The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That purpose of the association (below) covers everything I think. Not just restoration. So looks like she will get away with buying what she wants. Every purchase for herself can be linked to the vlog & Chateau.

Title: CHÂTEAU DE LALANDE

Purpose: Carrying out of activities, exhibitions, events and cultural events, in the broad sense of the terms, in order to collect funds intended to achieve the goals for which the association is created and all acts directly or indirectly related to its corporate purpose; Support and development of the Château de Lalande, promotion of the Château by any means and any support, promotion and enhancement of the local heritage in order to promote the attractiveness of the territory; Restoration and safeguard of the Château and in general, enhancement of the cultural and architectural heritage of the Castle; Participate, directly or indirectly, in all activities, as long as these can be linked, directly or indirectly, to the purpose of the association.
No, she can't buy anything for herself with the association money. The directors or the members can't financially benefit. That would turn it into a company.

Reactions: 19
I have been trying to think of what the problem with BJJ is. Out if all the characters on ALL chateau volgs and tv shows I have never laughed with him, where as everyone else at least raises a chuckle at some point. All others seem to be able to laugh / joke at themselves and have stories, like them or loath them they at least create a reaction of their own, BJJ just bangs on about grandparents, knives and forks and says "I agree" with all tripe out of Stephs mouth. He needs to get some life experience and get the hell out of there for all our sakes.
Its called codependence

Reactions: 13
Oh... well then..... it makes sense ! I thought it was Ruth but .... she does not like to be seen and I would say - heard.
Thank you for clearing that up for me :)
We've seen potty in a few other places paris, italy) together with Sj and PJj, if there is potty there is also ruthy, it must make for interesting conversations......

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So for sure SJ and her little peanut are REALLY BOTH on their way to SA now???
I am foggier than usual.
What did I miss???
What did you miss? I am happy to tell you: Phil was scheduled to play in a great musical in the Netherlands. You know that he is a musical actor? Not yet though he is still a student, but soon. Not soon though because he took a gap year. Not one gap year though but two. Once the second gap year is over he plans to do a sabbatical. Or two or three. Anyway... He went there a couple of times for rehearsals, once even with Stephanie's car. To save money. That's why S went with a rental to Emaus to buy more dishes though she promised long time ago to not buy any other dishes. Since the China room is not finished yet. Because Ians 1 to 5 have no time to do it. Anyway... He also had some rehearsals via zoom and practiced very often. Even in Paris. Where they went, of course not to buy dishes because Stephanie possibly couldn't carry them on the train. But cutlery. Because both if them loooove cutlery. But you probably know that....Anyway... Because of the new covid wave the musical was cancelled, you know, because it's not a pleasure to hear actors sing through a mask, also there is a rumor that people could get infected in crowded places. Though Phil wouldn't mind, he doesn't use his nose for breathing anyway. And that's why he has time now to fly to South Africa. Stephanie has ambivalent feelings though, on the one hand it's cool to have her personal assistant with her, on the other hand staff costs next to nothing in SA, (and they are sooo grateful there) so why waste a business flight on him? Patreons might ask questions, too. On the other hand they might ask questions if he doesn't come, too. And she certainly doesn't want to proove this horrible hate site right, which predicted that she will kick him out 2022....feel free to ask if you need further assistance!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
How has your day been? 🤒
Thanks for asking🤗.
Started off rough....had to bring my mom to our Covid hotel...since her symptoms-mainly extreme fatigue- finally developed. My son has improved....thank God....though I don't wan't to get too overly optimistic.
My mom felt much better after a day of attention and me pushing fluids.
So. Today was a GOOD day!!!!
And finally sunny and 30°F. Beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
No, she can't buy anything for herself with the association money. The directors or the members can't financially benefit. That would turn it into a company.
Wouldn't it be covered under promotion? Anything on the vlog is promoting the Chateau isn't it? So when she buys stuff like the bed crown etc and then vlogs it becomes promotion? and makeup/clothes because she has to look good on the vlog? Not an lawyer or accountant but that's how I read it.
Sorry if I'm being thick, just trying to understand.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I read SJ’s horoscope for 2022. Relationship changes in March. Tuck it, Tick, Tock BJJ.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I wanted to write something about this for a long time, the way nick treats his place is 1. As investment (he is profiting from yhe whole dump.not just thr rental of one appartment unlike potty who need to rent it out) 2. As a dump it is (in comparison to the wallpapered bubble in which sj lives, he knows that this is village house and it shoult be a shabby chic at most, because when he is there 3.times a year it doesnt matter anyway) 3. The way to keep his love of his life (who didnt want him) close enough
I think nobody wants to buy his share.He's stuck.

