The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t understand why Teabag posted those insta pics ? ... His family knew what he is up to and it's not that he has any other friends. So if he believed that old nannies don't do insta and he won't get caught why post those silly pics in the first place? They didn't show anything cool anyway... It's like he posted them extra for Tattlers to do us a favour😂
Stupidity? Hubris? Egomaniac? Narcissist? Maybe a combination of all. But I know, right? Why would he post all those pictures? In the same respect, why would he have made that second crying vlog? He must have really thought he was so special it would get him sympathy and cash…totally backfired! It was just awkward, cringeworthy, and pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am 🤬 and ready. TICK TOCK GRIFTERS... 💣

From FRK's IG stories. They are all playing clean up and polling their viewers on how to proceed.
FRK is still driving her donated van and living off donated funds from her patron account.
This 👇 was posted mins. ago...

View attachment 971495

FRK, here is some advice from SJ...cry on camera in a church, whilst wearing a beach coverup...

View attachment 971503

If that does not work, try this...

View attachment 971506

View attachment 971510
What? Since when youtube is not what she wants to do? And making wreaths is beyond her? As a florist? And poor girl, had actually to work a few hours to earn her living.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Cool! Didn't know I was supposed to live by photosynthesis during a pandemic! 😂
I wear my mask, sanitize my hands many times and don't touch anything that i am not picking up for myself...
If everyone took care the same way, we would've been done with this fiasco by now.
Hope you're on the mend soon. We had our boosters on Wednesday (Moderna) and have had to take two days off work, feel rubbish, husband's fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And what about framed embroidery pictures, carpet, and pretty wallpaper in the chicken coop? 😆
i do wonder how that chickencoop looks now..bwt that chickenpalaceplan selmar was planning to build......also gone down the drain...Selmar is too busy with his own chickenpalace now... 🙄 so many people at that shitplace all the time..and hardly anything gets done..or finished..

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well, she's kept the adoring fans happy for a while now after that vlog. Of course she was calmer, got the tickets and the suitcases were already in the car. Exit stage left for South Africa.

Reactions: 24
What I don’t understand why Teabag posted those insta pics ? ... His family knew what he is up to and it's not that he has any other friends. So if he believed that old nannies don't do insta and he won't get caught why post those silly pics in the first place? They didn't show anything cool anyway... It's like he posted them extra for Tattlers to do us a favour😂
because its a showoff..and fueled with drugs and booze....people like that dont think rationally...he is not even embarrased that his family is calling him out for not getting out of bed ..

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Btw...i have just watched Edd and Anna...they are working their asses out..the same with the Lalacelles...why is it that the most lazy people always end up with all the credits?? because they tell a fairytail..or is it because Fan flash is a slutty woman..pretending to be vunrable.and dumb...When i watch Tracy from Lalacelles..i think wow, what a powerfull and strong woman..i dont know her age..i bet she is older than Fanny..who doesnt lift a nail...just opens her lying face..to grift and beg.. fluffing around in her short skirts, sleepingdress and high heels..people always feel the need to support the underdog..or at least the one they see as the underdog..Fanny has played this game her whole life...some people get away with that..i also know a few..its very sad..and disgusting..but it clearly works..
It makes me absolutely furious! There is no comparison between the other chateaux people and SJ. Tracey of Lalacelle must be well into her 50s, if not around 60. She is a lovely, modest and hard-working woman who, no doubt, had none of the privileges that SJ has enjoyed and been indulged in all her life. Tracey is doing a large part of all the physical work as well as bringing up her young grandson. All the family work really hard; they have got patrons but they don't beg in the way some others do and they don't lie to their supporters. You can see how genuine they are. The sight of SJ pretending to do some work herself in her heels, fancy clothes and full make up when the TV cameras are on and otherwise only ever cackling away; travelling; spending large amounts of money on unnecessary rubbish, and being manic on the vlogs makes me wild.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Can someone who knows about building materials tell us… are those damp spots on the wall behind her, or mold?! I can only imagine how humid and stuffy the air in that room is!

View attachment 970895
Probably just aswell Aumary will be away for a while as that room needs to dry out. I'm guessing various layers of cement are on those walls in places and the white you can see is the Saltpetre coming through. We have the same in our house (built 1907) as it was built directly onto the earth, no foundations. It's a constant problem, a dehumidifier will help.

Reactions: 13
I guess he inherited a bit that's why he is in no hurry to learn a proper trade or work at all.
most people who inherit...use the money to make an easy start when your young...buy a house...start a business..he is just a lazy ass..spoiled by his grandparents..and it will never work out well...nor i think he will ever work..in the end he just ends up living of welfare in The Netherlands...of some old gay..mind my words..

