The Chateau Diaries #10 PR disasters and tax fraud masters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't wait for Curtis to come to La La Lande! He'll die when he sees it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dublindevil
Today at 7:57 AM
New
Add bookmark
Brenda has given a huge explaination about dropping to the minimum patreon payout to the LOTL. Most of her post is indirectly aimed at tattle. Both on the fan groups moving in a different direction that just Lala land now. ๐Ÿค”

๐Ÿงต10 - thank you @Aceofspades for the set up โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ

โ˜• Omg ๐Ÿ˜ฏ brenda brenda brenda

Iโ€™m calling Bullshit ....

You were never coming with 3 friends with sandwiches ๐Ÿฅช from donegal to dublin

In a pandemic .... WTF

You werenโ€™t allowed since March 2020 to move more than 5 k for EXercise

Donegal your county threw the rest of Ireland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช into a Level 5 due to an outbreak ๐Ÿ˜ท

Brenda - if you canโ€™t afford patron THATS ok
No shame in that

But do NOT for one minute tell anyone that 97 euros a month was going to put enough diesel in you car ๐Ÿš˜ to drive 600 k round trip to feed the ppl of dublin

And you havenโ€™t even bought the bread ๐Ÿฅฏ

Itโ€™s covid - you left in a pandemic to visit a chat ooo and act the big I am
Not once
Twice

You can fool some of the people SOME of the time

You canโ€™t fool ALL of the people

Hang your head your a disgrace ๐Ÿคž

๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ tattle glossary ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ

Add if any missing

CD - The Chateau Diaries
BJJ - Baby Jesus Jeans, aka Philip
PP (Nostril of Lalande) - Prince Philip
LOTL/LOTLL - Lady of the (Lost) Lake, aka Stephanie
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Nitti/Nutty - Nati
MP/MP2 - Michael Petherick
Trotter - any Petherick family reference
Ma Trotter - Sheree Petherick
Dear Brenda/BG - Brenda Gibbons (superfan/Facebook admin) from Donegal Ireland
Karen Cbomb - other superfan/admin, Canada
Donegals - limericks (renamed in honour of Dear Brenda)
Potty/MP - Michael Potts
Agents - Tattlers who find out juicy background info
Chat O (or variations) - Chateau (how Brenda says it)
โ€œBuyMeACoffeeโ€ - give me money (no, really, give me money, I really need it)

PSDFHB - princess ๐Ÿ‘ธ shouting down from her balcony
PRSDBP - princess ๐Ÿ‘ธ in her robe shouting down from her balcony at the peasants

Wet Blanket - Fun hoover
Mickey Dodger - Woman who avoids sexual encounters
Edmund Fokker van Crayestein - Former main squeeze of SJ

If anyone would like to do a TL;DR, please feel free!
Love Love Report

• Heart
Reactions: 16
thank you I almost forgot about this one =] let's see what Conchita the fantasists and the Princes from the Chateau Disneyland tell us what we do not yet know
@MojoDublin
dont they look alike on that photo, just different hair colour
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Omg ๐Ÿ˜ฎ tf you found it
My self and @frenchessence nearly choked this morning ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
Both of us remarked

Wait till @sandro37 gets a load of this bollix
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I had almost .... almost tripped down to Alice in wonderland catalogue .....

Then I got a double dose of reality ....
Credits rolled n up popped brenda
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

That pair of muppets (LOTL..DB)
Not their first roll at been charlatan sssss

They got form
They are very well practiced....

They have their finger on the pulse ....

And boy are they hammering the duck out of this donkey

๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

• Haha
I've just watched the weirdo interview with Curtis Ryan. He must have crossed paths with MP in South Africa at some point, can't see any other obvious potential connection. Why the heck would he and SJ cross paths otherwise? A wannabee egyptologist and a lala loopy loo - who on earth set this up and thought this was a good idea?

Such deep thoughts were expressed, I'm stunned at their insight. Not.

'I love Pompeii, let's go and dress up!!'

Pleez.

I confess I gave up half way through because it was so absurd, if anyone watched it all the way through, firstly well done, secondly, did it improve?

'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
OK, this whole CD thing is now OFFICIALLY weird ( as if it wasnโ€™t before). SJ being interviewed by some weirdo self-taught egyptologist idiot. And who should pop up as a patron of the pharaoh-loving crackpot? Why itโ€™s Donegal Brenda who just spent 1000 words telling why her patron contribution to our loopy chatelaine has dropped. Some leopard pants wearing fool who thinks heโ€™s Godโ€™s gift to women lurks in SJโ€™s decidedly dodgy partner past. SJ is lost in a sea of old clothes while her โ€˜chateauโ€™ steadily succumbs to the elements. And to top it all off the volunteer Kiwi accountant has form for โ€˜creative bookkeepingโ€™. Rabbit, hole, Alice, Cheshire cat, Mad Hatter, โ€œoff with her headโ€!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
so Princess opens with the fist serve - she lived in the BUNGALOW (possibly with the front room)
so from the beginning of the 90ties till her father's death they grabbed all the welth which was sufficient to get house for mummy, 2 flats for SJ, renovate the Chat-O, house in SA, all the venetian mirrors, oxford schooling and so forth - well thank you for confirming that granny farms were indeed very profitable beyond comprehension
so garry and AUNTS and UNCLE were restoring, so how old was garry at the time, 18? she is used to watching people work to this day, I can tell
already as a 6yr old child, steffi was imagininig grand parties in the 20' and 30' - what a wild imagination of this possessed child (now we call it pathological)