Anyone know why they haven’t bought a decent dining room table to handle large groups? The one they have looks terrible.
SSB possibly got it on one of her dads shopping trips to Sotheby’s for her 10th birthday

I tit you not 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ugh, Tartlets, I had to have a colonoscopy, today. It was awful 🥵 Especially the day and night leading up to it. And now I have about 20 pages to catch up on. I hope the rest of this year turns out better.
Good for you, something we all need to be doing and take seriously (at a certain age). Did you have to drink the liquid? A friend of mine said they now have pills you take. I hope so, I barely got the liquid down. She said the pills were a lot easier. Sending up good thoughts that you get good results!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Wouldn't it be covered under promotion? Anything on the vlog is promoting the Chateau isn't it? So when she buys stuff like the bed crown etc and then vlogs it becomes promotion? and makeup/clothes because she has to look good on the vlog? Not an lawyer or accountant but that's how I read it.
Sorry if I'm being thick, just trying to understand.
The vlogs are produced under her video production company and expenses are written off through that enterprise. She can't double claim that stuff on the association.

Reactions: 21
The vlogs are produced under her video production company and expenses are written off through that enterprise. She can't double claim that stuff on the association.
Thank you for answering, that makes sense to me. No double dipping.

Reactions: 8
Breaking News - Someone stole Squirrel Boys nuts. If found, please send to Isabelle Jarvis in SA so she can sew them back on.

• Haha
What did you miss? I am happy to tell you: Phil was scheduled to play in a great musical in the Netherlands. You know that he is a musical actor? Not yet though he is still a student, but soon. Not soon though because he took a gap year. Not one gap year though but two. Once the second gap year is over he plans to do a sabbatical. Or two or three. Anyway... He went there a couple of times for rehearsals, once even with Stephanie's car. To save money. That's why S went with a rental to Emaus to buy more dishes though she promised long time ago to not buy any other dishes. Since the China room is not finished yet. Because Ians 1 to 5 have no time to do it. Anyway... He also had some rehearsals via zoom and practiced very often. Even in Paris. Where they went, of course not to buy dishes because Stephanie possibly couldn't carry them on the train. But cutlery. Because both if them loooove cutlery. But you probably know that....Anyway... Because of the new covid wave the musical was cancelled, you know, because it's not a pleasure to hear actors sing through a mask, also there is a rumor that people could get infected in crowded places. Though Phil wouldn't mind, he doesn't use his nose for breathing anyway. And that's why he has time now to fly to South Africa. Stephanie has ambivalent feelings though, on the one hand it's cool to have her personal assistant with her, on the other hand staff costs next to nothing in SA, (and they are sooo grateful there) so why waste a business flight on him? Patreons might ask questions, too. On the other hand they might ask questions if he doesn't come, too. And she certainly doesn't want to proove this horrible hate site right, which predicted that she will kick him out 2022....feel free to ask if you need further assistance!
I have been lurking for a very long time but I had to delurk to thank you for making me laugh. My favourite kind of post: insightful yet humourous. Thanks again.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
A new thread! I was just starting to get used to this one. And pouf it’s almost done!

• Haha
  • Heart
Capture.PNG

wonder if YouTube know Caroline gooder is casting aspersion about the lack of payment to the charity channel

and HOW would she know what's residing in Stephanie Jarvis BANK ACCOUNT

unless shes Stephanie herself .... she should use a pseudo name to hide the fact she withholding a KNOWN charity channels moneys
for months in her OWN personal account

guess she really is the biggest charity winner of the pandemic.

• Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.