The Challenge - MTV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s scary how they’ve edited Dee out over her BLM comments ... there’s no way she’s been a quiet wallflower with Rogan still in there too!

It’s scary how they’ve edited Dee out over her BLM comments ... there’s no way she’s been a quiet wallflower with Rogan still in there too!
I’m glad they have though, and it does make me laugh when she is on for a second or two to vote or something 🤣

Anyone else feel like the finals are getting less interesting every series?

Not saying they are easy, but there seems to be less involved? And they big them up every time saying they are the most challenging ones yet

Reactions: 1
I've just found this on netflix and binged it. Can anyone tell me how to watch more series in the UK?

I just found this on Netflix, binged the two seasons on there and now watching the rest on Hayu thanks to my daughter’s subscription. Can’t stand Bear or Kayleigh. Liked Cara Marie on Vendettas and War of the Worlds, but gone clean off her on War of the Worlds 2. Like Jordan and Tori but as I’ve not seen any of the early seasons, that could change.

Reactions: 2
I just found this on Netflix, binged the two seasons on there and now watching the rest on Hayu thanks to my daughter’s subscription. Can’t stand Bear or Kayleigh. Liked Cara Marie on Vendettas and War of the Worlds, but gone clean off her on War of the Worlds 2. Like Jordan and Tori but as I’ve not seen any of the early seasons, that could change.
If ur in the UK and have sky MTV is currently showing double agents :)

Reactions: 1
If ur in the UK and have sky MTV is currently showing double agents :)
In the UK but don’t have Sky but it’s ok, I’ve got 30+ seasons to catch up on. Currently watching ep.3 of season 35 and intend going back as far as I can on Hayu 😂

Oooh yay! Glad there is now a Challenge thread: we love it in our house 🤩
For me it’s the perfect blend of drama and then challenges - life that it’s not all physical and some of the strongest get stumped by the puzzles 🤣 I had no idea what that pyramid game was in the War of the Worlds 1 final was? I think they all timed out? Hunter is just so 😑

I get so into each story every series and totally get sucked in by the edit: I went from loving Cara to disliking her in her last couple of seasons: so entitled and moany (and Paulie is not hot at all).

I agree about Kyle - he was such a prick on GS but I’d love him to win one: he’s such a Scrapper and plays a decent political game.

I love this show! Only just found it recently and I have 3 seasons on the go in 2 different rooms in my house!!! Love Kyle and like other hated him in GS. He's tough out. CT is my all time fave. I even fancy him a little. OK a lot

I don't think TJ has anything to worry about 😂

I watched the US version and I really enjoyed it. Apparently the UK version was only filmed in 2 weeks
2 weeks! Wtf! That’s not enough time for the dramz

I’m sure it will be nothing on Teej and the US version but I will still watch lol