• Heart
Reactions: 16
…This witch- and today with her tit - it was like me trying to fluff a paper in high school or a miss America constant answering an answer: the way to world peace would be the way I would get to world peace would be the reason I would get to world be would be because I would think that world peace is important to all people in the world peace... etc
…and the Iraq…

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
If you look at other chateau- parquet de Versailles- herringbone type patterns that morph into a type of parquet de Versailles and stone floors are in chateau. I think this is a farm house version - of a hunting lodge version of a chateau. No shame in that but WHY dress up something in pearls and lace when in needs to jeans and a t-shirt? Again, no shame! Just let things be what they are! Farm houses are AWESOME! ski lodges! AWESOME! Putting lucite and trying to make a a ski house look like a Miami penthouse - well why would you do that- same with a farm house into Versailles. Is it because you wanted to BUY VERSAILLES and couldn't afford it? Or didn't want to wait? Because it seems like there were lots of places for sale at some fairly cheap prices back in the day... so what gives? Either you bought it for MUCH LESS than you said - you got ripped off, you were impatient, or, well I have no idea. Just stupid grifting assholes
for sure she was ripped off 16 years ago..with her farmhouse...even today you can buy chateaux cheaper then 800.000 euros that have the kind of style Fanny likes so much...even the garden/ park surrouding her heap isnt pretty..every droneshot gives me the creeps...she can spend a fortune on it..but it will never turn out well..it will never be the place she actually wants..

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It's not going to be Maaike and her mother babysitting her HMN while she spreads the virus in SA, but Kim Raad and her professor husband.

For Ian's sake and his wife's peace of mind: let's hope so. I doubt it though, Ian is way too invested as he feels he's got substitute paternal duties in taking care of the little princess.
I’m interested in Ian’s wife who has the shop where Stuffmeme wore no knickers … she must get a lot of the handed down gossip from Ian .. I find it hard to believe, as his wife, she’d be pleased he’s so ‘in’ there, or does it all come down to money, ie she happy he earning, … it would be great if she could be led here to spill some beans . She truly must know a whole load of s*^t !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
A salutary lesson to all potential chateau owners....... The chateau owner that I knew showed me a trailer full of 17 century flooring that he bought for his chateau in the Loire and proudly boasted that he obtained it for 20 euro per metre. He had a really good eastern European carpenter to then place it for him. I was talking to the carpenter later and he told me that the flooring was a nightmare to work with, firstly, he had to clean all the tongue and groove joints and then try to 'marry' the pieces together. He said that the best he could achieve was to clean on average 3 metres of planks per day and when it came to placing them, the best he had was 2+mteres per day. So, think what that floor cost, when you add up the material cost, plus the carpenters hours. Fools and their money.
Husband is working at a property at the moment with a similar story to tell. The owners latest purchase is going to push the finish time of the job even further back.

Reactions: 11
It would be fitting if the patron stones were outside as part of a garden walkway/patio covered in peacock tit!
Cathedrals, museums, etc., are all buildings open to the public and the public can sometimes see displayed the names of people who have donated money to build or restore them. CLL is not a public building. No doubt the B & B may gain a lot of new business from future patrons wishing to view their names, otherwise, there's no point at all in doing it. I have no doubt that her own name will be in some prominent place too. I wish she would stop talking about the chateau as a historic building. She does not know the difference in meaning between historic and historical. If something is historic, it is usually because it is one of a kind, unique for some reason, or it had a clear link to a very significant person or happening. LL is not historic in those senses. It was just owned by an aristocratic family who were known by the King but there is nothing of real significance despite SJ emphasising that the Marquis went to pick up Marie Antoinette; that is not of sufficient importance to make the small chateau a historic building. The chateau is of no greater value to the nation than any other old house. She's not restoring it for the nation or even for the public to visit, she's doing it purely for herself to live and party in. She doesn't even care about who might live in it when she dies. It's all about her, nothing else matters to her at all! If anyone had enough money, they could buy a centuries' old house and attempt to restore it. If it were in the UK, it may be a listed building and the owner would have to follow the regulations about its restoration. If the owner couldn't afford to pay for the restoration, they might ask friends and relations to help them or maybe if they had no morals, they might beg on social media. As the house is just for them to live in, would they then have all their donors' names on display inside their home? I doubt it. The whole idea of strangers giving money for anyone to restore what is purely their home is immoral!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What? Since when youtube is not what she wants to do? And making wreaths is beyond her? As a florist? And poor girl, had actually to work a few hours to earn her living.
My spider sense told me FRK wasn't returning to the UK or was planning on staying in Norway. - something didn't feel right, although Haworth seemed very welcoming and emotionally safe. Don't know what's she's up to, but she's definitely lost & fragile and probably best she isn't on Youtube for the time being. Hopefully she has a plan that involves an honest day's work and no grifting. '

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It's worth noting that after a tattler had mentioned that GAG charities had not been mentioned for a few months that she then lists them all along the bottom of the screen. Also the idea of asking viewers to merely donate directly rather than send gifts was rejected by Snorts by saying he doubts if they would achieve €23k by direct donation & people would still send gifts anyway. What he meant was it works best this way because we get lots of freebies and the viewers pay to watch us to open them.. he makes me sick...
Also SJ gets less and less of what she wants in gift grabs then him. He's hit the jackpot of stuffed toys and childish knickknacks, he's in heaven!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.