The Chateau Diaries #101 Dear Stephanie, I got you a gift - your comeuppance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're not even sure that it works though?
Oh it works alright the 2 in our house that had boosters avoided infection even though they were surrounded by 7 positive cases. My husband and i had ours 1 week before the first son came down and we tested positive but were not unwell. I’m very glad I stood in a 3 hour queue to get the booster

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh MsPistop I do hope that's just a typo, and not a Fanny style mispronunciation.

Ata Maire & Happy New Year from Northland Aotearoa, New Zealand. Here's a song for you to enjoy.

I LOVE any music I've heard coming out of NZ! So many amazing vocalists!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
❤...sounds romantic...❤...I can see that all happening for you...just from your avatar...😘

...me...well...‘we’...would sell everything...be nomads and travel the world...stay in all kinds of lodging...mainly beach towns...meet wonderful people...see their faces without masks..and listen to their stories...enjoy beautiful food and drink...and move on to the next place...relax...be spontaneous...and finally...relinquish my need to be in control...of everything...

...when we are done with all that...and feel we have seen enough...eventually...buy a small beach house somewhere...and get dogs...shelties...goldens...German shepherds...and just be content...and at peace...

...hope others tell their dreams...
Sounds perfect! ♥

Reactions: 9
Only -31 C today! Went out for the mail in the middle of the day. First time out of my house in a week!! I love being home!
View attachment 953800
Arrgghh The cold don't think I could manage. It's about 27 C here at the moment expect to end up about 30 C. I was cold in winter here when it went under 18 C.

I could never go to the Shitoo in winter and that's no where near as cold as where you are. Bet you have lovely heating inside though.

Reactions: 10
Happy New Years, Tartlets! 🍸🥳🎉🎈🥂 Hopefully better than last, right? Just learned that my Covid test came back negative (I was worried as I have had the sniffles all week). BTW, I have had all three Moderna shots with no problems other than a sore arm. I am starting 2022 proper with a colonoscopy on Monday! 😟😥😨 Lots of other patients are failing their Covid tests --I've already been bumped up from 1:30 pm to 10:50 am.
Oh no colonoscopy prep brings new meaning to a shite start to 2022! Hope it all goes well. At least you’ll get it over with early on in the day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Just out of curiosity, what would your dream be? Mine is to open a jazz/blues bar close to where I live, with a jazz club in the basement. I'd be glammed up in my 30's and 40's dresses and I would greet and take care of everyone. Everyone would be treated like a VIP. Occasionally I would join the bands on stage to sing some jazz standards. (I have a nice but untrained voice). Failing that I would love a second hand bookshop or an antiques /vintage clothing shop. ☺
I would LOVE to live close by! You're speaking my language!! I'd love to have a second hand bookstore too! A combo store, quaint building, books, antiques and collectibles, coffee shop, big comfy couches .... just to create an atmosphere for comfort and creativity would be my dream.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Only -31 C today! Went out for the mail in the middle of the day. First time out of my house in a week!! I love being home!
View attachment 953800
May i grab this opportunity to thank you all..meeting people from all over the world..with their own insights and thoughts..it made me richer this year..not only discussing the grifters around YT..but getting to know you all a little bit more..it was a pleasure..i hope to see you all again in the New Year..lotts of love from The Netherlands...😘

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Arrgghh The cold don't think I could manage. It's about 27 C here at the moment expect to end up about 30 C. I was cold in winter here when it went under 18 C.

I could never go to the Shitoo in winter and that's no where near as cold as where you are. Bet you have lovely heating inside though.
I don't like bitter cold .... but I do like winter. I don't like heat!! I couldn't do an summer down under! I max out at 25C, with the odd day up to 27-29!!! We had a ridiculous heat wave this past summer up here and got up into the +40s for a couple weeks ... we didn't know what to do with ourselves!! Heat makes me feel ill and feels so much more challenging to deal with ... as we like to say, you can only take so many clothes off, but you can keep adding layers!! Blessings to you and enjoy your heat!! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I would LOVE to live close by! You're speaking my language!! I'd love to have a second hand bookstore too! A combo store, quaint building, books, antiques and collectibles, coffee shop, big comfy couches .... just to create an atmosphere for comfort and creativity would be my dream.
Yes perfect! 😍

• Heart
May i grab this opportunity to thank you all..meeting people from all over the world..with their own insights and thoughts..it made me richer this year..not only discussing the grifters around YT..but getting to know you all a little bit more..it was a pleasure..i hope to see you all again in the New Year..lotts of love from The Netherlands...😘
I feel the same and enjoy meeting all the people in this diverse community, you guys make me laugh so much. And you Monsieur Le Comte, you're an interesting guy, with interesting views :love: Happy New Year everyone and let's make 2022 a rattling tattling year 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh MsPistop I do hope that's just a typo, and not a Fanny style mispronunciation.

Ata Maire & Happy New Year from Northland Aotearoa, New Zealand. Here's a song for you to enjoy.

Sorry, it was a typo (thanks to a hangover!). Ata Maire to you. Enjoy Northland!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh it works alright the 2 in our house that had boosters avoided infection even though they were surrounded by 7 positive cases. My husband and i had ours 1 week before the first son came down and we tested positive but were not unwell. I’m very glad I stood in a 3 hour queue to get the booster
Sounds like citywest. Although all centres have been busy and doing a great job. I was lucky enough to get a text from my GP and was in and out in 15 minutes. Could have been quicker but I got Pfizer after 2 X AZ so had to do the 15 minutes.
I hope your family are doing well. Major admiration, don't know how you do it all.
Hubby going through lots of antigens as now 7 days in and still positive. Not sure how the 10 reducing to 7 day isolation is going to work going forward looking at his situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
May I ask a question that is not related to Shitoo? I received for the first time in my life an anonymous gift for Christmas. I have no idea who is it coming from? So I posted a message on my FB page thanking the anonymous person. Did it ever happen to you and what did you do? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Yes I've only been here since November, but really enjoy all the different insights from people all over the world. Nice to know we can all see thru the tit at the Shitoo. I especially like how we can go off on little tangents and then come back to the topic at hand. Other groups I belong to you get your hand smacked if off topic.

Reactions: 22
Slight modification to my thread title nomination…

🧵“Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”
This is awesome! I think another of your suggestions had the most votes! It was also loo related!! I like this one as much or more, but it's so late in the thread I don't know if it will get the votes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.