The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kind of quiet from the shittoo front, not much leaking from last night's party. i wondered why so asked around and it turns out, no surprise there: it was boring af, SJ and her poodle retreated to their pink puked bedroom early, only to reappear shortly before twelve, not for the company but for the pictures/vlog. Also there seems to be a bit of tension between SJ and Larkin, can't really put a finger on it just yet but they were certainly arguing earlier that day. PoodleBoy seems to have taken all the harsh comments rather personal: he's not as cheerful as he was when their relationship was outed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Maybe just maybe because someone was blocked... Being young and innocent and defending some châtelaine too much and thus creating arguments...? Just saying...

OK, so maybe I'm a troll (lol) but I LOVE to follow a good topic related argument on a forum. Everybody in agreement can be so boring. Of course, with like button results so visible, I think it makes some people hesitate to say what they really think, and many probably tend to avoid anything that might stir up a magnificent debate/difference of opinion as a result.

Reactions: 15
Kind of quiet from the shittoo front, not much leaking from last night's party. i wondered why so asked around and it turns out, no surprise there: it was boring af, SJ and her poodle retreated to their pink puked bedroom early, only to reappear shortly before twelve, not for the company but for the pictures/vlog. Also there seems to be a bit of tension between SJ and Larkin, can't really put a finger on it just yet but they were certainly arguing earlier that day. PoodleBoy seems to have taken all the harsh comments rather personal: he's not as cheerful as he was when their relationship was outed.
Oh no - is it all the fucked up hairline comments from me? I'll have to move onto the moth eaten twin sets now. Sorry Phyllis.

Larkin must have been pissed knowing Phyllis had her manicured paws all over his possessions, not to mention the trailing heady floral scent and incessant click clacking of her cha cha heels.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Re Nic Larkin, I think I would be pee'd off if I discovered that my 'private' apartment was used as a store room in my absence.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Larkin must have been pissed knowing Phyllis had her manicured paws all over his possessions, not to mention the trailing heady floral scent and incessant click clacking of her cha cha heels.
Larkin has lost his right to speak the moment he put a bag over his head. I personally despise him and his childish way of defending morality against SJ, but not really, pushing his wife and stepson into the spotlight when he's too ashamed to join them. They seem more than willing to play along with SJ, probably hoping to profit from the influx of money, while that coward hides his face.

Could it be the little Scot we know?!
The brother from another mother would be my pick too. He's a warrior when it comes to his lil' sis.

Oh no - is it all the fucked up hairline comments from me? I'll have to move onto the moth eaten twin sets now. Sorry Phyllis.
Don't worry, I think the remarks about his hair are the least damaging to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I think you turned the tide when you arrived in thread 8! I have never thought you liked anything about her!!! :)
Nobody asked but I was an SJ fan and @Clara Burnett had to drag me, screaming and kicking, around to her point of view. Her contributions and undoubtedly reliable inside track eventually had me reluctantly convinced as to reality of the greed and incompetence. Once it is pointed out, you just cannot un-see it. I always hated the GAG because of the wastefulness, but it does not stop there. The un-necessary gifts (that are obviously accepted but not shown on GAG), the over consumption, the unnecessary expense, annoys me. I still liked her for a long time, just not what she did. And then, finally, when @Clara Burnett pointed out that she arrived last at her own parties, keeping others waiting whilst food went cold, all about making an entrance. I thought - she is right - who does that? Everyone I know is answering the door and pouring the drinks...the self obsession is appalling. The lack of professionalism with Christie's...so embarrassing. I have actually found myself blushing on her behalf. She needs an Award's Night all of her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Very interesting take, perhaps that's the cost of a new stair case? :) Happy New Year to everyone! xx
I don't think so as the Bergantino guy was a long time commenter on CD vlogs. I'm not sure Trotter has the patience for such a long set up of a scam. But I do think it was a scam my someone.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She had mentioned in the past that she had an abusive childhood due to her alcoholic father. Her mother left him. She has relatives (not her mother) in the UK. Her mother remarried.
I think the person she visited in the UK louked the same as the one in Norway. She seemed to have a much older husband and two young boys so think it was her mother on both occasions, perhaps she has recently returned to Norway ; maybe they were just in the UK for a short time.

Reactions: 16
Larkin has lost his right to speak the moment he put a bag over his head. I personally despise him and his childish way of defending morality against SJ, but not really, pushing his wife and stepson into the spotlight when he's too ashamed to join them. They seem more than willing to play along with SJ, probably hoping to profit from the influx of money, while that coward hides his face.

The brother from another mother would be my pick too. He's a warrior when it comes to his lil' sis.

