The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That paneling looks a lot nicer than Fannies.. when i look at it..how are they gonna fit it all together..there is no plan included..I guess thats always the case..they rip it out..without photos or maps nor markings on it..it would make more of a profit if they did..now its just a big puzzle.. they dont even know where to put it..omg...i wonder how long that stuff will be stored there..22 m2 isnt that much per wall...its just 5.50m bij 4..i think the walls allready are 4 m high..i wish them succes..or the one they hire in..5000 euros isnt expensive..but the costs to put it back together...
A salutary lesson to all potential chateau owners....... The chateau owner that I knew showed me a trailer full of 17 century flooring that he bought for his chateau in the Loire and proudly boasted that he obtained it for 20 euro per metre. He had a really good eastern European carpenter to then place it for him. I was talking to the carpenter later and he told me that the flooring was a nightmare to work with, firstly, he had to clean all the tongue and groove joints and then try to 'marry' the pieces together. He said that the best he could achieve was to clean on average 3 metres of planks per day and when it came to placing them, the best he had was 2+mteres per day. So, think what that floor cost, when you add up the material cost, plus the carpenters hours. Fools and their money.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
A salutary lesson to all potential chateau owners....... The chateau owner that I knew showed me a trailer full of 17 century flooring that he bought for his chateau in the Loire and proudly boasted that he obtained it for 20 euro per metre. He had a really good eastern European carpenter to then place it for him. I was talking to the carpenter later and he told me that the flooring was a nightmare to work with, firstly, he had to clean all the tongue and groove joints and then try to 'marry' the pieces together. He said that the best he could achieve was to clean on average 3 metres of planks per day and when it came to placing them, the best he had was 2+mteres per day. So, think what that floor cost, when you add up the material cost, plus the carpenters hours. Fools and their money.
I can add to this: the very 1st project I worked in architecture was a over 10million renovation- in 1995... the cost of the HOUSE was over 10million... in 1995... this is from a name you have never heard of and will never hear of - the reclaimed materials- same kind of thing - the restoration of the door knobs... I mean... wow... its no joke. When I look at a SMALL house that's a wreck I think $1 million IF you are careful and crafty🤔 and YOU project manage... I mean, it's no joke. This witch- and today with her tit - it was like me trying to fluff a paper in high school or a miss America constant answering an answer: the way to world peace would be the way I would get to world peace would be the reason I would get to world be would be because I would think that world peace is important to all people in the world peace... etc

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I thank you all for keeping me entertained this last few months, I’ve always dipped in and out of tattle to verify the BS I witness on YouTube, I stopped watching CD for a year when snorts appeared. I so admire your determination to shine the light on the lies and squandering of Patreon money, but in all honesty the money will still roll in, the poor management of funds will continue and a wedding is in the near future 😔😔
I don't know what wedding you have in mind, but it won't involve a certain charlataine nor Squirrel Camelpants, I can assure you. Not just because IJ will never approve (because, let's face it, f**k that old hag) but there's just no love lost between the two anymore.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
All ideas welcome to finally make her end this distasteful shitshow. Let's put the pressure on her, as she has been milking that cow beyond any reasonableness, even if you are into unwrapping stuff.
She could very easily stop it just by telling people that they need to stop. If they want their 5 minutes of fame have them send their names on a postcard with comments. Turn it into a points of view type vlog. If she lived in a terraced house she'd be classed as a horder. They will argue the charities are the benefactors here but when you sort the tat from the luxury items Grifters win everytime.

Reactions: 19
Is anybody able to provide clarity to the joint mayor and SJ survey for the lake and surrounding area, maybe @Clara Burnett has intel? I'm positive she said there was motion with that survey.... I have forgotten all about it every since (typical SJ - don't mention, they don't remember)

She could very easily stop it just by telling people that they need to stop. If they want their 5 minutes of fame have them send their names on a postcard with comments. Turn it into a points of view type vlog. If she lived in a terraced house she'd be classed as a horder. They will argue the charities are the benefactors here but when you sort the tat from the luxury items Grifters win everytime.
If speculation here is correct re: her using GAG to buy herself gifts under the guise of patronage, she'll never stop GAG - it doesn't work in her favour. It's also her only visible sign of her doing good, unfortunately for dear sweet SJ, with that fox-like cunning smile, we all see her for who she really is.

Also, not that we need informing, but she has still neglected to tell us about that hospital visit?

