The Body Coach #3 Rosie off for brunch, Indie desperate for lunch, Joe doing his 10000th crunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My eldest is almost 7 and I don’t know how I managed to keep him alive before all of Joe’s amazing parenting advice! 🙄 what a knobber!!
he is a prize 🛎🔚 ! i dont know any of us coped with our kids before these wonderparents existed and showed us how to do everything ! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also wear a sling through the airport ? No take a pram as you can take it to the gate then you don't need to hold the baby on you for hours before you even get on the plane ?!? Fair enough take it on the plane to save your arms but seems daft advice 🤔

Reactions: 9
Also wear a sling through the airport ? No take a pram as you can take it to the gate then you don't need to hold the baby on you for hours before you even get on the plane ?!? Fair enough take it on the plane to save your arms but seems daft advice 🤔
What kind of sling is that anyway? Marley looks like hes going to fall out the side of it! Rosie is actually having to support him with her hand. Kind of defeats the whole hands free purpose

Reactions: 6
Joe’ll be shirtless, doing burpees in the aisle, whilst yelling that being 40,000ft up in a confined space is no excuse.
Hahahahhaahha, could you bleeping imagine? The sad thing is, I could. Feel sorry for anyone next to him hearing him talk about midget trees and boshing things.

Hahahahhaahha, could you bleeping imagine? The sad thing is, I could. Feel sorry for anyone next to him hearing him talk about midget trees and boshing things.
Could be worse. He could hit the G&Ts and attempt to drag Rosie off to the toilets to bosh his midget tree 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I am flying to Australia on Sunday with an 18 month old (and my husband luckily). I was shitting it until I read joes top tips. I mean as a human with common sense I’ve already packed a backpack with things I need but it’s good to know that’s basically all it takes.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't think he'll be as relaxed as he makes out on the flight, bet it's as stressful as duck. Would love to hear from someone else on the flight 😂

Reactions: 4
Would they not be flying business or first class? I don’t know much about these things so would that be possible with kids?

Reactions: 2
We haven’t seen Rosie much recently. I suspect she is absolutely knackered doing the lion’s share of parenting those two babies, and also all the organising/packing for this ridiculous trip will have fallen on her shoulders.
Why on earth are they going to Cancun? I have baby twins and I find that going on holiday with them isn’t actually a holiday; it’s just looking after babies in a different place and it’s exhausting! Good luck to them 😬
Poor Rosie has 3 kids really doesn’t she, as Manic Eye Joe is just a big man child.

Reactions: 15
It’s hilarious he thinks he has all these fantastic never before thought of tips! Indie is becoming more independent and more likely to want to run around the plane. I remember after his last trip to America he was saying it was great because they could take turns occupying her and they both got some time to themselves. Haha now you have a colicky baby to contend with too Joe I wonder how many films you’ll be telling us you watched on this flight.

Reactions: 8
It’s hilarious he thinks he has all these fantastic never before thought of tips! Indie is becoming more independent and more likely to want to run around the plane. I remember after his last trip to America he was saying it was great because they could take turns occupying her and they both got some time to themselves. Haha now you have a colicky baby to contend with too Joe I wonder how many films you’ll be telling us you watched on this flight.
Ugh, we were on a flight once, luckily it was short haul but there was a woman with two toddlers. She was letting them run up and down the aisle and they were screaming. It did my head in and she seemed oblivious to those around her.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Gosh, imagine shelling out all that money for business class and being sat next to a toddler and a baby 😬 I always assumed business class was child free

Gosh, imagine shelling out all that money for business class and being sat next to a toddler and a baby 😬 I always assumed business class was child free
I would be so fucked off, haha. It costs a fortune. In my opinion, it should be childfree or children 10+ only.

I did as well but saw Susie Verrill travel business class on her Instagram with two kids. First class must be child free surely!

I did as well but saw Susie Verrill travel business class on her Instagram with two kids. First class must be child free surely!
Imagine that. If I spent that money on those tickets, I would livid if I showed up and there were babies/toddlers/small kids there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.