The Chateau Diaries #106 Even as a grifter she is quite stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh to be able to have an ‘off record’ natter direct with you for a totally uncensored (where no holds were barred as is required here to protect anonymity) update!!! 🤣
To be honest, the whole anonymity thing bugs me the most. To protect my identity is the only way to keep reporting accurately on her misleading conspiracies to gain even more wealth, but it comes at a cost, not so much for me but for the ones who get blamed for my indiscretions.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
To be honest, the whole anonymity thing bugs me the most. To protect my identity is the only way to keep reporting accurately on her misleading conspiracies to gain even more wealth, but it comes at a cost, not so much for me but for the ones who get blamed for my indiscretions.
Oh to be in the wake of Clara's tick tick boom tit storms...haha

I just imagine Don Jarvis descending the turret, with Phyllis at heel, and her evil eyes scanning the kitchen trying to figure which conniving bastard's blown her cover this time

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Yes, it’s uncomfortable to watch others getting blamed for something they’ve not done. But Stephanie does seem inclined to have an external locus of control about many things and those around her may be used to getting blamed/held responsible for something out of their control. At the end of the day, if Stephanie has done something, it isn’t the responsibility of anyone who knows her to keep quiet about it, it is up to her to take responsibility and manage her own behaviour. Keep on with your fabulous contributions, 🌟

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Hey Dan do you know who would appreciate if you got some chores completed around the house? Annaleise
I suppose it's a deal.

Dan and Annelise get more money from YouTube when the vlogs are filmed at Lalande :

- Steph's followers are missing her CD vlogs while she's off to South Africa or wherever they are and are all watching Dan the Handyman at Lalande instead (more YouTube views for him).

- Steph can "rest" for as long as she wants knowing that her followers get their slice of Lalande Life with Dan's vlogs and are happy with that.

Et voilà. It's a win win situation

Reactions: 29
Only four !?
Always thought it would take the whole village. One (Phiphi) holds the bulb, the others turn the castle.
I just don’t think you appreciate what creative discussions are required for such a task!!! There is consideration of what to wear whilst doing it, what to eat, what to drink, what historical pieces of information to share, how the activity will support a trip to Venice, where to get a hand blown glass bulb with gold filament and bejewelled fitting from, what tone of light will enhance the designer wallpaper and minimise the join gap…. Really, I think you’re just entirely ignorant!!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Since we don’t have anything new to pick apart, can we do some speculating? I have a few things I’m wondering about at the moment, so tell me what you think:

1. Mummy having to host PhiPhi as a guest in her home. Will she:

-order him around like a slave?
-bring him breakfast in bed with her daughter?
-act like he doesn’t exist?
-sneer at him until the camera pans to her
-pull out the non disclosure forms and payoff money to make him go away?
-dance around him in her bathing suit?

2. Stephanie not getting to go to SA because she keeps testing positive for CoVid. Will she:

-lie about it
-lie about it and party in London
-lie about it and try to get into Italy
-lie about and it go to Bar-Bay-Doss

3. Stephanie isn’t going back to the meat locker until February. How poor is the content going to be? Will it be:

-recycled outtakes of stuff we already saw in Dans vlog
-buying expensive crap wherever in the world she is at the moment
-visiting a Church and inappropriately filming it while half naked, and then crying
-eating something while groaning it’s her favorite
-buying cases of wine
-drunk at a $800 lunch somewhere
-wearing a bathing suit to not go swimming while she reads something
-PhiPhi curling her hair

4. The Patreon Vlog content is not going to be very chateau-centric till she’s back. Will it consist of:

-outtakes from the Advent Vlogs which will be even worse than the Advent Vlogs
-Dan walking around and filming the grass grow or all the stuff that’s broken
-video of Natti sitting on Anne Marie all over Argentina
-Stephanie reading Wikipedia
-Davey’s Garden Plans AGAIN

Hmmmm. I do wonder. 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah. And her parents blessed it and contributed.
Simple....

1) the old bat will ignore him off camera, but pretend to like him when bring filmed.
2). Yes , all of them
3). Yes all of them
4). Yes all of them.

In addition there will be numerous 'What I did on my holidays' featuring all the grade Z Shitoo bit players.

I'll wait for some very brave tattlers to wade through all her nonsensical, hysterical, outpourings.

Reactions: 13
Annalise appeared to withdraw from his vlogs some time ago. She’s shown at lalaland when cutting hair and briefly (in the background) at socials but otherwise it looks like she’s told Dan to leave her out and he’s respected that. I’d be very grumpy to have so many people filming for vlogs around me!! BTW I love reading your contributions Clara! Oh to be able to have an ‘off record’ natter direct with you for a totally uncensored (where no holds were barred as is required here to protect anonymity) update!!! 🤣
Here the telegram messenger number☺ : +43112233444555

Reactions: 1
Just seen a very negative comment under the latest Youtube video on CD. I wonder how long that will be there for? Can they delete public comments?

Reactions: 4
I don’t know how she sleeps at night seeing what you report here. Your sources could a be but a handful of people and they are all close. She may talk to you regularly and not know it’s you. I do t think she’s that smart really. She would have caught you out by now. I know you’re careful, but you are totally outwitting her and I love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh there’s more. The one about PhiPhi was pretty scathing. I’m surprised it’s still up. They must not be deleting on vacation or quarantine or whatever they are calling it.
70CA11BE-6858-4C05-A501-4788893DE6C7.jpeg
6ABCE855-7A54-4A97-B19B-121BAD3D3888.jpeg
AEE872C6-0313-4B9F-9A9C-505E48E6321D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
On the Patreon page.

Grace Louise
This is all lovely, I expect when you come back rested from South Africa, you’ll give us a full financial breakdown of where our Patreon money is going. Time to get the whiteboard out again, it’s been months since we had a proper update.

Time for the grifter to realise she's being rumbled maybe?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Memo to Lalamde's table-setter extraordinaire (emphasis on ordinaire), this is how it's done...family dinner party to celebrate Queen Margrethe's Golden Jubilee. China: Royal Copenhagen Flora Danica, part of the 1,800 piece service commissioned in 1790 by King Christian VII of Denmark for Catherine the Great (~1,500 pieces remain in the service). Glasses: Baccarat, c. 1851.

In your dreams, Philip. In your dreams.

image.jpeg
image.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I got a lot of wonderful and lovely messages, asking about my newest avatar.

Today, I am very happy and excited to tell you that this is the actor Robert Sheehan.

If you want to know more about me, why don’t you support me on Patreon?
With your help, I will be able to continue posting high quality content.
Woman, you crack me up!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.