Last edited:
People are strange eh?! Shish kebabs are just bbq meat, pita is bread and tzatziki garlic/cucumber/yougurt-sourcream! I used to love chicken hearts but would not eat tongue or liver. None of it now.
I feel like her accent sounds country/rural but I'm not entirely sure if it's Ontario or further west. I am sure that someone else will remember.
I believe in one of their first introductions on CD, they said she is from the states originally and moved to Canada. Maybe her accent is Midwestern?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Is it Argentina Nutty and Annmarie have gone to? There’s been a huge spike in Covid cases there with nearly 110,000 reported only yesterday! They may have to quarantine on return. International travel is very risky at present and maybe even foolhardy!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Her one big mistake was greed. That led to the monster that is Patreon, the Association, and GAG, because of all the extra filming and accountability. Having built up a successful lifestyle and travel vlog on the back of ChateauDIY she could have coasted along nicely with income from YouTube paying for plenty of holidays and parties. Folks liked her onscreen charisma and peeks into a different life in France and her fun parties and travels. She could have carried on tinkering with decorating but then sold up (as per the original plan), taking her viewers with her when she bought a new pad in Venice.
I used to manage a large bank branch many years ago, and I had to deal with employee theft on several occasions. It was typically a new employee who thought they could get away with it (they didn’t understand all of the controls we had in place to catch theft). The theft would always starts out as small…they would see what they could get away with. If they didn’t get caught right away, it would progress to larger and larger. The greed always caught them in the end. It’s the same with SJ and these other grifters. Michael is a perfect example…he was on his way to a successful life of grifting, but his greed lead to his downfall. He learned that going to Madrid for months, blowing his money, and begging for more was a step too far for many of his patrons and subscribers. But if there had been no revolt from his patrons, I guarantee he would have pushed the greed envelope even further. They don’t know when to stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Is it Argentina Nutty and Annmarie have gone to? There’s been a huge spike in Covid cases there with nearly 110,000 reported only yesterday! They may have to quarantine on return. International travel is very risky at present and maybe even foolhardy!
There is the new variant of Covid detected in France (IHU - B.1.640.2) The W.H.O. says not to worry, but time will tell if this variant is of concern.

• Wow
  • Sad
Yes.
They are doing all the testing/quarantine requirements at the moment ( shown on their insta)
5C411465-644F-43E6-9AFC-B1F6589A91B3.jpeg

Yep, she absolutely needs to hire some actual skilled labor to get some of this stuff sorted out.

In the vlog she mentioned it as Natti/Amoury's apartment and did a panning shot that took maybe 5 seconds of airtime. She did the same with Gerry's apartment which looks to be at the same state of incompletion.
Just think of it folks..... Fannys reconstruction crew; she has Amaury, a chef and who else, Mr Bean for the second fixes?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am 🤬 and ready. TICK TOCK GRIFTERS... 💣

From FRK's IG stories. They are all playing clean up and polling their viewers on how to proceed.
FRK is still driving her donated van and living off donated funds from her patron account.
This 👇 was posted mins. ago...

1641556154219.png

FRK, here is some advice from SJ...cry on camera in a church, whilst wearing a beach coverup...

SJ crying in church.png

If that does not work, try this...

SJ cutting corners.png

1619727284363.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I think she should do infomercials she would be great at that. Especially those dubious products!
She'd be good as a presenter on one of those awful shopping channels that sell trashy tat. She is very experienced in saying how beautiful and wonderful all the trashy stuff is. The watchers of those channels would just love her and she could model all the polyester clothes herself. Spero's stuff would do well on one of those channels as would Daddy's paintings and all the stuffed animals.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I used to manage a large bank branch many years ago, and I had to deal with employee theft on several occasions. It was typically a new employee who thought they could get away with it (they didn’t understand all of the controls we had in place to catch theft). The theft would always starts out as small…they would see what they could get away with. If they didn’t get caught right away, it would progress to larger and larger. The greed always caught them in the end. It’s the same with SJ and these other grifters. Michael is a perfect example…he was on his way to a successful life of grifting, but his greed lead to his downfall. He learned that going to Madrid for months, blowing his money, and begging for more was a step too far for many of his patrons and subscribers. But if there had been no revolt from his patrons, I guarantee he would have pushed the greed envelope even further. They don’t know when to stop.
What I don’t understand why Teabag posted those insta pics ? ... His family knew what he is up to and it's not that he has any other friends. So if he believed that old nannies don't do insta and he won't get caught why post those silly pics in the first place? They didn't show anything cool anyway... It's like he posted them extra for Tattlers to do us a favour😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am 🤬 and ready. TICK TOCK GRIFTERS... 💣

From FRK's IG stories. They are all playing clean up and polling their viewers on how to proceed.
FRK is still driving her donated van and living off donated funds from her patron account.
This 👇 was posted mins. ago...

View attachment 971495

FRK, here is some advice from SJ...cry on camera in a church, whilst wearing a beach coverup...

View attachment 971503

If that does not work, try this...

View attachment 971506

View attachment 971510
Here is hoping she has been told to get out of that basement wreath cave by who ever owns it, or even better the local trade people, not fair when all other shops in Haworth are at the mercy of Bradford Council costs / rates etc, I hope HMRC also are watching her, you cannot just trade without licence and insurance, she needs to grow up and get working like the rest of us if she is coming to live in our real world, she will have to pay her way.

• Heart
She'd be good as a presenter on one of those awful shopping channels that sell trashy tat. She is very experienced in saying how beautiful and wonderful all the trashy stuff is. The watchers of those channels would just love her and she could model all the polyester clothes herself. Spero's stuff would do well on one of those channels as would Daddy's paintings and all the stuffed animals.
Remember, Heidi was a guest at Lalande in early October.
1641558493076.png
1641558613604.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
and lazy...to busy living his own silly dream..thinking he is the reincarnation of the sunking..but fairytales dont last snort..remember that..sooner or later you have to work..if you dont do it now...you have to do it later...
I guess he inherited a bit that's why he is in no hurry to learn a proper trade or work at all.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.