The Body Coach #2 Joe gets right on my wicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, I forget who came up with it a while ago. But it did have a lot of likes :)

Reactions: 5
Dear Joe, just because your toddler ate something once you can’t declare that ‘we know she likes this’. She is a toddler she will change what she likes with the direction of the wind. This is what toddlers do. I hope she does this more and more so you stop being so bloody smug!!!

Reactions: 19
Yes all mushed up. Last night she didn’t want it after he declared he knew she liked it as she’s had it before. She still appears to hate it at lunchtime 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I wish she would just start lobbing his crappy food at him or on the floor where it belongs! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s so calm around her isn’t he 🙄
“Do you like that Indie”
“Are you going to eat that indie”
“There’s cheese on top you like cheese Indie”
“Is it too hot for you indie “
“Blow on it Indie”
LEAVE HER ALONE !!!

Reactions: 15
I think I’m about to vomit about his 😉 face about reconnecting with Rosie in their hotel room. She’s had a baby a month ago, give her a break you vile man

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh, so grandparents I assume are looking after the baby etc. I couldn’t have left my daughter overnight at just four weeks old

Reactions: 20
I would never ever have left my newborn after 4 weeks 😮 most likely was 4 years 😂
Re-connect with Rosie ! Keep it zipped up you idiot !!
I really don’t understand how she can be breastfeeding and have a night away I know I couldn’t just because of milk supply and feeding being so difficult in those early days !

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He’s probably left a job lot of frittatas for Indie 🤢
The other day when grandad was taking her to the park in the morning Joe had to make her pancakes to take with her !! What would be wrong with grabbing a crossaint at the park cafe !!

Please Grandad if you are reading this take Indie for a Happy Meal 🙏🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They are so unrelatable. How many parents on maternity pay can afford a night in a posh hotel let alone doing it after just 4 weeks. After all that baby boy went through before Christmas I can’t believe they’ve left him already. He’s only been home 3 weeks and is still adjusting to the outside world.
I’d also never dream of lumbering my parents with night feeds.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
He was only saying two days ago that Marley was poorly and had been up most of the night and now they are leaving him !!!
Me thinks it’s all got too much for Joe Boy !

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.