The Chateau Diaries #106 Even as a grifter she is quite stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since we don’t have anything new to pick apart, can we do some speculating? I have a few things I’m wondering about at the moment, so tell me what you think:

1. Mummy having to host PhiPhi as a guest in her home. Will she:

-order him around like a slave?
-bring him breakfast in bed with her daughter?
-act like he doesn’t exist?
-sneer at him until the camera pans to her
-pull out the non disclosure forms and payoff money to make him go away?
-dance around him in her bathing suit?

2. Stephanie not getting to go to SA because she keeps testing positive for CoVid. Will she:

-lie about it
-lie about it and party in London
-lie about it and try to get into Italy
-lie about and it go to Bar-Bay-Doss

3. Stephanie isn’t going back to the meat locker until February. How poor is the content going to be? Will it be:

-recycled outtakes of stuff we already saw in Dans vlog
-buying expensive crap wherever in the world she is at the moment
-visiting a Church and inappropriately filming it while half naked, and then crying
-eating something while groaning it’s her favorite
-buying cases of wine
-drunk at a $800 lunch somewhere
-wearing a bathing suit to not go swimming while she reads something
-PhiPhi curling her hair

4. The Patreon Vlog content is not going to be very chateau-centric till she’s back. Will it consist of:

-outtakes from the Advent Vlogs which will be even worse than the Advent Vlogs
-Dan walking around and filming the grass grow or all the stuff that’s broken
-video of Natti sitting on Anne Marie all over Argentina
-Stephanie reading Wikipedia
-Davey’s Garden Plans AGAIN

Hmmmm. I do wonder. 🤣🤣🤣

that BBC article was a bloody joke. So they trot off together pool their monies and buy a broken down tit hole for $590,000 and have no idea how much it will cost them to fix the bloody place ? ARE THEY KIDDING. HOW EMBARRASSING TO EVEN ADMIT SOMETHING LIKE THAT ????? Just shows she lives in an altered state of consciousness to even say something like that to the BB Fing C
Yeah. And her parents blessed it and contributed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Doesn't that just prove how vacuous they all are?
VACUOUS INDEED

Wait, so the young man above in a 3pc suit is Marie's mother's partner/husband?
He doesn't look much older than Marie. How old is her mother?
its all to complicated for me. Plus can’t stand road kill so I don’t really care who this person is

i think i am gonna watch Grey Gardens...i will catch up with you all ....tomorrow ;)
I prefer little Edie to SJ any day

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I wish I had a Dan the Gardener to sort out things at Chateau de Beau Monde. For example, there's fresh snow piling up outside and my shovel is saying, "witch, this snow ain't gonna clear itself." I used to have an Oscar the Gardener but he only shows up intermittently, like when he needs some extra ching. I guess the snow can wait till tomorrow, this wine won't drink itself either, you know.
You slay me! Thanks for making me laugh! Obviously, the only solution is for you to buy a decrepit Chateau in France (wine is very inexpensive- already an economically sound idea 🤪 ), start your own YouTube channel and advertise for workaways who will do everything for you! Enjoy your wine, my sister from another mother! I'm well into my cups in a bottle of Mezzacorona Dinotte (it's a shockingly good brand for being as inexpensive as it is, and while I am not a fan of red blends, this one is pretty solid. I am a fan of their Pinot Grigio, and when I saw Dinotte, my inner narcissist T Rex said, "YASSS! The Italians have created a red wine in my honor- girl dinosaur! Dinotte!" In all reality, it's Di Notte-"At Night", but suspect the label printer made it all one capitalized word to cater to Mezzacorona's large following of T Rex female fans.) The snow can wait- it's not going anywhere!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I recall Sillymar filmed visiting a chateau, owned by a single middle-aged woman, which needed restoration and she wanted him to work for her. I got vibes that she wanted him for more than work, so I’m sure Sillymar will head back to France to find another horny, lonely, old , silly female chateau owner in need of a white knight van.
@OhIDontKnow... YOU’RE SPOT ON CORRECT. he was boinking SJ and she ended it when snorts came along. What he’s gotten himself into with Gollum is so sad. Have you noticed she’s trying to give herself fake eye brows ? Jesus it just keeps getting worse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Agreed wholeheartedly! I did have to chuckle because Dan's vlog (which was probably filmed within the past few days) displayed the plastic garland and decorations are STILL in place above the stoves. Crikey, Fanny! I suspect some one will eventually take it down, and throw it in Narnia, covered in grease and muck, and we will see it reappear next year in its dusty, dirty glory as it gets re-affixed. With her caddywampus timeline (they filmed the Advent Calendar in the Fall last year, as she was not planning on spending Christmas in the Shitoo), she'll probably leave it up so she can start filming the 2022 Advent in June/July. It will be touted to B&B guests as, "Now you can experience the magic of Christmas at the Chateau with us! Aren't you the fortunate one?!?" Seems legit, as they were still opening Cadeaux gifts from Christmas 2020 last summer. SMH. Thank you, Dan, for inadvertently showing us the "dirt"- both literally and figuratively!
Dan likes to stir :poop: I'm sure he shows us the bad stuff on purpose. The roof does need work. That will be Dan's job once the cherry picker comes. He better wear a harness & he might have to go see Billy for some lessons.

