The Chateau Diaries #108 Crazy, strange, eyes wide shut, in the middle of nowhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn't sound as though Billy was at all concerned about his brother just a short while ago. How strange that this should come on the heels of Billy liking all those negative comments yesterday.

More likely to be drying out!
Yes it’s a bit odd that Billy teases his brother in a situation like that. Like I’m not a huge fan of MPK but I wouldn’t wish anyone bad who’s already in the hospital.

Reactions: 15
This really is hitting a new low, even for Teabag Trotter! How strange that in Billy's vlog tonight he responded only an hour ago:

View attachment 1012955
It doesn't sound as though Billy was at all concerned about his brother just a short while ago. How strange that this should come on the heels of Billy liking all those negative comments yesterday.

More likely to be drying out!
Exactly! So, Michael’s in the hospital and Billy’s liking negative comments about his brother’s whereabouts? What kind of person does that? And, once again, a cryptic post from Michael on Instagram with no details. Based on past experience, assuming he’s making a mountain out of a mole hill…probably had a bad case of gas. MPK’s the master of emotional manipulation (or thinks he is). What a great way for Michael to “stick it” to his brother…getting back at him for yesterday’s vlog title and liking those negative comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh good lord. 🤪 This is his description...

Come thrift with me in South Africa - we're hunting for antiques and I find amazing Waterford Crystal pieces!! I also explain the difference between decanting and aerating wine and try a South African 'Sherry' for the first time :)

So, how many years has he been drinking legally??? He is not someone that viewers should take advice from.
He is just throwing tit at a wall to see what sticks. He is an expert at nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.