The Challenge - MTV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else watch this? I think it’s the best MTV show!!
Slightly shocked that Kahalia is now dating Sam Bird, how the hell did they meet?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else watch this? I think it’s the best MTV show!!
Slightly shocked that Kahalia is now dating Sam Bird, how the hell did they meet?
What is the concept of this show? Corey from Teen Mom OG is talking about going on it on the current season that is airing

It’s basically lots of UK and USA reality show people thrown into a house somewhere in a foreign country and they compete in ‘challenges’ ... quite brutal, physical challenges! There’s lots of showmances, fights and injuries thrown in for a bit of drama!
Regular UK people include ...
Stephen Bear
Theo Campbell
Rogan and Joss
Kayleigh Morris
Georgia Harrison
Jenny from Survival of the Fittest
Kyle from Geordie Shore
Ashley Caine

there’s like 20 seasons or something, it’s really good!

I’ve been watching the challenge for years, I’m so glad it’s getting popular again. It started real world/road rules challenge back in 98 I think. We’re currently on season 35! I remember when it first aired (feeling old)

It’s great for a bit of drama etc but the physical challenges they do are great. There’s a heap of UK people now but some of the veteran US stars are fab (CT is my biggest crush)

Reactions: 2
😳😳

I really liked her in the first war of the worlds season but then her carry on with Bear just annoyed me!

SAME. I thought her first season was good but she started to get very arrogant and annoying quickly.

Opinion on Dee? I watched her on Geordie Shore, I love her friendship with Wes and thought she was fab first season. She’s so arrogant on this one though!

SAME. I thought her first season was good but she started to get very arrogant and annoying quickly.

Opinion on Dee? I watched her on Geordie Shore, I love her friendship with Wes and thought she was fab first season. She’s so arrogant on this one though!
I had to unfollow on her Instagram as she was just high and annoying all the time ... from the comments she was making on an insta Q&A she is just playing an annoying character to stay relevant but I’m not sure if I believe that or not! Maybe she’s just embarrassed by her behaviour!

I had to unfollow on her Instagram as she was just high and annoying all the time ... from the comments she was making on an insta Q&A she is just playing an annoying character to stay relevant but I’m not sure if I believe that or not! Maybe she’s just embarrassed by her behaviour!
I agree with Dee, I don't know her other than The Challenge but she is way too big for her boots in this series

I really enjoyed Dee her first season, last season her Rogan storyline annoyed me and then this year she’s very arrogant which has put me off her. But I also strongly dislike Rogan so that doesn’t help my feelings. If she sacked him off I’d probably like her more. The Johnny, Wes partnership is amazing.. it’s made both of them way more entertaining. Apparently Melissa was pregnant during this season and didn’t know, she just had her baby a couple days ago I think!

Controversial opinion ... I think Rogan’s gay, everyone knows but just keeps it on the down low and Dee is playing the beard!

• Haha
Controversial opinion ... I think Rogan’s gay, everyone knows but just keeps it on the down low and Dee is playing the beard!
I find him rather sexy body wise. Personality wise I'm not sure. Certainly not heard he's gay before. Though he and Joss are good friends. There's a man sandwich I wouldn't mind being the filling of. 😂😂

And his penis is very average sized at best. Not that I'd complain. 😂

I don’t know about gay but I just have an intense dislike for him. He reminds me of those bloke who think they own a girl but will happily do what they want. He is also so arrogant for someone who was scared to go into an elimination last year and crashed and burned his first season

I used to really dislike Kyle too when he was on Geordie shore but I think on The Challenge he is hilarious, he has some of the best confessionals

I really want to see more of Kaycee and Fessy this season. They’ve been quiet so far.
I don’t like the relationship drama stuff, I like the politicing and the challenges. Hopefully as the season goes one the relationship stuff will die down

I wanted to watch it as I saw Cory talking about it and I love Amy trash tv but when I looked I saw there is sooo many series, can I just randomly start one and understand it all? Or is there an series I should defo watch?

30,31 and 32 are considered a Trilogy of season, similar cast, storylines etc. Rogan Joss and Kyle joined in season 31.

33,34,35(current season) are when the bulk of the U.K. cast joins.

Season 29 Is also good as it has some of the really well known veterans.

So you could start at 29 if you have time, or 30 or 33.

It’s pretty easy to catch up and figure out who people are. They do reference past seasons a bit at times but nothing a quick google can’t clear up.