The Chapman family.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think this family is incredible. Theyre a blended family. The dad has two teenage daughters and the mum has an autistic son and it's really shows you what life is like with an autistic child.

They are probably my favourite vlogging family at the moment, so down to earth.

Reactions: 1
I honestly think this family is incredible. Theyre a blended family. The dad has two teenage daughters and the mum has an autistic son and it's really shows you what life is like with an autistic child.

They are probably my favourite vlogging family at the moment, so down to earth.
Thank you for sharing! It's do refreshing to see a true to life autism account. Instantly subbed!

• Heart
I love watching these such a nice family,felt for them the other day when he was talking about the hate comments they don’t deserve them

I love watching these such a nice family,felt for them the other day when he was talking about the hate comments they don’t deserve them
I never saw any hate comments but they really don't deserve them. Such a lovely family.

I came across their videos around a year and a half ago, they're a real breath of fresh air compared to majority of the family channels

I'm unable to create a new thread dedicated to Kevin Chapman from The Chapman Family if someone in here who still follows him could please assist. Here's what I was going to use as an opening post if you'd like to use it:

------

Kevin Chapman's YouTube channel, formerly known as The Chapman Family, which previously featured Kevin posting daily family vlogs with his partner Anna, her teenage son Andy and occasionally Kevin's two daughters from a previous relationship. Although it wasn't an autism channel, there was considerable interest in Andy's life and development growing up with autism, as well as Kevin's struggle to get a diagnosis as an adult after noticing a lot of similar traits in himself.

When COVID and lockdowns happened, daily vlogging stopped as he didn't want to force content and lose authenticity. The channel struggled to find a new direction until recently and now the focus is now predominantly on Kevin, who has since hit 40 and has finally received his own autism diagnosis. Andy is now grown up and moved out, which has allowed Kevin and Anna to enjoy life differently now they've started a new chapter. For those who were previously invested in Andy's development, he still appears in videos whenever they have fun days out together.

The focus of the channel now is a mixture of Kevin & Anna catching up on all the travelling they haven't previously been able to do, mixed in with theme park visits, trips to annual conventions and more. Uploads are twice weekly (Mondays and Thursdays) although this week he's running a week-long "The Best Thing" series where he visits a new town/city and goes in search of the best thing it has to offer. This week it's Milton Keynes (probably not the best time to dip into the series!) but there are already videos covering Liverpool, Swansea, Barcelona and Turin that are worth a look.

Splendid!