The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is all true, and a truly unflattering exchange. SJ laughing hysterically like it was all a big joke, Gerry looking upset, and IJ just being so icy and cruel. Ouch.
The thing I really don't understand is why that was left in, it's a really poor portrayal of all of them individually and as a group!!
Does anyone have any insight as to why she didn't edit it out? Clara maybe?
It's all part of the dynamics between them. They claim it's all coming from the heart because love and laughter is what they are selling and they will never talk about the hate that goes as least as deep. Under the wings of "banter" IJ used to joke about pushing her own mother under a car to get rid of her nagging, not just once jokingly, but all the time. So to answer your question: they don't see it as a poor portrayal but as an intrinsic part of who they are. They wouldn't understand people who are appalled by this.

Well Curtis Ryan Woodside took the picture, as all of you know I have been following him close for about over a year now. He is a very talented photographer. Its a lovely artistic image. He has other videos of photoshoots he has done on youtoob, do you think there will be one of this too??
He's certainly skilled in photoshopping waistlines away. Should make him into a popular photographer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It's all part of the dynamics between them. They claim it's all coming from the heart because love and laughter is what they are selling and they will never talk about the hate that goes as least as deep. Under the wings of "banter" IJ used to joke about pushing her own mother under a car to get rid of her nagging, not just once jokingly, but all the time. So to answer your question: they don't see it as a poor portrayal but as an intrinsic part of who they are. They wouldn't understand people who are appalled by this.

He's certainly skilled in photoshopping waistlines away. Should make him into a popular photographer.
I am being no expert, but I dont think it is photoshopped. it all about posing and Stepfanny is skinny!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is all true, and a truly unflattering exchange. SJ laughing hysterically like it was all a big joke, Gerry looking upset, and IJ just being so icy and cruel. Ouch.
The thing I really don't understand is why that was left in, it's a really poor portrayal of all of them individually and as a group!!
She leaves those type of exchanges in a lot. I've noticed them since the beginning of her vlogs. I always thought it was so we would feel sorry for her and I did. Isabelle really should never have had a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@Clara Burnett Just wondering if you might want to edit out a word you used to describe Gerry as it might compromise your identity? Its not a word commonly used in the UK. I had to look it up. You should have time before SJ gets up!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also at the end of the video in French, her mother IJ says I will miss you like a rage de dent - I miss you like someone misses having an infected toothache .....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
OK, so maybe I'm a troll (lol) but I LOVE to follow a good topic related argument on a forum. Everybody in agreement can be so boring. Of course, with like button results so visible, I think it makes some people hesitate to say what they really think, and many probably tend to avoid anything that might stir up a magnificent debate/difference of opinion as a result.
What I meant to say that this probably happend to my alter ego😂

Reactions: 3
My dearest tattlers,

I raise you, SJ patreon account.
IJ, better sit SJ down and tell her to get her tit together and start finishing projects and get more involved in day to day life instead of hysterically running from person to person to get an update and jetting off to some holiday destination.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Kind of quiet from the shittoo front, not much leaking from last night's party. i wondered why so asked around and it turns out, no surprise there: it was boring af, SJ and her poodle retreated to their pink puked bedroom early, only to reappear shortly before twelve, not for the company but for the pictures/vlog. Also there seems to be a bit of tension between SJ and Larkin, can't really put a finger on it just yet but they were certainly arguing earlier that day. PoodleBoy seems to have taken all the harsh comments rather personal: he's not as cheerful as he was when their relationship was outed.
Oooh this is going to be a mess! Larkin wasn't happy with the gag, SJ didn't listen.
The larkin fam haven't spend much time at the dump in 2021.
Someone suggested earlier the aunt and uncle were perhaps buying Larkins share.
Happy 2022 indeed. I like me a little drama.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Nutti and Ann Marie have escaped and are living their best lives in Paris. Posted 1hr. ago. SJ and BJJ are not far behind.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
My dearest tattlers,

I raise you, SJ patreon account.
IJ, better sit SJ down and tell her to get her tit together and start finishing projects and get more involved in day to day life instead of hysterically running from person to person to get an update and jetting off to some holiday destination.
As with everything it is all smoke and mirrors. Numbers don’t add up. All I can think there are a lot of withdrawals from ‘custom pledges’ that does not fall under tiers.

Fleuries 873 ➡823
Mold 470 ➡431
SJ 3704➡ 3532

T1 2793 ⏬2790
T2 393 ⏬ 391
T3 527 ⏫ 528
T4 59 ⏬ 58
T5 72 left ⏫ 71 left

Edited to add ……I’m surprised Fleuries lost as many as they did. I thought MOLD would if lost more.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Anyone in the mood for a new year rousing rendition of the LaLande song, remember that cringey mess from one of the visiting patrons? She really had some nerve to write that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really don’t think Nic or Marie cares much for that apartment. Just look at the state of it.
I think they are well aware that even if they own it, it’s not theirs.
That apartement is such a sad-looking sight, I even understand PJ for once, I too got twitchy just looking at it. I mean, nobody has to go to the max as SJ does, but minimalism has esthetic "guidelines" which make a room look harmonious. This is just a terrible mix of hand-me-downs.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
@Clara Burnett Just wondering if you might want to edit out a word you used to describe Gerry as it might compromise your identity? Its not a word commonly used in the UK. I had to look it up. You should have time before SJ gets up!
The very last thing Clara is … is German

Kobold or cobold is an angry little troll 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also at the end of the video in French, her mother IJ says I will miss you like a rage de dent - I miss you like someone misses having an infected toothache .....
Is it not Steph who said to her mother "I'm going to miss you" and Isabelle saying "Yeah yeah... like a tooth ache" ??

PS : I didn't find the part in french ?

Reactions: 14
I am being no expert, but I dont think it is photoshopped.
Everything this one 👇 does with a camera is photoshopped.
However, easy grifting, is what he was promised, (Jarvis and Co.), a year ago and now he is ready to collect.
Timing is everything.... it may be too late. TICK TOCK 💣

1641119864543.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I really don’t think Nic or Marie cares much for that apartment. Just look at the state of it.
I think they are well aware that even if they own it, it’s not theirs.
Whether or not he cares about the apartment is irrelevent. If he does not like Snorts it may be enough to trigger an argument. Snorts may be a partner of SJ but first and foremost he is a volunteer, albeit with benefits to her and of no consequence to Nic. A stranger rummaging through personal stuff, a video being shared with thousands of subscribers of their own personal space is really crossing boundaries. I know she is ignorant when it comes to personal boundaries but Squirrel Nutkins should have questioned the morality of it. It's like having 24 hour make over team come in without your knowledge.

Me too.😍

I guess the stench of piss is the least of their worries in the Shitoo
There is a choice of expensive perfumes to splash around.... that Loo deserves VIP Pooh 😷 :m

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.