I love how she proudly professes that she was ruthless already at 29 when she sold her and her Bf's flat from underneath him ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ tell us more steffi
I have hard time imagining MP painting walls, maybe some hidden nudes under the wallpaper?

they all love the building
yes that's the way you do breakups, be still friends with them so they can support you regardless (work on the house, money, travels...) I am learning steffi, please continue

that was the first 5 minutes

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
OK, this whole CD thing is now OFFICIALLY weird ( as if it wasnโ€™t before). SJ being interviewed by some weirdo self-taught egyptologist idiot. And who should pop up as a patron of the pharaoh-loving crackpot? Why itโ€™s Donegal Brenda who just spent 1000 words telling why her patron contribution to our loopy chatelaine has dropped.
This.
I had initially thought, that Saint Brenda of Donegal had stopped her Patreon contribution, to alleviate the poor children in her local community - not even 2 hours later to see, she is a Patreon on that channel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I've just watched the weirdo interview with Curtis Ryan. He must have crossed paths with MP in South Africa at some point, can't see any other obvious potential connection. Why the heck would he and SJ cross paths otherwise? A wannabee egyptologist and a lala loopy loo - who on earth set this up and thought this was a good idea?

Such deep thoughts were expressed, I'm stunned at their insight. Not.

'I love Pompeii, let's go and dress up!!'

Pleez.

I confess I gave up half way through because it was so absurd, if anyone watched it all the way through, firstly well done, secondly, did it improve?

'
There was some collaboration with Brenda's merchandise - perhaps the doctored toile she was flogging? I am no longer on those groups , so can't go back and check. That was definitely the first time I heard of him though.
He's a creepy character - yuk!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There was some collaboration with Brenda's merchandise - perhaps the doctored toile she was flogging? I am no longer on those groups , so can't go back and check. That was definitely the first time I heard of him though.
brenda is helping only the ones who cannot stand on their own yet applying her charm to his followers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This.
I had initially thought, that Saint Brenda of Donegal had stopped her Patreon contribution, to alleviate the poor children in her local community - not even 2 hours later to see, she is a Patreon on that channel.
She only mentioned the castle in her post, there used to be a descriptive post on the page where she explained about patreon & mentioned who she supported there were a few ,that curtis guy edits her "vlogs"! Did you notice she hasn't made a comment on any castle posts recently?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is Brenda distancing herself from LaLaLande?โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก

• Heart
She only mentioned the castle in her post, there used to be a descriptive post on the page where she explained about patreon & mentioned who she supported there were a few ,that curtis guy edits her "vlogs"! Did you notice she hasn't made a comment on any castle posts recently?
I haven't visited Brenda's page or seen her vlogs. I just see the screenshots posted on this site.

Reactions: 2
I am interested to read that he considers himself "French decent (sic)". Just imagine if he were indecent!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Omg ๐Ÿ˜ฎ tf you found it
My self and @frenchessence nearly choked this morning ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
Both of us remarked

Wait till @sandro37 gets a load of this bollix
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I had almost .... almost tripped down to Alice in wonderland catalogue .....

Then I got a double dose of reality ....
Credits rolled n up popped brenda
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

That pair of muppets (LOTL..DB)
Not their first roll at been charlatan sssss

They got form
They are very well practiced....

They have their finger on the pulse ....

And boy are they hammering the duck out of this donkey

๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
I watched the live tbh I found it sad. At several points I got worried because I didnt know if the viewers were actually living they looked like stone with most in their twilight years. It was a pre arranged interview with no uncomfortable questions cringe worthy at best. Awful to watch But, when it was over & the viewers jumped into action to ask SJ a question, you could see how lonely & vulnerable they are & that's what she preys on. She said she enjoyed acting & thats exactly what she is doing one big act with as many pressure points to gain sympathy. I had never heard depression mentioned until yesterday when she said she suffered for 8 years, just an excuse for her party behavior that @Clara Burnett to try to turn a situation back to her because its all about her!! It was an insult to the people who struggle with depression every day she totally undermined their plight. She warbles on about escapism to prey on those lonely people. Pretending she cares when all she cares about is herself & money after yesterday I dont think I could sit through another vlog without a very big bucket on my lap

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Please save me from watching all of the fawning Jesus lookalike - what time is the Brenda show in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am interested to read that he considers himself "French decent (sic)". Just imagine if he were indecent!
Did Mummy ever take that top off? It was sent to her as a gift ๐Ÿ™„ and she lived in it. Hello Iโ€™m back by the way. Had a bit of a drama and felt I needed to depart but all good now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
PY & Mummy were on safari with them a while back maybe they are related to PY or family friend?

Please save me from watching all of the fawning Jesus lookalike - what time is the Brenda show in it.
I didnt see her she got a big hello at the start but didnt respond did I miss it? I was in & out getting on with other stuff trying not to get sick it was bloody awful

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.