The Chateau Diaries #11 Shat o shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Michael should be busy counting his blessings instead of moaning about his past faulty decisions and inability to avoid ’laughable’ forums. He lives in a mansion, with his family, surrounded by God knows how many acres of beautiful land, has a job (which he should treat as one) filming whatever he wants, whenever he wants, has a growing YouTube channel (with a good share of luck) and people are continually sending him money to do that. In times of pandemic, which he seems too sheltered to notice, his depression is portrayed with a lack of sensitivity that is quite frankly astonishing for a man of his age.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just from watching the video it sounded like one design, but they've used it on all sorts of different products. I don't know the details obviously but thats what it sounded like.

I think that is the pattern?
😆😆😆 in the little sketch of A and D on that website they’re certainly sporting a few less pounds than they carry in reality... artistic licence!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly not surprised that Angel would stoop so low. Her and Dick make me feel 🤢🤮 Everyone on here loves talking about narcissists, but they’re the ones that have an actual mural of themselves in their chateau (which I think MPK did) 🤮

Anyway, I didn’t really see the point of bringing that up now?? You have over 200k followers, just make some new designs and sell them. His super fans would buy whatever the hell he’d tried to flog to them. Just seemed like another attempt to gain pity, especially after a lot of fans and patrons have been leaving because of the lack of content.

As for tattle, he can’t be that upset if it was only “hate” and speculation that was not based on reality. Clearly we’ve been uncovering a lot of truths on here, that he clearly would have preferred to remain hidden. I also think that he’s realized that the critiques on here about his work ethic are true and that’s why they’ve stung so much.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He allegedly produced a design for wallpaper for the Strawbridges’ personal use. They, however turn the design into a huge commercial business eg sold in Sainsbury’. Not really in the spirit of the original idea.

Reactions: 10
I’m glad he’s come out and put the focus on Angela. It’s really horrible how she treated him. Surprised though that other château owners (especially Stephanie) haven’t said anything and surprised Stephanie still wants to be associated in any way with Angela.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m glad he’s come out and put the focus on Angela. It’s really horrible how she treated him. Surprised though that other château owners (especially Stephanie) haven’t said anything and surprised Stephanie still wants to be associated in any way with Angela.
Maybe because as far as Madame Chatelaine’s concerned, it’s all about me, myself, and I 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Im not. Why would sj or any of the other chateau cause any friction. They benefit financially from being on ettcdiy.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There is always two sides to every story. We only know what we have seen on social media from fans and what mpk have said. Perhaps in time we will get more clarity.
I work in the art world and used to know the circles Angel ran in back when she lived in the U.K.
She is notorious for this sort of thing. I would describe her as wanting to be this bohemian-artist type person but sadly she doesn’t always the creative ability. When I knew her she was very jealous of other people who created art that she wanted to create. Often she would lash out on those who were younger than her and almost bully them.
Glad Michael has talked about his experiences.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Jesus, did anyone here accuse her father of this?
yes, if you read back on the threads there is a ton of speculation. Some of it in good fun and some super uncomfortable to read. Saying his paintings showed they had an inappropriate relationship. Also digging into the lives of people who have never been in the videos. The rule on tattle is to report a comment, let a moderator handle it and keep scrolling instead of calling it out. But I don’t know if that deletes the comment? Or just sends a warning to the commenter?

To be 100% honest - I used to be on here with a different account name. But one user who has seemingly disappeared off the platform would accuse everyone and anyone who commented somewhat sympathetic of being a spy. And then when I commented I was uncomfortable about something they posted they reported me. That user then went on to post a now deleted tirade about who on the thread was from LaLande and who wasn’t. They are gone now, can’t even search their name, but there are for sure some people on here for darker purposes than gossip.
To each his own obvi, not telling anyone how to post! Don’t report me! Just pointing out that as much as Michael and Stephanie are putting their lives out there, some people do (or did) seem to have vendettas here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It does seem that he has been messed around regarding his work on that design, no idea about the legalities but I understand him feeling bitter. But would that have been enough for Angel to fire him and Sadie, and get the Pethericks dropped from the tv show? Seems a bit extreme to me.

And as for haters etc, not much actual hate here unlike the vitriol from his dear sister.
What did she say and why?