Reactions: 20
This sums up SJ's channel 100 %
I love Don Rickles.
Back in the 70's my dad would go to Las Vegas often.
He was a drinker but not a gambler.
But he LOVED the shows.
Once he and my mom were sitting up close to the stage and Don Rickles picked out my dad to razz and make fun of.
My dad was ecstatic!!!

Since we don’t have anything new to pick apart, can we do some speculating? I have a few things I’m wondering about at the moment, so tell me what you think:

-order him around like a slave?
-bring him breakfast in bed with her daughter?
-act like he doesn’t exist?
-sneer at him until the camera pans to her
-pull out the non disclosure forms and payoff money to make him go away?
-dance around him in her bathing suit?

2. Stephanie not getting to go to SA because she keeps testing positive for CoVid. Will she:

-lie about it
-lie about it and party in London
-lie about it and try to get into Italy
-lie about and it go to Bar-Bay-Doss

3. Stephanie isn’t going back to the meat locker until February. How poor is the content going to be? Will it be:

-recycled outtakes of stuff we already saw in Dans vlog
-buying expensive crap wherever in the world she is at the moment
-visiting a Church and inappropriately filming it while half naked, and then crying
-eating something while groaning it’s her favorite
-buying cases of wine
-drunk at a $800 lunch somewhere
-wearing a bathing suit to not go swimming while she reads something
-PhiPhi curling her hair

4. The Patreon Vlog content is not going to be very chateau-centric till she’s back. Will it consist of:

-outtakes from the Advent Vlogs which will be even worse than the Advent Vlogs
-Dan walking around and filming the grass grow or all the stuff that’s broken
-video of Natti sitting on Anne Marie all over Argentina
-Stephanie reading Wikipedia
-Davey’s Garden Plans AGAIN

Hmmmm. I do wonder. 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah. And her parents blessed it and contributed.
All good questions!!!!
I think IJ may act like she loves Snorts on camera but try to poison him....and I hope she pulls that off.
Just enough to make him puke and stay in bed the whole trip so we don't have to see him....ever.

StephenMeMeMe will lie till the cows come home and go to Bar Bay dose!

The content will be just tit and her idiot "family" will lap it up like a big, fat "chocolate" pie. YUMMY!
Oh and yes, she will wear her swimming "costume" and read a trashy novel but not swim. Phyllis will have his/her floaties on and be in the baby pool. Gah gah goo goo.👶👶

The Patreon video will be of Armoire nailing Nutty 😲

There.
All good sufficient answers!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I wish I had a Dan the Gardener to sort out things at Chateau de Beau Monde. For example, there's fresh snow piling up outside and my shovel is saying, "witch, this snow ain't gonna clear itself." I used to have an Oscar the Gardener but he only shows up intermittently, like when he needs some extra ching. I guess the snow can wait till tomorrow, this wine won't drink itself either, you know.
Perhaps your Patreons can gift you a snowblower?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So I just checked out Michael's instagram with Florian...yikes is all I have to say. Patreons wake up and take your hard earned money back. What a joke is all I have to say.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
All this talk of Squirrelboy and drag and I start receiving pop-up ads for Basse Nuts (their logo is a Squirrel) and 1970's platform shoes. :ROFLMAO:
1642225694785.png
1642225825145.png

• Haha
i think i am gonna watch Grey Gardens...i will catch up with you all ....tomorrow ;)
I watched it tonight ... wow, weirdness. Curious what you think.

My speculation on this is that IJ & Percy live at his home most of the time so Fanny & Phiphi will have the beach house to themselves and visit as much or as little with IJ & Percy as they want. I'm guessing she'll make it look like they are together a lot, but that they actually won't be together near as much as it will look like.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Re Grey Gardens Documentary - incredibly sad saw it years ago. I did find the Drew Barrymore film provided more context on their decline in mental health and their loss of wealth, then watched documentary again.

My speculation on this is that IJ & Percy live at his home most of the time so Fanny & Phiphi will have the beach house to themselves and visit as much or as little with IJ & Percy as they want. I'm guessing she'll make it look like they are together a lot, but that they actually won't be together near as much as it will look like.

Reactions: 25
Re Grey Gardens Documentary - incredibly sad saw it years ago. I did find the Drew Barrymore film provided more context on their decline in mental health and their loss of wealth, then watched documentary again.
Yes it was very sad and no context at all in the documentary, I think I got more from the movie trailer (Haven't watched the movie yet, but plan to)
Couldn't work out the motivation of Jerry visiting, and kind of felt the ladies were taken advantage of by the film makers a bit, as I feel they didn't have the mental capacity to agree to the filming.

