The Chateau Diaries #105 The grift that keeps on giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Billy paid 500 Euros to have the library delivered to the chateau. The entire family moved it into the ballroom. The next day he decides he wants to install it in the convent. He could have had it delivered there!
They don't get the convent keys until April 15th.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Billy paid 500 Euros to have the library delivered to the chateau. The entire family moved it into the ballroom. The next day he decides he wants to install it in the convent. He could have had it delivered there!
He isnt installing it there, just using the large space to figure it out ... . So it will eventually travel back to the chateau as well. At least that was my understanding.

Reactions: 8
The signature on the card I received after an 11 month wait, matches yours and Kathy's.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know you guys already discussed it three threads ago or whatever, but this little bottom feeder made my day 🤣
bleeping hilariously dull. So embarrassed for her.

1642033834338.png

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She was not alone at the chateau.

Mummy was not there though. Poooor little girl (40 something).
It's sad (as in pathetic) when you consider their small circle of friends. SJ has a only a few close friends (Potty, Nic, Oliver) plus maybe a couple of others The rest are transactional acquaintances. IJ seems to have no close friends, even from her younger days. Speaks volumes about both SJ & IJ. You have to be a good friend to have friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hey, thanks Dan, for showing everyone how to break into the Chateau uninhabitable farmhouse! What will be stolen? Obviously not the heating system.😆🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I caved and watched and read some of the comments.
I did notice the CD defenders mentioned that detractors were not part of the Lalande family.
So hands up- whose family pays thousands of dollars/pounds/euros just to be a part of it?
You don't even get a T shirt. Just a facsimile postcard with a scribble, which may or may not be from Steph.
You don't even get DNA from a kiss on it, with instructions on how to grow your own Steph and thus be part if the clone cult.
On that note I am off to read up on Dr Who as part of my penance:
900 years ago on the planet Gallifrey- it's going to be a long night 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hey, thanks Dan, for showing everyone how to break into the Chateau uninhabitable farmhouse! What will be stolen? Obviously not the heating system.😆🤣😭
How much is scrap metal?🤣
They could always nick a few plants if they haven't died off.🤣

I know you guys already discussed it three threads ago or whatever, but this little bottom feeder made my day 🤣
bleeping hilariously dull. So embarrassed for her.

View attachment 985436
The titles are amusing if nothing else.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don't agree with your very rude assessment. I smell a flying monkey in our midst.
VIP Frequent Flyer here, about to make a youtube video about how I never got my Christmas card and the card I did get was probably signed by a volunteer. 🤣 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Re the ex-patreon rant: This "send a card to patreons" business, who has crunched the numbers? In my estimate, it's a bad deal at the lowest tier, after summing up all the expenses (card production, perfume drops, envelope, postage, signing..). Why promise it, for marketing reasons? Hoping the patreons then move on to higher tiers?
I’d wager that’s part of why Michael has been so bad at delivering on his, along with the laziness.

Reactions: 5
I would not like to be Dan at the moment .... that bloody heating is playing up and although it went ok for now I can see it dumping water again all over the place.
There she is in SA (is she there yet?) in the warmth and leaves all the others in her damp crusty chateau freezing to death.
The worse thing is ..... that witch could put in a new state of the art heating with all the $$$ that flies into her hands! :devilish:
And ALL the Christmas dead trees rotting in every corner.
I am begging all the volunteers paid or non paid....land girl, Russian girl, Dan....please go in the booze room and drink ALL the booze.... That is all Snorty ever suggests doing...." Shall we have a drink????".
Drink it all before they return with spring. None of you are taking down the trees.
What ARE they doing while SJ plays with cameltoe in warmer environments?

he bought it for 500000 euro...now the costs of fixing that ghosthouse..he says the 7 appartments will pay for the whole place..is he mad...maybe the taxes etc..but surely not the renovationwork..that place is probably rotten to high heaven.. :rolleyes:
It looks like the set of a psycho, horror movie to me. Bad joo joo beans in that place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
And did you notice, he said there was a cottage next to the chapel! Another project for MP... to never finish!
Oh Spiv Teabag loves a cottage..... it can earn him a ton of "play money" --- but only if he looks like he is working on it !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There was never any reason to doubt intel and auditory confirmation, but now we get a visual! She looks… cold!
4FF42B2C-B7AF-485D-B16A-A60497ED0DD5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.