The Chateau Diaries #106 Even as a grifter she is quite stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Dan's vlog today, he attempts to seal a leak, in a radiator at Lalande. @2:32, we see 👇painting (her beloved dead father's work), parked on top of a (now) working radiator.
SJ, really does not give a 💩.

1642188788907.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Caroline Gooder
If you have nothing positive to say, then you should better leave our lovely and kind lalande family.
No one forces you to pay anything, everyone in our amazing family is giving their money voluntarily and we do not make demands. It is very sad that you seem to be a very sad and lonely and jealous and you probably should leave our amazing and lovely family and see a doctor.
HalcyonOrganic is the most lovely and kind person out there and he is totally intelligent and hot. And as soon as I am at laland cleaning the toilets, I will have his child.
I would join your Patreon! Unfortunately, I can only afford “Daddy” level at the moment. Unless…there’s incentives to upgrade to Bear or Master? 🤔 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would join your Patreon! Unfortunately, I can only afford “Daddy” level at the moment. Unless…there’s incentives to upgrade to Bear or Master? 🤔 😊
I could.. well, don’t know? Maybe squeeze out a postcard. How much is a stamp into your country?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don’t forget that people were much shorter decades ago. Both my grandmothers of French descent were barely 5ft tall. With age most of us will shrink due to degenerative disc di was tiny,sease. So if you weren’t blessed with height to begin with well…
I think that's true. My French Mémé was tiny, barely 4'11". She had the best name ever - Purification (obvs pronounced Puree-fi-cassion).

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That 'scene' was set up by Stephanie. Oh, she just happened to walk in as Fanny Phil just happened to be standing in front of the window with its light, dressed in black, changing a lightbulb? We know it takes at least four people to change a lightbulb at La La Lande.
BJJ and SJ summer 21.jpeg

👆 Notice, the blue bandage on his middle finger.
@Ezzy, here is the live chat from June 28th 2021, the last time BJJ had a run in with a light bulb.🤪

From the gift grab live chat... WTF!!!!! Please feel free to insert light blub jokes.💡 How old is he??? Cat had to clean up his blood???

Laurence van Bilderbeek @philip Janssen how often do you cut your fingers? we see you often with a tape around a finger

Philip Janssen @laurence van Bilderbeek It was still the same finger! A lightbulb shattered in my hand

Philip Janssen @Dawn GOUGH Auch... Especially the English ones that you have to push down are terrible (sorry Brits)

Laurence van Bilderbeek @philip Janssen wow so we'll get lots of drama at ETTC!

Philip Janssen @laurence van Bilderbeek It happened when I was helping behind the scenes, so nope, not even that

DAWN GOUGH @Philip Janssen No offence taken! Can be a recipe for disaster to put pressure on thin glass. Do you have different fittings in Holland

Linda Elliott @Philip Janssen there is a knack to our light bulbs

Philip Janssen @laurence van Bilderbeek For the storyline it had to be a grand reveal and I wasn't supposed to see the end result before that, but as we were trying to get everything done in time, I was helping..

Philip Janssen @Dawn GOUGH Yes! In the Netherlands and in France as well, we've got ones that you have to screw in

Philip Janssen @laurence van Bilderbeek Ja hoor! Worst bit: I got blood all over the Fortuny cushions, but thankfully Cat managed to get it all out

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I'm no IJ fan but I really think she looks much better than SJ in that photo; when she's made up, her face is much more attractive! Having said that, why would an 80 year old compete for attention in an outfit like that? You can see where SJ got her attention seeking personality.
SJ learned from the best indeed. However, IJ is so much more resentful against the people she hates where SJ simply doesn't care about anyone but herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
An early CD vlog (72) popped up today, so I watched and it helped me recall what a miserable cow IJ is. It's been 16+ months since IJ left the shitoo, and whilst we haven't quite forgotten, we need to begin fully preparing ourselves for her reintroduction.

In this video, Tante Chantal & Oncle Steve were visiting during the summer. What a difference between the two sisters!!!

