The Chateau Diaries #11 Shat o shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did BG have to say about Tomaz? I missed that!
I think she just said by the comments here what everyone else thought, he was there for charity & exposure..like if your fathers a doctor & mother an accomplished artist why do you need a go fund me for a new laptop or a microphone..bizarre..stolen case bizarre..and then the money that was collected for his mothers charity that was never heard of. Plus he was in the country illegally as he didnt have a visa.The super fans were hyperventilating because they had never experienced criticism of their idols before. It was a surprising response from her & she never backed down. Was she throwing SJ balls perhaps?

Reactions: 1
Hi Everyone! I'm new to this site and just feel so good about venting all my woes concerning CD. Like many of you have said, you can't write anything but syrupy happy thoughts on YT or your post is deleted and you are blocked. I wouldn't be here if CD had taken the path it has. I enjoyed the old vlogs but then things really changed once the money started coming in. Heck, old Beverly Hillbilly reruns are better than the current CD vlogs. The gift grab really did me in. The ridiculous amount of crap people sent accompanied by bad acting of being so surprised and awed was too much. How can a grown woman act so stupid over crocheted shawls and cheap candy? Plus, playing dress up is appealing once or twice a year but it has now become a regular occurrence. It's lost its appeal and now looks like they are all trying way too hard to have something to do and film. And really, isn't SJ getting a little old for this? I do think she has issues with aging. The older she gets, the more childlike she acts. One more dig and I'll shut up. Ditch the mini-dresses! Yuck, yuck, yuck! Especially those floaty things. They only work on thin 13 year old girls and even then they're pretty bad.
Hi - I’m also new but can’t seem to be able to leave a posting how did you do it pls ?

Reactions: 2
Time for a Donegal.

There once was a forum called Tattle,
Which caused many cages to rattle.
Mention Stephanie and gifting,
Or Michael and grifting,
And their mothers come out to do battle.
Agent 007
Parrrfect

keys 🔑 to DB 9 on hall table
Virtual serving of your cocktail 🍸
🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Interesting to see that the videos in “How to Renovate a Chateau (without killing your partner)" YouTube channel get roughly the same amount of likes (with far less views) and yet it has only a small fraction of subscribers than Chateau Diaries has (17K vs 100K). Which means there is a far more loyal fan base there, where I presume the focus is not on money grabbing and e-begging. Good for them.

Is there a new thread already? Is 'Tattlers can't be rattled' off the table?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh yes ! Her grandmother’s house .... ? Have they still got this do you know ?
Well if they own soooo many houses why haven’t they sold a couple to get chateau works done ?
Joe Bloggs while renovating would sell items : go without holidays etc to get house renovations done - not quite fiat to accept funds from others if they are clearly much more well off than the majority of her Patreon’s

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.