The Chateau Diaries #105 The grift that keeps on giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know you guys already discussed it three threads ago or whatever, but this little bottom feeder made my day 🤣
bleeping hilariously dull. So embarrassed for her.

View attachment 985436
Why? She is expressing how she feels about the GRIFTER, if you are still drinking the chateau Kool-aid, that is your issue, also isn't that EXACTLY what you are doing here? She is just sharing her feelings and experience. Good for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Patreon update

London in quarantine
Preformed after a week of self flagelation- she was babysitting snorts

He of the pull ups chamber

😈

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Don't break your arm patting your back Steph - but . . . . she has gained 234 new patrons since the 2nd and an extra $1905 a month. Still waiting for her fall you guys. How long do we have to wait? 🤷‍♀️ :unsure: honestly I'm getting bored.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Off to beddy-by! When I wake, there's going to be a new thread, and a dozen pages to catch up on. Night, Tartlets!

Reactions: 19
VIP Frequent Flyer here, about to make a youtube video about how I never got my Christmas card and the card I did get was probably signed by a volunteer. 🤣 🙈
Possibly the best prose - ever

I’d appreciate the link
when you do premieres your unhappy discontent at the charlatans lack of cards 🃏
😈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I w that Ryan person.
Snorts reaction showed his lack of worldly experience and maturity upon receiving the apron and what a dolt he is. He expressed no sense of humor which would have diffused his uncomfortableness. He really is a thirteen year old in so many ways. If he's going to associate with much older people, he's going to have to learn how to handle these kind of situations. He was very much out of his league. Curtis and hubby knew exactly what they were doing. It reminded me of an initiation or hazing gesture. Stephanie is such a jerk! She totally knew what was going on but obviously sided with Curtis and hubby. Her insensitivity to her 'boyfriend's' awkwardness was very rude. She basically threw Phyllis under the bus and laughed at him, not with him.

Reactions: 22
Philipa need the week in London
All the manscaping had to be tamed
Ready for safari 😂😂😂
Result

Mmm not sold really 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.