SJ, IJ and Chantal are in the kitchen shelling peas and music is playing. IJ complains that she couldn't concentrate, she didn't like music in the kitchen, criticized SJ for allowing music to be played and said she didn't grow up with music in the kitchen. Chantal laughs at IJ and said music was always playing throughout their house growing up. While SJ and Chantal sang, Mummee pulled terrible faces and acted out like a spoilt 5 year old brat. So embarrassing.

Once Gerry, SJ & SupportSquirrel arrive in SA it won't take long for the fireworks to begin, so buckle up for the pending 'RETURN OF THE MUMMEE'....coming to your local youtube channel soon!
Ah yes, this video is the one I mentioned a while ago to show the difference between 2 sisters. SO cringe worthy and annoying!
SJ certainly has learned the childish behaviour from her mummy, except hers manifests in a different way.

I wonder if IJ and Chantal's dad was a nice person, Chantal definitely didn't learn from her mother, the OG Witch!

Reactions: 15
B320E29F-6121-4163-8B1A-7F81578F4C6A.jpeg
[QUOTE="JackSpratt, post: 7940157, member: 230533"
Yesterday's flog..........and there he was Nosferatu, lurking on the windowsill in the downstairs loo.
[/QUOTE]
Noseferatu also worked as the night shift manager at the Krusty Krab! (Possible back-up plan, post ejection from The HMN)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks! I think Stephanie said she is about 5'4", so if grandma comes up to her boobs she was pretty tiny.
There was a picture of her grandmother with either Frank or Ivo, who are tall Dutch guys. It was hilarious to see how tiny the old hag's mother really was. Fierce and ferocious though, no match for either SJ or IJ.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Readers Digest. That photo is plain wrong. That is her mother FFS!!! What on earth was the relationship between her, her mother and her father like. I shudder to think.
its disgusting..what mother does this kind of photos with her daughter...the old cow is even worse then her grifting daughter..i wonder how she acted around her nursinghome with all those old men around.. :rolleyes: did she lift her skirt to give them a heartattack...:eek:.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I dont think he was saying he wasn't grateful he just wasn't happy. He was surrounded by people who are quite shallow and I don't think he had a meaningful connection with any of them. Even his 'relationship' with SJ changed. He was not needed as much as he was in the early days and when he started venturing to other chateaus for work the ties to La Lande started to fray. He probably spent a lot of time in his camper van with Diesal. His needs may have also started to prove tiresome too e.g. The clearing made for his van and removal of trees. His on screen narrative was difficult to follow so I would imagine a conversation in reality with him might have been a barrier. Everyone in the Shitto is loud, everyone wanting their 5 minutes of fame so his reduced volume would be lost. I couldn't listen to him for more than a few minutes, so maybe he felt isolated.
I think he started leaving on the weekends when she started boning PhiPhi. I think he was heartbroken because he thought he was getting somewhere with her. I wouldn’t be surprised if they started a sexual relationship, with her ending it. I think he left whenever he could because he couldn’t just flat leave. I’ll bet he wanted to leave. I also think he latched on to Tatty to throw it in her face. Not that it probably mattered, but I think that’s why he did it. I think his output for work declined along with his enthusiasm for her. He should have just left.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
its disgusting..what mother does this kind of photos with her daughter...the old cow is even worse then her grifting daughter..i wonder how she acted around her nursinghome with all those old men around.. :rolleyes: did she lift her skirt to give them a heartattack...:eek:.
The old hag has indeed a better pair of legs than SSB.

I find the pic pretty cool! If i'm at old hag's age i would love to have the confidence to wear something like that. Don't shoot me, pleease 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Another example here though: same school career etc though nobody read to me and I was abused and neglected but wanted to escape as soon as possible and at least realised early that excellent grades would help me later on....
Oh you did so well against horrible circumstances! I’ll bet you’re also a hell of a lot stronger than most of us too. My heart hurts for young you. 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.