is on borrowed time until their usefulness is us, and Fanny sends you on your way.

She did the same to Marie. Marie was her "best friend" until after the lockdown and Fanny's you tube channel took off. They would eat dinner together in bed, watch movies, etc. Then Phillip arrived, Marie was replaced, Marie was charged rent for her flower killer workshop area and rent. Fanny made Marie do all the cooking non stop. Marie was pushed out when she go tired of cooking and cleaning nonstop and Phillip replaced her.

Watch for this pattern of behavior by Fanny over and over again. She is currently doing it to Ian. Anne Marie will be her flying monkey to put down Ian's work and make sure he will not return to the shitoo. Ian went out of his way to help Fanny, gave her low rates, found the pews for the chapel, allowed her to film him nonstop, etc.

Fanny has also used Gerald for years as her flying monkey to get her out of situations, etc.

Dan needs to watch his back for he could easily come under the line of fire. Fanny screwed him by showing the pantry renovations on her channel without Dan being there. She is increasing her dismissive comments towards him. He thinks he is indispensable, as all of her previous victims did, but everyone is replaceable to a narc like Fanny.
Be careful Dan.
That is an excellent judge of her character. Not to be dismissive, but I have encountered women like her in my field of work.
My advice would always be- contract and stick to the terms of it. Any changes should always be in writing and with advance notice.
Expenses should be agreed in advance and any out of pocket unusual expenses should be repaid in a timely manner.
That way everything is above board and he has his back covered.
I cannot understand how previous Shittoo inhabitants gave so much freely.
For example:
Vlogs and time on vlogs even the GAG ones. Selmar, contributed greatly to all of those and became a favourite with the viewers.
Time on those should have seen renumeration properly beyond his volunteer time. He helped grow the channel as did others. You can bet your bottom dollar that the Co owners greatly benefitted beyond the volunteers.
Dan definitely needs to revise his T's and C's and I would advise the others to do so. A jolly to Venice (maybe payment in kind) which she probably writes off against tax still constitutes working hours (if you can call it that) re time spent on Vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Narcs lack empathy. Most decent people would take care of their animals properly. Fanny pretends to LOVE animals, but they are just backdrop characters in her superficial fantasy of chateau princess life.

1. The sheep. She let them interbred incestuously, failed to supervise and watch them, and did not shear their wool until it was dangerously overgrown. The sheep got into various situations where they were endangered or injured.

2. She didn’t make sure Ruby was cared for, fed, given attention, or kept safe. She ambiguously claims she was allergic to Ruby, failed to take Ruby to the vet when he was seriously injured, etc. She doesn’t give a tit what happens to Ruby. Selmar had to plead with her to have Ruby’s injuries attended to.

3. She would routinely leave the shittoo without leaving food or money for food for the animals or make sure someone would care for them. Fanny only cares about herself and spending money and attention on herself and “pretty” things, not things like maintenance for the shittoo, caring for the animals, etc.

4. She doesn’t have basic knowledge about the animals she currently houses on the shittoo, putting them into danger, e.g., the peahen who was dangerously overheated, the interbreeding of the sheep, etc.

5. She left the chickens unattended and not enclosed, so they were picked off by predators, an avoidable.
well....she may live in a farmhouse..full of rodents...but she isnt a farmerswife....she is a princess.. ;) animals are not to her concern...just usefull to fill her vlogs...animals must be looked after by the staff..:devilish: she only likes animals when they are stuffed..and send to her by her followers...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I have to circle back to Sara Phillips... for a novice seamstress, I was skeptical. Bellow is a brief time line. 2/5/22 Sara mentions a generous new friend. Could it be, her new friend was involved in Sewist Sara's costume making??? 🤔

1645980940027.png
1645982378089.png

sewmanorandmakr
The breeches are mostly done. The stays are started, using the @redthreaded pattern, and then this pattern from @americanduchess just arrived. I have three weeks and a bit! The insanity!
JANUARY 18

1645981830348.png

sewmanorandmakr
My first attempt at pattern matching.
JANUARY 31

1645982247787.png

sewmanorandmakr
TFW you are still agog a week later from the kindness of new friends like @mrsmurrayandco.
FEBRUARY 5

Meet @mrsmurrayandco. Sewist Sara's new friend...

About Me
menimes.jpg
Mrs M

Scottish by birth I majored in Fashion and Design from St. Martins in London in 1976 and moved immediately to Paris fulfilling a childhood dream. After working for almost 40 years in couture for designers such as Chloé, Martine Sitbon, Karl Lagerfeld, Ines de la Fressange and then as head of developement for Kenzo Paris ( LVMH Group ) I moved to Brazil in 2006. Returning to France in 2008 I took a two year break from fashion before working with the wonderful couturier Rabih Kayrouz, travelling a lot ! Then back working with the gorgeous Ines de la Fressange before again moving to the French countryside from where I work today in the company of my two beloved dogs Dora and Lady.

