The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Scochette,
Nous ne voyons pas un espion, mais plutôt un idiot insensé qui est souvent grossier et incohérent dans ses commentaires. Vous avez l'air idiot et en tant que tel, les gens vous voient comme un foo et un troll. Bonne année. Maintenant, fais chier!!! La Tartlettes.
Here is the translation from a Canadian who doesn't know French :

Dear Scohette,
You're an idiot. You sound like an idiot in your comments. Quite being such a boring troll. Happy New Year from all the Tartlettes.

How did I do?!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Happy New Year Tattlers! I'm afraid I struggled to stay awake last night - it was our eldest grand-daughter's first time to stay up and see in the new year. We seem to have lost the habit of staying up late over the past 20 months or so and I was very happy to eventually fall into bed. New Year's Eve isn't my favourite time of the year, it always makes me feel a little melancholy, perhaps the combination of missing family and friends no longer with us and alcohol? I prefer the optimism of New Year's Day. Onwards and Upwards, dear Tattlers.

Honey. I am a Tattler VIP. This is my job to post on the Hate Site. I don't go to your job and tell you how to make fries, do I?
This is a pattern for the flying monkeys - they mooch about for a while trying to draw attention and then usually latch onto one of the VIPs and target them with their posts. They'll have someone else in their sights in their next reincarnation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Dippy said she was taking a break for a little while. Raspberry Brûlée last posted in February. It's nice to see some of the original Tattlers returning though, so fingers crossed she'll return too.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Dippy said she was taking a break for a little while. Raspberry Brûlée last posted in February. It's nice to see some of the original Tattlers returning though, so fingers crossed she'll return too.
Purejuice is around under another name

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Here is the translation from a Canadian who doesn't know French :

Dear Scohette,
You're an idiot. You sound like an idiot in your comments. Quite being such a boring troll. Happy New Year from all the Tartlettes.

How did I do?!!!
Very good! But he was also told to piss off!😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh, well spotted. I also took a break and came back under another name.

• Heart
  • Wow
Most important of all, raise your glasses to @pettyicequeen who started this off. She doesn't post here anymore but is still active on Tattle.
Here's to our founder member:

🍾 🥂 🎆 🎇 Cheers and Happy New Year @pettyicequeen.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Then @Socohette may be blushing for this New Year's Eve story from me. I spent NYE in a castle owned by the Queen Mother's cousin. One wing of the castle had been turned into apartments and rented out to the local air force officers, and I was friends with a few of the officers. One of the guests knew of closed-off access (not locked) to the attic; you had to open a panel on a wall, climb up into a crawl space, then you ended up in the former servants' quarters. They had never been renovated so think circa 1940s. Behind a wardrobe (forget about SJ's Narnia) was access to a turret. A few of us went up there, and then just at midnight, my rock star boyfriend of the time (rock star in his country, and only for a brief time!), and I went up to the turret by ourselves and shagged on the turret as it started to snow!

Fast forward to NYE 2021 and I was in bed, by myself by 11pm!
Phil used to be a rock star in his country? 😂🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Happy New Year everyone !! I just watched Anna ( and Ed)'s latest. Jarvis could take some lessons from her, her staircase and fireplace etc she decorated was just so gorgeous, simple and beautiful. Makes Jarvis look like what she is, a hoarder of tat and overdone to death decorations. SOrry if someone has already commented, I always start on the most recent page and work backwards! hahaha, not sure what THAT says about me! Happy Day !!! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Most important of all, raise your glasses to @pettyicequeen who started this off. She doesn't post here anymore but is still active on Tattle.
Here's to our founder member:

🍾 🥂 🎆 🎇 Cheers and Happy New Year @pettyicequeen.
Awwwwww you GUYS!!!!! Couldn't be prouder of and happier over what this whole forum turned into, an amazing, smart, hilarious community! I signed up to Tattle because I felt like I was taking crazy pills watching The Chateau Diaries, with everyone turning a blind eye and applauding this problematic woman. The funny thing is that at first, hardly anyone criticised her even here on Tattle, but slowly, slowly more and more critical voices spoke up. And now look at all of you, not just smart and funny but also taking no bullshit from these scammers, I am such a proud mum! 😭

I mostly lurk-read here because honestly, I hardly watch the videos anymore, mostly because I cannot stand how utterly manic Stephanie has become. It started to make me feel physically ill seeing her and her boy toy (god I love how all of you called it so early that they were obviously bleeping, haaaahahaha I love you guys).

Happy new year my lovelies!

• Heart
Reactions: 84
Purejuice is around under another name
I hope so I love them.

Morning tartletts! Well I hit the magnum of champs hard last night and I’m still up at 6:00 am east coast time drinking champs and singing. Little bit of Hall & Oats, little bit of Fleetwood Mac, little bit of Justin Timberlake, little snip of Heatwave Always and Forever. The amazing thing is the Bose is on 78 and hubs is sleeping thru this because he knows I am a frustrated pop star. Okay we’re on to Say it Isn’t So. I ran out of Moët. I am astounded to report that Korbel isn’t that far off. Color me surprised. But we have a true side by side taste test going on. I might be drunk tho, but this tit tastes the same.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Awwwwww you GUYS!!!!! Couldn't be prouder of and happier over what this whole forum turned into, an amazing, smart, hilarious community! I signed up to Tattle because I felt like I was taking crazy pills watching The Chateau Diaries, with everyone turning a blind eye and applauding this problematic woman. The funny thing is that at first, hardly anyone criticised her even here on Tattle, but slowly, slowly more and more critical voices spoke up. And now look at all of you, not just smart and funny but also taking no bullshit from these scammers, I am such a proud mum! 😭

I mostly lurk-read here because honestly, I hardly watch the videos anymore, mostly because I cannot stand how utterly manic Stephanie has become. It started to make me feel physically ill seeing her and her boy toy (god I love how all of you called it so early that they were obviously bleeping, haaaahahaha I love you guys).

Happy new year my lovelies!
So glad that you have popped back to celebrate your legacy to us, truly our Tattler MVP! 👑 👏👏👏👏👏
Don't be a stranger. x

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Happy New Year everyone !! I just watched Anna ( and Ed)'s latest. Jarvis could take some lessons from her, her staircase and fireplace etc she decorated was just so gorgeous, simple and beautiful. Makes Jarvis look like what she is, a hoarder of tat and overdone to death decorations. SOrry if someone has already commented, I always start on the most recent page and work backwards! hahaha, not sure what THAT says about me! Happy Day !!! :)
Me, too!

Here it is a Neujahrsbrezen, since we usually get up late and have a brunch

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Weeeeee!!!! One in the books. New Year, new thread, new resolve, Happy Revolution Tattlers.

1641036133607.png

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I hope so I love them.

Morning tartletts! Well I hit the magnum of champs hard last night and I’m still up at 6:00 am east coast time drinking champs and singing. Little bit of Hall & Oats, little bit of Fleetwood Mac, little bit of Justin Timberlake, little snip of Heatwave Always and Forever. The amazing thing is the Bose is on 78 and hubs is sleeping thru this because he knows I am a frustrated pop star. Okay we’re on to Say it Isn’t So. I ran out of Moët. I am astounded to report that Korbel isn’t that far off. Color me surprised. But we have a true side by side taste test going on. I might be drunk tho, but this tit tastes the same.
Have to love a bit of Yacht Rock in the early hours :) I have a crush on both Daryl Hall and Justin T ( although they currently are below the beautiful Kai Widdrington at the moment ;)). May 2022 be more of the same :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.