The Body Coach #2 Joe gets right on my wicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn’t actually need to tag his own book as an AD (although any Gousto ads do need tagging)

There was some CMA/ASA clarification that products such as books or songs, things that are blatantly their own product of that nature are obviously self-promotional and therefore don’t require #AD.

However, businesses they are involved in do need tagging as #AD, so gousto does need declaring properly because he has a relationship with the business as an investor if not a traditional sponsored posting.
weird as I see so many people place AD when promoting their own products or businesses, still going to report him and see what ASA say about it

Reactions: 3
Just saw the video of indie eating her lunch today. I know she usually shoves food in and it looks like she barely chews, but you can clearly see today when she's being fed off the fork that she doesn't chew at all. She swallows it as soon as food enters her mouth. Poor kid is bloody starving

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Looked to me like she didn't even like it but was so hungry she was just swallowing it without having to taste it

Reactions: 6
Or on his Gousto stories.
SR Nutrition is a control freak who needs to get a life. That ‘cake’ makes me sad. What are they going to do when their kids go to parties in two years time and get given those sweetie cones?!
The party food she put out looked awful for her sons first birthday if I was invited to that party I would be like what the hell where’s the chocolate fingers or french Fancies ! She is so pretentious it’s unreal !!

Looks like more slop has been dished up for their lunch
They are having lunch when I’m already cooking dinner 🤷‍♀️😂

Looked to me like she didn't even like it but was so hungry she was just swallowing it without having to taste it
I thought the same she was scrunching her face up at every mouthful but knowing she wouldn’t get anything else she just Gulps it down ! It’s really sad how much focus is put on her at mealtimes ☹

Reactions: 4
weird as I see so many people place AD when promoting their own products or businesses, still going to report him and see what ASA say about it
Businesses need tagging, but blatantly own products like a book you can get away with, then there is probably a murky area with products like cookware products Joe has released and than sort of thing.

Possibly that some just tag #ad to make life easier.

No harm in reporting to ASA to see what happens. His Gousto posts definitely should be tagged as #AD

Reactions: 2
Does he not give her any snacks at all then? My daughter wouldn't last the day if I did that! No wonder Indie eats everything and he is so smug!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.