This is Sara's post before departing for Italy. That👇is an example of a novice seamstress, at best. Of course, Philip Janssen comments. 🤪

1645980774973.png
1645980790621.png

sewmanorandmakr
Really quick sewing kit to take to Venice.
FEBRUARY 15

philipjanssen
That’s so smart!!
1w

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
o worries - however long it takes. 🙂 I must point out however, that I walked in the door expecting knives out at my appearance,
Reality is this - don’t believe all you read on the toilet door When leaving the toilets in chateau farmhouse

They were possibly plastered when they left the graffiti

Don’t believe the hype - this is thread 🧵 119 …. Many more than the fabled 15 RESIDE on tattle.life .

Would you enter a dinner party of sophisticated educated witty and jovial ppl - and tell them the agenda ??

Read the room - take a seat 💺 enjoy the cocktails 🍸 and chill 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Have you seen Fanny's roots lately??? She hasn't had a dye job in months. Hate to envision what shade of grey Fanny's under-carriage is by now.
This is where I feel we go wrong at times. I could be called a Silver fox. Mrs G- I tried to refer to her as a silver Milf and I got battered around my silver mane and a bill for the hairdressers. What is a man to do?
Ladies no grey shaming. One man's Milf is another man's cougar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Stephanie Jarvis sure is getting her monies worth from that dress. 😂 just to be clear I am a believer in recycling clothes. But quite strange how that dress is a one size fits all.
Stephanie Jarvis probably told the dressmaker that the dress had to be multisize. Hadn't she talked Marie into having a dress made for Bridgerton?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This person is a 'one man' advertising agency for Villioti; doesn't even take Sundays off!
@Toys in the attic. Didn't he personally gift Phillip that outfit recently, if so, he is now praising the exact same outfit. 100% crazy!
well....she may live in a farmhouse...but she isnt a farmerswife....she is a princess.. ;) animals are not to her concern...just usefull to fill her vlogs...animals must be looked after by the staff..:devilish:
@Toys in the attic, @Le Comte de Monte Cristo.
This may enlighten some :
In 1783, Marie Antoinette commissioned a hameau—an ornamental village—intended to be used as a garden folly in the park of the Château de Versailles. Hameau became very popular among 18th century French aristocrats, the most famous being the hameau on the estate of the Château de Chantilly. The little village was modeled on a farm in Normandy, and had seven buildings with thatched roofs and rustic exteriors. But the interiors were extremely elegant, and used for concerts, games, and dinners.
Who knew????

Reactions: 8
I have to circle back to Sara Phillips... for a novice seamstress, I was skeptical. Bellow is a brief time line. 2/5/22 Sara mentions a generous new friend. Could it be, her new friend was involved in Sewist Sara's costume making??? 🤔

View attachment 1091670 View attachment 1091723
sewmanorandmakr
The breeches are mostly done. The stays are started, using the @redthreaded pattern, and then this pattern from @americanduchess just arrived. I have three weeks and a bit! The insanity!
JANUARY 18

View attachment 1091707
sewmanorandmakr
My first attempt at pattern matching.
JANUARY 31

View attachment 1091719
sewmanorandmakr
TFW you are still agog a week later from the kindness of new friends like @mrsmurrayandco.
FEBRUARY 5

Meet @mrsmurrayandco. Sewist Sara's new friend...

About Me
View attachment 1091736
Mrs M
Scottish by birth I majored in Fashion and Design from St. Martins in London in 1976 and moved immediately to Paris fulfilling a childhood dream. After working for almost 40 years in couture for designers such as Chloé, Martine Sitbon, Karl Lagerfeld, Ines de la Fressange and then as head of developement for Kenzo Paris ( LVMH Group ) I moved to Brazil in 2006. Returning to France in 2008 I took a two year break from fashion before working with the wonderful couturier Rabih Kayrouz, travelling a lot ! Then back working with the gorgeous Ines de la Fressange before again moving to the French countryside from where I work today in the company of my two beloved dogs Dora and Lady.

This is Sara's post before departing for Italy. That is an example of a novice seamstress, at best. Of course, Philip Janssen comments. 🤪

View attachment 1091661View attachment 1091662
sewmanorandmakr
Really quick sewing kit to take to Venice.
FEBRUARY 15

philipjanssen
That’s so smart!!
1w
what is a ladiesmaid without her sewing kit.... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone know what her employment history is or her education? Please correct me if I am wrong, but I don’t recall her sharing her resume.
Her education began and ended at The Lalande School of grift.
Her resume:
Killing flowers in the style of Morticia Adams.
Dead floral arrangements.
Credentials: The jam jar collector of HMN, winner four years on the run.
Acting credentials: Ability to sniff and snivell on cue.
Model: Has nude modelled for Oliver in his live art classes. Has been photographed by the lesbian photographers in the nude.
Business credentials: Has van will travel.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.