The Body Coach #3 Rosie off for brunch, Indie desperate for lunch, Joe doing his 10000th crunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely drives me mad when someone asks Joe a question about weaning and SR nutrition answers. I know she worked on the book with him but she’s like his bloody mouth piece, it’s so irritating. Someone asked him what time Indie woke up this morning and she piped up and answered. That’s not a weaning related question so why is she getting involved?! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
Absolutely drives me mad when someone asks Joe a question about weaning and SR nutrition answers. I know she worked on the book with him but she’s like his bloody mouth piece, it’s so irritating. Someone asked him what time Indie woke up this morning and she piped up and answered. That’s not a weaning related question so why is she getting involved?! 🙄🙄
She’s such a fangirl. Fawns over him. Notice she didn’t say anything when Joe let Indie eat mini eggs, massive choking hazard!

Reactions: 7
He moans about the most basic things to do with Marley. How dare a baby wake up in the night wanting milk or a bottle! Golden child Indie would never have done that!!

Funny how he complains about him one minute but the second there’s a cute photo opportunity, Marley is front and centre.

If he’s this dismissive of his second child, how would be act towards the fifth or sixth that he’s going to make Rosie push out?

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She’s such a fangirl. Fawns over him. Notice she didn’t say anything when Joe let Indie eat mini eggs, massive choking hazard!
Exactly! This is why I get so frustrated with many influencers On social media now. Everything is cherry picked to suit whatever they want to sell/advertise/endorse and I’m so sick of it. I had such a hard time weaning my first baby, who is a few months younger than Indie. I would always feel so bad about my capabilities whenever I watched Joe’s stories of Indie eating anything and everything (still do sometimes!). I tried the classical music but of course that didn’t work! It’s refreshing when he occasionally shows her not eating much but It’s rare.

Reactions: 7
He came back from that fancy deli with one brownie?! One?! And taking Marley with him?! Also didn’t really buy many essentials, so it’ll be another trip to the shops....although lockdown has probably been very lucrative for him so he won’t be too bothered about not following the rules and keeping is stuck indoors for longer

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.