The Beverly Halls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only come across them on fyp. Don’t know what to make of them seems all a bit smoke and mirrors?

Reactions: 2
I’m so surprised this hadn’t got more traction.
These two have far more money than sense, I feel like they have no idea about the real world despite being poor once in their lives.

Reactions: 2
They keep talking about their house being their “forever” home but they are renting it. Over the top.

Reactions: 3
Brooke came up on my TikTok FYP and I kept seeing where she was avoiding the “what do I do for a living” question. Apparently she used to be a nurse until 2021 and now they do “content” full time. Looking at their YouTube channel, their views peaked in 2021 with them showing off their barebones rental (love when she pretends like they had the house built) and doing stupid family “pranks” like this one

She isn’t a great actress and I cannot bear to watch more than few seconds of her “freakout” which is obviously staged.
No idea how they create such mind numbing content yet act on TikTok like they are changing the world with 24 hour challenges and clickbait videos on their children’s health problems. Brooke regularly gets praise in her comments and I can’t understand why. She’s talked about how she went from being a teen mom who had to put her baby in a cardboard box to a mansion dwelling SAHM, without just flat out saying they make the kind of content that rots kids’ brains.

Reactions: 1