The Chateau Diaries #101 Dear Stephanie, I got you a gift - your comeuppance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the feeling we are all blocking the same person. I blocked them this morning. Start the year as I mean to go on and all that.

As I tell my husband I'm old enough to choose my own tit, and not put up with others if I don't want too
did i miss anything?? i am very quick at scrolling..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Some advice …watch the Chateau Diaries the night before your colonoscopy appointment. Will help with the prep! 😆
I imagine a vintage colonoscope found at the Emmaus just like the one grandfather had. It was my favorite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
why block...i never block or ignore..not even in real life..always open to a good argument..it keeps your feet on the ground..
I agree. Although I had one person blocked for several months because of an over the top post that sounded like assault on a woman. That's where my line is drawn. I get annoyed by various posts, and it can be a newbie or a VIP, but I haven't blocked, just roll my eyes and scroll on by unless I just NEED to make a comment, but I try not to.

Reactions: 15
Patron update

They are stepping OUT of the shadows - comments about 🚽
😈😈😈

Wafty Wafty, and a cauldron of wine. I love Lalande.

2h
Diamonds63
I’m out of here. The ridiculous management of each project is wasting my valuable contribution. The downstairs loo was not funny. To take a year and only able to complete part of it due to Amoury. You should have made blinds, ordered the radiator cover and light bulbs. Now flitting off to SA with the heating not a priority. If you wanted to save this chateau a different approach is needed. I do not know why other patrons are not wondering where their thousands are going whilst you buy expensive wine and designer clothes. Very disappointed.

🥰🥰🥰

Stealing idears from other channel 4 shows

Further comment,Chatworth House has a very lovely Narnia,Lampost.Can be seen on BBC Christmas at Chatsworth.

😳😳

Way off topic here, but although Ruth has been mentioned several times, she is rarely, if ever caught in the vlogs. I didn't see her in ths Patreon video and I noticed an empty dhair at Christmas dinner, is she getting camera shy? Also, loved the ending with Amoury and Dan's exchange.
😂😂
🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
why is marie putting out a vlog going home...when she already vlogged from Norway??

Dan is using Amauries workshop..good idea..the shelves look lovely..i also like the burned wood look..but Dan.. when you have a belt on your pants ..use it.pull your pants up...i know your skinny..but .i dont fancy your underwear..nor your skinny ass..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Happy New Year, Yentas, from Aoeteroa New Zealand, where we started 2022 with the news about Betty White's death.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That Vivienne is a bit too smooth and slimey for me to watch...its all a bit too perfect....to be true ...i guess..

your right...those were the days...these days i feel sad for all those young people..Here in The Netherlands almost no house for sale or rent for them..prices sky high...the expensese of living are also going up every week...and everything is closed where you can have a good time when your young..very sad..
Same here in Dublin . No nightclubs for the last 2 years. No pubs for 18months you can’t even get a room to rent much less an apartment. My children will never leave home 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That Vivienne is a bit too smooth and slimey for me to watch...its all a bit too perfect....to be true ...i guess..
I can't stomach the intro of her vlog. Her voice is just so inauthentic to my ear, so syrupy, so manipulative sounding .... I watched small parts of the vlog and it was better in the vlog ... but just not interested in their content.

Reactions: 9
Happy New Year, Yentas, from Aoeteroa New Zealand, where we started 2022 with the news about Betty White's death.
Betty is gone..she was marvellous..i bet she had a nice and long life..she made us all laugh and more...i guess it is more than most people can or will achive..

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh MsPistop I do hope that's just a typo, and not a Fanny style mispronunciation.

Ata Maire & Happy New Year from Northland Aotearoa, New Zealand. Here's a song for you to enjoy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Only -31 C today! Went out for the mail in the middle of the day. First time out of my house in a week!! I love being home!
20211231_134021.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Just out of curiosity, what would your dream be? Mine is to open a jazz/blues bar close to where I live, with a jazz club in the basement. I'd be glammed up in my 30's and 40's dresses and I would greet and take care of everyone. Everyone would be treated like a VIP. Occasionally I would join the bands on stage to sing some jazz standards. (I have a nice but untrained voice). Failing that I would love a second hand bookshop or an antiques /vintage clothing shop. ☺
❤...sounds romantic...❤...I can see that all happening for you...just from your avatar...😘

...me...well...‘we’...would sell everything...be nomads and travel the world...stay in all kinds of lodging...mainly beach towns...meet wonderful people...see their faces without masks..and listen to their stories...enjoy beautiful food and drink...and move on to the next place...relax...be spontaneous...and finally...relinquish my need to be in control...of everything...

...when we are done with all that...and feel we have seen enough...eventually...buy a small beach house somewhere...and get dogs...shelties...goldens...German shepherds...and just be content...and at peace...

...hope others tell their dreams...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
SJ has made us all laugh, too…unintentionally of course! 😊
Betty was a very good actress...and i think a very clever and caring person too.....i would not dare to compare her to Fanny Flash..although she doesnt make me laugh..my fellow tattlers make me laugh..i always look at Fanny with some sort of ....how shall i call it...i cant discribe it..words fail me.. 🙄 :eek:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.