The Body Coach #3 Rosie off for brunch, Indie desperate for lunch, Joe doing his 10000th crunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why have they got Marley‘s head propped up on that sleepyhead on the edge of the table? The baby’s head is meant to be in the pod not resting on the side - and you’re not meant to put blankets underneath 🤦🏼‍♀️ These so called “celebs” who get gifted expensive baby stuff that normal plebs like me have to pay ££ for and they don’t even use them correctly! Stacey Solomon was the same - I messaged her a few times to say she was using the sleepyhead incorrectly but obvs got ignored! Who gives a tit if the baby could be in danger as long as they get fodder for the ‘gram 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’ve unfollowed him. I can’t even bear to hate watch him anymore, he makes my skin crawl.

Reactions: 13
Is that the same shirt he wore while doing hill sprints while holding Marley??? 🤢🤢

Reactions: 1
19 year old superfan has ALREADY bought his wean in 15 book ready for when she has a baby someday 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
How old is indie nearly 2? First roast dinner wtf

And it’s not even some meat it’s nut roast course it is

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It’s actually good to see a more normal dinner and lunch today because they were at his brothers house ! Pasta for lunch and then a roast for dinner with Yorkshire puddings ( not homemade though ) and some roast potatoes!!
cant believe it’s indies first homemade roast dinner !! Just shows how out of touch he is with normality !!
plus Indies actually getting to eat at a normal time for a change ! Let’s hope he learns something !!
im not really sure I agree with this whole taking Indie away from home all day just because the baby has been up in the night.Yes give Rosie some rest but all day away from mum for Indie ? Maybe Joe is off again ...

Reactions: 15

thats madness ..a roast dinner makes a fab lunch or tea when weaning..when i went back to work and my Mum & MIL had my daughter they would always save a bit of their sunday roast for her ...mashing up the spuds veg and a small bit of meat. i really dont get why hes forcing her down the veggie route when he isnt himself!

You're supposed to expose them as much variety before the age of one, but he seems to have quite limited her, alot of the meals he serves looks the same and have the same basic ingredients. He said she did well but she ate a Yorkshire pudding and a little bit of roast potato. I know toddlers can easily have off days, but I think she's not used to seeing dinners like that and is used to chopped up pasta, rice etc with all the ingredients mixed up together.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.