Reactions: 1
🎥🎥🎥 tattle ... mews

oh ff sake me me me me me

well hello Sir trotter .... welcome 🙏
Small Minds .... what feel good site did you pull that off

no 1 .. have you or have you not sought financing from groups off ppl for the last 10 months
Gifts ... plates .. tea .. chocolate

well then I personally am calling BS 🤬 on your toddler trotter expose

Im in no doubt master and mistress straw bridge will attach a writ to you musings this evening- it was you whom didn’t seek correct artistic advice - reality you were hired as an artist 👩‍🎨 - ther ends your ownership
Been directed on an idear - was their idear ... you simply put on paper THEIR ideas
Tattle will be the leaste of your woes

very foolish move ...
but it’s of no consequence ... as you eluded to several times

you have amassed over on patron 50 k
You tube possibly 70 k
Yet you managed to laugh visit and survive ...eat repair spend with little concern ..... really ?

yet musings on tattle.life have left you Low ... in the last 2 weeks ????
what about the rest of the globe 🌏
What about the rest of ppl who are front line workers .... with real concerns —- not just how the look or sound on tv 📺
Again as you state ... of little consequence

thanks for the plug 🔌 no doubt when many others arrive ... indeed they will
The GIFT 🎁
They will have 11 threads 🧵 of highly intelligent and witty insight
Fact what will happen 50% might have eureka and the lifting of your veils

prehaps now
one video a week about showing how many Fortume and mason hampers your using would have saved you the no doubt huge media coverage you have unleashed

Major Dick didn’t earn that mocklier for nothing

Tattlers don’t rattle .... they question the motives of ppl whom don’t recognise
A good thing ... whilst living it

Oddly enough you could suffer your own look and voice to whinge about the very hand ... that fed u

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
From Michael’s comment section. What she mentions is some of what I was referencing previously where some people are obsessed with taking them down.
Hopefully they can focus on the speculations that are true. They could seriously benefit greatly from a lot from “gossip” forums. I’ve seen many good suggestions on here.

there is more famous and successful people who don’t get a fraction of the gossip / speculation that they get. One can only speculate why that is.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
yes, if you read back on the threads there is a ton of speculation. Some of it in good fun and some super uncomfortable to read. Saying his paintings showed they had an inappropriate relationship. Also digging into the lives of people who have never been in the videos. The rule on tattle is to report a comment, let a moderator handle it and keep scrolling instead of calling it out. But I don’t know if that deletes the comment? Or just sends a warning to the commenter?

Art Francis ... is in the eye of the beholder

many a master painting has been described as utter shite

His paintings are open to interpretation
And they are at best ... not the leaste but subjective

so where are your musings since jan 15-
Oh dear .... derailing a thread telling ppl what to think 🤔
👁 👃 🐀

🎥🎥🎥 tattle ... mews

you have amassed over on patron 50 k
You tube possibly 70 k
And that’s probably a very conservative figure especially if it excluded the 25k go fund me to fix up the gardeners cottage.

hopefully he can realise that he has a huge following and he could achieve great success and he doesn’t need to beg for plates / gifts a go fund me/ more patrons buy me a coffee.

if he was to put out one video a week he would get over 5k from YouTube. He could easily do merchandise. Hopefully he won’t let it be a wasted opportunity.

as he is going to get taxed a lot on it anyway he might as well spend good money to get a professional in to handle things that he is clearly not good at himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Art Francis ... is in the eye of the beholder

many a master painting has been described as utter shite

His paintings are open to interpretation
And they are at best ... not the leaste but subjective

so where are your musings since jan 15-
Oh dear .... derailing a thread telling ppl what to think 🤔
👁 👃 🐀
lol, mojo ❤ Please read my full comment again. You just proved my point. I’m not moderating. People are allowed to feel differently.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
And that’s probably a very conservative figure especially if it excluded the 25k go fund me to fix up the gardeners cottage.

hopefully he can realise that he has a huge following and he could achieve great success and he doesn’t need to beg for plates / gifts a go fund me/ more patrons buy me a coffee.

if he was to put out one video a week he would get over 5k from YouTube. He could easily do merchandise. Hopefully he won’t let it be a wasted opportunity.

as he is going to get taxed a lot on it anyway he might as well spend good money to get a professional in to handle things that he is clearly not good at himself.
I thought it fair not to bring it up
31 k go fund me
Laptop 👩‍💻 4 k
Buy me a coffee ☕
Buy me more roof joists
Premier monies .....

he’s unleashed a tit ⛈ storm
As dear brenda says
Pulling up a wee chair 🪑
Telephone ☎ off
Popcorn 🍿 ready

settling down 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

what’s laughable as Sir trotter
His confidence was gone ... in the last few days

you haven’t worked in weeks ... and that’s a fact and no I’m not unhappy in my life - it’s a pandemic 😷 mortally concerned for all my loved ones and those around me

just don’t want to sit by and watch a snake charmer abuse genuine ppls concern

when your not concerned with theirs

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.