Obviously, I don't know Nick (is it bad that I fancy him in that animal skin look on the stairs? - basic daddy issues), Marie or Antoine like you do. But I always think Antoine and Marie look uncomfortable when in SJ's presence. Everything feels forced and laboured - I guess that's a typical reaction to SJ. If I were Nick I would ask for both of them not to be filmed for the total privacy that he claims to want, so quite possibly he does enjoy all the gift giving side of CD. Has he actually got any good direct gifts besides crocheted fetish masks?

Don't worry, I think the remarks about his hair are the least damaging to him.
Oh phew, I know those "salad" dish slights were totally below the belt. Happy New Year Phyllis - hold your head high you dizzy witch, you're getting paid for this.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Me too … I use chateau diaries as a vlog tranquilliser to help cure my insomnia & anxiety … however I still can’t watch Sillyman or else I’d be comatose .
Have been here since the beginning & used to comment & consider myself a bit of a wit until I read the smart hilarity here - it’s rendered me almost speechless 😹 What a clever, amusing bunch of people you are 👏 👏 👏

When these threads first started and long before any of us fell down the rabbit hole, I asked “why would anyone be giving a woman with so much, any money at all ?’ I think then she had a few patreons and raked in about $7,000. She’s now squirrelling 🐿 👀 away more than $30,000 a month. And my first question still hasn’t really been answered …. Why ? Why ? Why ? 🤔 Thank you for all the laughter everyone and bonne année :) 💙🤍❤🥂
Nice to see you :love:
Who would have thought that Selmar would turn into Sillymar then Dulmar and stealing the tattle pifs take of him as a dancing handyman for his youtube / patreon page.

This is Selmar now with his la la land fantasy tango venture

naked cowboy.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nobody asked but I was an SJ fan and @Clara Burnett had to drag me, screaming and kicking, around to her point of view. Her contributions and undoubtedly reliable inside track eventually had me reluctantly convinced as to reality of the greed and incompetence. Once it is pointed out, you just cannot un-see it. I always hated the GAG because of the wastefulness, but it does not stop there. The un-necessary gifts (that are obviously accepted but not shown on GAG), the over consumption, the unnecessary expense, annoys me. I still liked her for a long time, just not what she did. And then, finally, when @Clara Burnett pointed out that she arrived last at her own parties, keeping others waiting whilst food went cold, all about making an entrance. I thought - she is right - who does that? Everyone I know is answering the door and pouring the drinks...the self obsession is appalling. The lack of professionalism with Christie's...so embarrassing. I have actually found myself blushing on her behalf. She needs an Award's Night all of her own.
Thank you for the acknowledgement, but I think it's so much healthier and sustainable that you found out by looking closer yourself instead of believing me, just because I claimed to be in the know. You are very right: once you start noticing the details of her ingenious contraption of smoke and mirrors, you cannot un-see it and you wonder why it didn't bother you before. She really does deserve that Award's Night you are talking of and it would not surprise me one little bit if she was in the midst of organizing it herself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I like to point out and let it be known that I have never ever liked SJ, was never a fan, I flat out dislike her style (what style?) and her decor (that tit?) and was never afraid to voice my disgust. Ha! From the day I met SJ, in real life, I have known she's a narc and I have always tried to keep my distance, not to get involved and fly beneath her radar.
But I think you had the advantage/disadvantage of meeting her in person I think?
Someone can hide lots when they edit themselves on video. Over time those of us who only 'know' her from the vlogs, have been able to read through the lines to see her true character.
I also think because of covid and the world wide lockdowns she wormed her way into the hearts of many, because we wanted a fun fantasy

Reactions: 28
So sorry to hear that you and your son are feeling so poorly. Sending lots of loving thoughts your way. Keep us up to date with your family's progress. xxx. How old is your son?
I am so behind. He is 31 and my youngest who has a drug addiction. Which throws a big wrench in quarantine and in how he feels.
Had to drive him to the ER this a.m. Everything was as good as it can be with a non compliant type 1 diabetic. Now THERE is a mouth full!
Husband is working doubles at the hospital this weekend and was tested negative so he is banned from the house.
My oldest took my 89 year old mother yesterday to get a test at our local hospital ( it took some lying to get the nurse to send over an order) but otherwise around here at the health department and pharmacies the earliest we could get her tested was Jan 4th....and she too was positive. She has had her vaccines.

Only can call her to check up on. She has Alzheimer's so I had to remind her twice in a 10 minute conversation that she has covid. She is asymptomatic at the present time...thank goodness.
When it rains ( actually raining here all day!) It POURS!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.