The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Arfarf :m:m:m:m:m:m

MojoDublin
VIP Member

Sunday at 10:16 AM
Arfarf said:
Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back.
Title thread šŸ§µ
Author āœ @Arfarf

Reactions:MagpieSassyPants, Ginginger, Rory and 22 others

Most Liked previous post

[B][SIZE=18px]pettyicequeen[/SIZE][/B]
Saturday at 11:10 AM
Jeeves said:
Most important of all, raise your glasses to @pettyicequeen who started this off. She doesn't post here anymore but is still active on Tattle.
Here's to our founder member:

šŸ¾ šŸ„‚ šŸŽ† šŸŽ‡ Cheers and Happy New Year @pettyicequeen.
Awwwwww you GUYS!!!!! Couldn't be prouder of and happier over what this whole forum turned into, an amazing, smart, hilarious community! I signed up to Tattle because I felt like I was taking crazy pills watching The Chateau Diaries, with everyone turning a blind eye and applauding this problematic woman. The funny thing is that at first, hardly anyone criticised her even here on Tattle, but slowly, slowly more and more critical voices spoke up. And now look at all of you, not just smart and funny but also taking no bullshit from these scammers, I am such a proud mum! šŸ˜­

I mostly lurk-read here because honestly, I hardly watch the videos anymore, mostly because I cannot stand how utterly manic Stephanie has become. It started to make me feel physically ill seeing her and her boy toy (god I love how all of you called it so early that they were obviously bleeping, haaaahahaha I love you guys).

Happy new year my lovelies!

Reactions:You, Ann G., Reader's digest and 79 others

Clara Burnett
VIP Member

Saturday at 10:01 PM
Kind of quiet from the shittoo front, not much leaking from last night's party. i wondered why so asked around and it turns out, no surprise there: it was boring af, SJ and her poodle retreated to their pink puked bedroom early, only to reappear shortly before twelve, not for the company but for the pictures/vlog. Also there seems to be a bit of tension between SJ and Larkin, can't really put a finger on it just yet but they were certainly arguing earlier that day. PoodleBoy seems to have taken all the harsh comments rather personal: he's not as cheerful as he was when their relationship was outed.

Reactions:You, Parrfect Porcelane, agualilas@ and 60 others

Marquis de Potpourri
VIP Member

Saturday at 12:11 AM
Yo, Yentas! Happy New Year from Manhattan! šŸ„‚šŸ¾
- The Marquis and Fiancee

270198453_2285049111671814_3957583453190703769_n.jpg

Reactions:You, T Rex, CountessPompidoo and 54 others

KyBourbon
VIP Member

Saturday at 9:03 AM
33FAC9D0-BCEB-4F36-88B8-8E837175CDBF.jpeg

Reactions:You, Ann G., aprĆØs-le-dĆ©luge and 54 others

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Has Dan got a back eye in todays video
Looks like a pimple or bug bite to me. He does look really tired and pale though. Could be the lighting or getting up in the middle of the night to take people to the airport.
Dan.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm glad I got to see the new thread started but my kinda sleepless night has caught up to me and I'm falling asleep at the computer. Nighty night my Tattler family...thanks Arfarf and thanks M...you're both rock stars!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
After I managed to push down the nausea from this post, I noticed Gerryā€™s comment.

Is squirrel boy not going?!!!

492B0AEF-7BE0-42B2-97C1-BA36E6C4E313.jpeg

3F4FD940-BFB2-47D7-AE60-93674605E580.jpeg

C0144129-AD7F-4679-988F-5CF0D1F6348F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Oh pluleez. Like SJ wants someone to take CARE of something which is not her!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ oh! Someone to watch the sheep, peacocks, cat (I want you to TALK ABOUT RUBY AND PET HER YOU witch) Please- she didn't even take that poor cat to the vet when he/she almost had his/her war ripped off!šŸ˜’ next time SJ should talk about Ruby's preferred pronouns šŸ˜Š not that she would ever give a tit about anyone but her stupid SA traveling pig headed self šŸ¤¬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yessss! Either Sir Snorts isn't going, or even Gerry is sick of Sir Snorts and does not mention his name. That means IJ, the wee Scots and Gerry hate him!

Sir Snorts is going to be left to play with the staff's kids. Or babysat by the staff.
Think Gerry is just sick of him, or maybe he hasn't been told that Squirrel is coming?

I went on a trip with a group of girlfriends once (4 of us) and when we arrived at the rented house their where 3 other women that my best friend had invited without telling us. The vibe changed completely as we didn't know the new ones. What was supposed to be a fun hair down trip became very strained. Especially because the house was too small really for all of us. My best friend swore she had told us all, but that was gaslighting. Anyway at the end of the trip she wasn't my best friend anyone.
Hope Fanny is not doing that to Gerry, it will break his heart. And don't think Squirrel isn't going as the Uncle told him to enjoy the Safari when he left.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
When Uncle Stephen left he told Philip to enjoy the safari ... so it sounded like he was going at that point.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Yessss! Either Sir Snorts isn't going, or even Gerry is sick of Sir Snorts and does not mention his name. That means IJ, the wee Scots and Gerry hate him!

Sir Snorts is going to be left to play with the staff's kids. Or babysat by the staff.
Snorts Camelpants is going alright. He can't stop talking about it. It's exasperating, apparently.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Selmar and what's her name's latest is basically an amazon wishlist: this tent, these chairs. It's shaping up to be the The Little Devonshire Victory Garden & Farm Animal Utopia Project, which is still just what's her name's facebook wishlist of things that other people accomplished elsewhere. Please donate.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
In the gift grab, SSB said that sheā€™ll give Cat the gift that was unboxed for her. So I suppose the fans will get their dose of Cat soon. The title of the gift grab made me think that most were for Antoine and Marieā€¦ but a couple minutes in, it was all claws on deck!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Snorts Camelpants is going alright. He can't stop talking about it. It's exasperating, apparently.
Iā€™m sure all of the animals will be ā€œbeautifulā€. Iā€™m also going to lay down money right now that the twit wears a pith helmet and very very tight khaki shorts, and plenty of scarfs. I hope he turns beet red from a smoking sunburn.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Looking at the thread title: there are two people who don't have to give back much money, delusional S&T are now at about 1.7% of their kickstarter goal, their latest vlogs were not really helpful. I keep on wondering if they have already payed a non-refundable deposit on their dream chateau, and will come out of all this debacle completely bankrupt? In that case will S go back to Lalande?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I'm torn on the news that the baby is going to SA, it annoys me that they jaunt around on such expensive holidays in a pandemic. I know they'll have most accommodation free but game parks and other outings can be quite pricey, and I'm sure they won't go basic.
On the other hand, it will be highly entertaining to see him cope with the heat, insects, lizards etc, and of course IJ and Percy. On their turf. Will he have anything interesting to say or will he just flounder and follow as usual and mumble I agree to everything. And what he is going to wear, now that is bound to be horrific šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Iā€™m sure all of the animals will be ā€œbeautifulā€. Iā€™m also going to lay down money right now that the twit wears a pith helmet and very very tight khaki shorts, and plenty of scarfs. I hope he turns beet red from a smoking sunburn.
Everyone else will probably keep giving him filler tasks so that he doesnā€™t dominate the footage with interruptions. It will be an incredible experience for this young person but will he be truly awed or thinking how he can get moreā€¦ more!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.