The biggest braggers on IG

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma Lavelle, Ellis O’Connor. Surely there are many more.

Reactions: 1
Mumofmadlads urgh she is an insufferable bragger!!!
Her and the dad are simply wannabes. Nothing more.They’ll take anything they can lay their hands on. Not very classy either!

New kitchen should have been lovely but alas no, it’s joined onto their interesting conservatory. Should have addressed this rather than install a swing egg chair.

Reactions: 3
Her and the dad are simply wannabes. Nothing more.They’ll take anything they can lay their hands on. Not very classy either!

New kitchen should have been lovely but alas no, it’s joined onto their interesting conservatory. Should have addressed this rather than install a swing egg chair.
The new kitchen looks totally naff!

Reactions: 2
fashion bug. I had unfollow. Chanel is her local shop.... buys something there every week 🙈 plus has a newborn and 2 other kids under 3 and is always dressed in designer clothes.

Reactions: 7
Mrs.wife doesn’t have the same ring to it 😂😂
Hadn't heard of her until this post. What an absolute bragger! 😂😂 Probably only married him for his career. binmans.wife doesn't have the same ring to it .. absolutely no disrespect to bin men but women like that are complete gold diggers.

Reactions: 3
Hadn't heard of her until this post. What an absolute bragger! 😂😂 Probably only married him for his career. binmans.wife doesn't have the same ring to it .. absolutely no disrespect to bin men but women like that are complete gold diggers.
I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw her account and stupid IG name. I read some of the captures as well but honestly I had to stop. Her stupidity is real.

Her stories today are next level of stupidity. Watch it until the end. If you can. Lol

Last edited:
I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw her account and stupid IG name. I read some of the captures as well but honestly I had to stop. Her stupidity is real.

Her stories today are next level of stupidity. Watch it until the end. If you can. Lol
She is supposed to be 36 😂😂 lol okay love.

I’ve just had a look at this account and I feel embarrassed for this woman 🤦🏻‍♀️ Drs.wife
Just look at this post. No words 😶
I think she deserves her own separate feed here. Never seen anything like this woman.