The Chateau Diaries #106 Even as a grifter she is quite stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Rory Thread title winner:m:m:m:m:m:m:m
Nominated @ggyahoo

Monday at 7:13 AM
Good thread title from @Rory

'Even as a grifter she is quite stupid'
Reactions:You, Petit Sange, Eduardo35 and 36 others

Most Liked previous thread

@dumbblonde

Yesterday at 4:07 AM
This lady needs urgent help

Screenshot_20220112-040430_Facebook.jpg

Reactions:You, Sillywidget, la justice and 74 others

@Jikki2
Chatty Member

Monday at 1:14 AM
Took hours to read previous thread from page 6 to here and all I have to say is that I ten times rather look at Dan's ass than Snorty's face.
Reactions:You, StephaniesSupportConsort, agualilas@ and 62 others

@T Rex
Chatty Member

Monday at 1:31 AM
Congrats to @oooLaLande for a fantastic new title, and I hope you are feeling better! And thank you @MojoDublin for a fresh new thread!

I just finished watching the Fleuries "Before and After" video, and I know it was discussed on the previous thread, but WOW! What they have achieved on a shoestring budget over the past 2 1/2 years is absolutely incredible! Anna and Philipp must not get very much sleep- with renovations, raising children, videoing/editing, the B&B, and regular cleaning and upkeep, I can't begrudge them for having a Patron account nor for their adverts for language software- they don't go on lavish holidays, their wardrobes are quite simple (and Anna often chastises Philipp for wearing his good jeans when working on something filthy), they ask viewers to not send them gifts, they harvest fruit and veg from their garden and eat them, and hire local French tradesmen (Benoit is a gem carpenter, and even the teenage Nathan, who mows the lawn and assists Philipp, is wonderful), and the Fleuries love their local community and its history. Both have amazing parents who go straight to work when they arrive. The girls are ridiculously adorable, and go to local school- they speak multiple languages, and are very polite little people (suspect Anna is strict with them, and Philipp is the "fun parent.") In contrast to CLL, which reaps in a tonne of Euros from Patron and YouTube every month, Fanny is an utter failure. Fanny wakes up at noon, stays in her tatty robe most of the day, one of her minions brings her tea and a croissant at lunchtime, has an Army of unpaid volunteers at her beck and call, yet whines she must spend the day editing videos (after making so many of them, one would think it'd get easier by now.) There is no heat in the Shitoo (which confounds me, as Mummy's apartment has heat, but only very special people are allowed to stay there), but Fanny is all snug under the electric blanket she snatched up. But Fanny will eventually rouse herself from her bed to eat dinner that one of her minions has made and consume copious amounts of alcohol, because, hey, let's live every day in this crumbling abode like it's 1999!

Last edited: Monday at 2:06 AM
Reactions:You, StephaniesSupportConsort, Seeingitasitis and 60 others

@Parrfect Porcelane

Monday at 1:14 AM
Thanks for the new thread @MojoDublin and to @oooLaLande for the new title! I hope you're well on your way to recovery.

Discussion in the last thread about SSB's opera career has inspired me to rethink my narrative. When I was younger I took piano lessons. At one point I played a recital piece at an Eastern Star meeting where I was paid the grand sum of $2. Therefore, I am a former concert pianist.

Reactions:You, StephaniesSupportConsort, agualilas@ and 58 others

Patron update

Vacations in London befor SA
Apparently there’s no pandemic 😷 like DR Percy said … nothing to worry about 😈

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Are they quarantining in London because she was sick? Is it part of a requirement for the travel they are doing, or are they just trying to be overly cautious? She doesn't look well .... not rested, that's for sure.

Reactions: 30
Are they quarantining in London because she was sick? Is it part of a requirement for the travel they are doing, or are they just trying to be overly cautious? She doesn't look well .... not rested, that's for sure.
Back from France to London ( had to quarantine) 5 days multiple Pcr tests

Why she couldn’t fly from Paris …
Guess support squirrel needed training on How to act around mummy …

Guess the farmhouse has ears 👂 and would overheat the tutorage 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Soooo. I rarely if ever post here but here goes nothing. Does anyone else just loathe Steve? I don't know exactly what it is about him but he annoys me tono end. For one thing, he doesn't fit in, he's just that kinda leechy latcher on type of person that I can't stand. Also, he seems like another closeted guy which as a member of the community, I find troublesome. Another thing I've noticed, the old ladies are quite homophobic, they arent feeling Curtis and we all know its because he's out about being ' a gay' whereas they adore Philip because he's half assed pretending to be interested in Stephanie. Listen, unless you are a gay man, I have a hard time believing you'd be interested in her at all, because straight men can't stand that obsessive materialism and pretense. Gay men eat it up, the same reason we love Mariah Carey... IDK I just can't stand that chateau nonsense these days. I wonder if the reason they wait to pick the charity is because if they said 'this month we will be picking X charity' the said charity would say 'no thanks, its unethical to request gifts to contribute to us..."

