The Bridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone watch the first episode of this new reality show last night?

I’m not sure I’ll carry on with it,found the contestants all a bit irritating!!!!!

cannot stand Billie (the daughter of one time tv chat show host Trisha Goddard) she just seems like a silly little girl, the only thing she had to say for herself was to tell everyone who her mother is..... but then claims she doesn’t want to just be known as “Trishas daughter” ————- so why even tell anyone then love?!!!!!

Reactions: 1
I actually really enjoyed the first episode, the people on there are irritating but that’s making it interesting to watch at least. Not sure if it’ll hold up if it spans over too many episodes but I’m liking the concept for now. Must admit it’s a bit of a hate watch as I several times exclaimed how I couldn’t stand so and so 😂

Reactions: 2
Did Luke really say that it’s amazing him and the Irish girl have different accents but understand each other and get on 😂 the hell do they find these idiots. They’re all annoying especially the stripper guy

• Haha
oh my god the American woman is so annoying she’s making it unwatchable

I really like Sly and Julies little bond. She seems like such a sweetheart

• Heart
I love this!! I was not shocked at what happened lastnight, I expected it of him but I can't wait until tonight's episode for them to see!!

Also, I usually hate sneaky, snakey behaviour but I'm loving Rowan for doing what he did! I honestly didn't expect if from him but I'm glad he did 😂

Omg, and the way Trishas daughter reacted when her mum said Lillys pregnant.... We thought it was a family member not a bloody cat!!

god I cannot stand him. Right little twit he thinks he’s so clever.

didn’t realise there were only five episodes so last one tomorrow
I posted that before he had even started the real snakiness last night 😂😂

I love the drama, really looking forward to tonight’s episode... do we think they are actually going to manage to get there? I don’t see how they can without a massive curve ball from the producers!

I knew Luke would nominate himself and now he’s got 15k! He’s so unlikeable. I’m glad nothing happened between him and Moira. I hope Ross wins!

I knew Luke would nominate himself and now he’s got 15k! He’s so unlikeable. I’m glad nothing happened between him and Moira. I hope Ross wins!
He’s awful, isn’t he! I’d love Ross or sly to win, but I really don’t think any of them will as I just can’t see them finished half the bridge plus the ruined 100ft in less than a week when they took over 2 weeks to get half way...

Bit annoyed with Zac leaving so close to the end. He could have just helped them finish. Feel like he screwed them over because Luke did.

Bit annoyed with Zac leaving so close to the end. He could have just helped them finish. Feel like he screwed them over because Luke did.
I think Zac took a bit of a beating that he couldn't have imagined in his wildest dreams. He went in there thinking he was amazing because he was a Dream Boy and then winning what was essentially a popularity contest to become team leader.

After a couple of weeks he was forced to realise that life isn't a popularity contest, and even if it is he's not got longevity in that category. And to add to all of that the person he thought was his best mate screwed him over for some cash.

It was like he was left questioning everything he believed in life which made him question himself as a result and it broke him.

For all that I had no real time for him I think he would have seriously considering splitting the prize with Luke if he'd won because he believed in their bond, but Luke wouldn't have considered splitting it for a second.

I think Zac took a bit of a beating that he couldn't have imagined in his wildest dreams. He went in there thinking he was amazing because he was a Dream Boy and then winning what was essentially a popularity contest to become team leader.

After a couple of weeks he was forced to realise that life isn't a popularity contest, and even if it is he's not got longevity in that category. And to add to all of that the person he thought was his best mate screwed him over for some cash.

It was like he was left questioning everything he believed in life which made him question himself as a result and it broke him.

For all that I had no real time for him I think he would have seriously considering splitting the prize with Luke if he'd won because he believed in their bond, but Luke wouldn't have considered splitting it for a second.
I agree actually. I think Zac thought they had a genuine bond and Luke was game playing.

Same!! The only thing that bothered me was "I'm 10k short" I don't even know why but I just didn't like that the winner said that 😂
I thought it was more of a “huh, is there another twist” response rather than a “where’s the rest of the money” twist