Reactions: 9
Exactly! Are we talking Southern (Uk) pies? Thin, hardly any crust and no gravy Or proper pies like we have in Northern England- decent pastry crust, with depth and filling? 🤣
Hmmm…when we talk about pie in Canada it is mostly fruit pie or sometimes French tortiere, which is about the same height. However, I prefer to measure in loaded lemon meringue pie, which towers above the crust at about five inches. As a Canadian, it’s sometimes inches, sometimes centimetres…depends. So…I’m about eleven lemon meringue pies or a few pans of butter tarts…depending how tall you like your tarts (reverting to an earlier SJ height thread??) Hmmm…new Question, Tattle-Tattle Tartlets…How do you like your tarts? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think his output for work declined along with his enthusiasm for her.
This is exactly what happens, again and again and again. She lures them in with her sparkling personality and her well acted charm, and once they start to see her for who she really is and start to doubt some of her decisions, it's too late: she has already found somebody else who is just as enchanted by her as you they were in the beginning and all that's left is for them to stand by and watch them take over. They lose interest themselve and start working less hard, making themselves even more less valuable for SJ. Because of the initial love bombing, leaving does not seem like a viable immediate option, but when they finally do leave it's usually with the message they will return soon. Some do, they never learn and are truly lost. Selmar seems to be one of those, poor guy.

so Dan has found the key..not of Fannies chastitybelt....i think a lott of keys will fit in that old lock...:rolleyes:
You'd be foolish to think there even was a key for something so widely accessible.

It would appear that even Brenda felt the idea of crowd funding a gift was too much
That's just being the coward she is. As always, BG is protecting her own position without admitting what her group is about is just morally obnoxious. I dared her before to speak up, she never does. We all got her number and know exactly where that woman is coming from.

I feel like he is really lucky to have a paid job doing whatever he wants, brings his kid to work and films it all (at a chateau with a pretty good internet presense) for his very own youtube channel. Works out pretty well for him (and his family) and also SJ.
If I were Annalise I'd be very happy when he'd stop filming at home and keep me and my personal shenanigan out of the picture, just like he's doing basically. Especially with the knowledge they have about how SJ's behavior has ruined privacy for everybody around her, it really pays to be careful. So basically, by not showing too much of their private lives in his vlogs, he's actually taking really good and sensible care of his family.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Those houses are too far apart to visit regularly anyway, so if she tries to pull it off like this, we will know.

Reactions: 22
If I were Annalise I'd be very happy when he'd stop filming at home and keep me and my personal shenanigan out of the picture, just like he's doing basically. Especially with the knowledge they have about how SJ's behavior has ruined privacy for everybody around her, it really pays to be careful. So basically, by not showing too much of their private lives in his vlogs, he's actually taking really good and sensible care of his family.
I think that Dan will learn from the mistakes of others in Chateauvlogland. He's trying to learn his craft and as Clara has already said, is creating a divide between his family and his vlogging. It's been a while since we saw Annalise in Fanny's vlogs either. She is taking advantage of a job opportunity away from the Chateau - perhaps she will continue doing hair there for "pocket money". School communities are a great way for others to get know her and this could serve her well when she is ready to build a customer base for her hairdressing business. Are the Prestons creating a little safety net for when Fanny feels they have served their purpose and discards them?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This is exactly what happens, again and again and again. She lures them in with her sparkling personality and her well acted charm, and once they start to see her for who she really is and start to doubt some of her decisions, it's too late: she has already found somebody else who is just as enchanted by her as you they were in the beginning and all that's left is for them to stand by and watch them take over. They lose interest themselve and start working less hard, making themselves even more less valuable for SJ. Because of the initial love bombing, leaving does not seem like a viable immediate option, but when they finally do leave it's usually with the message they will return soon. Some do, they never learn and are truly lost. Selmar seems to be one of those, poor guy.

You'd be foolish to think there even was a key for something so widely accessible.

That's just being the coward she is. As always, BG is protecting her own position without admitting what her group is about is just morally obnoxious. I dared her before to speak up, she never does. We all got her number and know exactly where that woman is coming from.

Annalise appeared to withdraw from his vlogs some time ago. She’s shown at lalaland when cutting hair and briefly (in the background) at socials but otherwise it looks like she’s told Dan to leave her out and he’s respected that. I’d be very grumpy to have so many people filming for vlogs around me!! BTW I love reading your contributions Clara! Oh to be able to have an ‘off record’ natter direct with you for a totally uncensored (where no holds were barred as is required here to protect anonymity) update!!! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That 'scene' was set up by Stephanie. Oh, she just happened to walk in as Fanny Phil just happened to be standing in front of the window with its light, dressed in black, changing a lightbulb? We know it takes at least four people to change a lightbulb at La La Lande.
Only four !?
Always thought it would take the whole village. One (Phiphi) holds the bulb, the others turn the castle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.