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Once again SJ is lying to us! There are no Quarantine requirements. She is fully vaccinated so traveling into the Uk has no quarantine requirement. There is also no requirement to quarantine when she gets to South Africa. SJ is once again having a holiday trying to cover it up as a quarantine requirement. She could of flown from France to South Africa with no quarantine. Shame on you SJ lying outright like that. We have google we can that what you are saying is true.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
No need to Q in London. They could have just transited enroute to SA, but why stay at the shitoo and put away your own Christmas tat, when the London flat has heat.

Where's Curtis when you need him? #eyeluggage :LOL: ✌

View attachment 985544View attachment 985545

She looks like she hasn't slept in 12 days!
Did she go to London for lip fillers?

The Story of Philip Janssen's Life.

View attachment 985553
Nic was there speaking, but I think he wears a mask as an excuse to hide the fact does no work around the shitoo. It’s his holiday place. Potty atleast helped with the panels, but then straight back to bread making. What a pair of lazy gits.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
Oh she does look sick. I cannot believe she would hold up in her apartment in London and NOT go out !!!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She went from looking like Curtis to looking like Isabelle...
she surely looks like she has been under the bus...omg..i think all her lies and being so hysterical all the time must be very exhausting... :rolleyes: its like being on stage for 24 hours a day...i dont envy her...i also expect the meeting with her mother will give her some headaches...

• Haha
She is such a liar ... should not say she was in quarantine .

Reactions: 32
Just watched Dan's vlog, what a surprise more heating problems. Repressurising the system, hope for his sake there are no major leaks.

Reactions: 24
Once again SJ is lying to us! There are no Quarantine requirements. She is fully vaccinated so traveling into the Uk has no quarantine requirement. There is also no requirement to quarantine when she gets to South Africa. SJ is once again having a holiday trying to cover it up as a quarantine requirement. She could of flown from France to South Africa with no quarantine. Shame on you SJ lying outright like that. We have google we can that what you are saying is true.
I imagine they flew to London so Gerry can meet them there and fly with them.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I thought Dan did a good job on the doors, security issues aside 🧐, but I'm flabbergasted AGAIN that basic maintenance like that hasn't been done in now 17 years!!! Beyond belief!! I would be utterly mortified if I was SJ, shown to be such an incompetent slack-arse and with the place in such poor shape. I guess she truly doesn't see it as others do, it's all about glitter and f*ckery to her.

• Heart
such a sweet intergenerational moment, solving a jigsaw puzzle... at least they are not out buying trash.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just watched Dan's vlog, what a surprise more heating problems. Repressurising the system, hope for his sake there are no major leaks.
i am sure there will be more leaks...iff all those radiaters are the same quality and age...i guess its a matter of time..i would get mad if i lived in a place like that...and they cant check all the places all the time..so its waiting for another leaking ceiling...and madame goes on holiday..just like in Louis XIV his time..when the court left one chateau filled with piss and tit...and moved on to the next... 🙄 so the staff could muck out the place..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
The lies go even further than that: she has not been quarantining for a week and was not even in London that long. She's just saying that to prevent us from having a justified round of pandemic outrage against her again. I'm sure all her new patrons are buying into her tit and eat it like it is salted butter. On the rise, still, but the fall awaits. She already has too much money on her hands, doesn't know how to spend it. With more to come, the missteps will become more and more fatal. No rest for the wicked, but not meant as a joke: the truly wicked always fall pretty hard.

Oh she does look sick. I cannot believe she would hold up in her apartment in London and NOT go out !!!
She went out all right, she went all out, as they say. And wasn't in her apartment either, or maybe just that day.

Just the announcement of a filmed interview with Larkin’s wife Marie fills me with disgust. SJ is by far the most immoral woman I’ve ever met. By suggesting she and her channel have the approval of someone like Marie, she hopes to disguise her many shortcomings and appeal to the more sane part of her audience. Her use of other people for her own benefit just knows no boundaries or shame.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.