The best corona hoarding shopping list? What have you got and what do you want?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatโ€™s your corona shopping list of choice?

best snack and food staples youโ€™ve bought pre possible lockdown

๐ŸŸ๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿง‡๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿž๐Ÿฅ–๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฅฏ๐Ÿช๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฆโ˜•

And what are you missing!!!!?

what have you bought that youโ€™d never usually buy but.... desperate times and all that.

Reactions: 3
Well obs my 6 850g bars of dairy milk... I canโ€™t currently drink wine and donโ€™t intend to immediately when baby is born but Iโ€™m worried come July/August time when Iโ€™ll maybe want one theyโ€™ll be none left. Do I preempt this and buy all the wine now?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well obs my 6 850g bars of dairy milk... I canโ€™t currently drink wine and donโ€™t intend to immediately when baby is born but Iโ€™m worried come July/August time when Iโ€™ll maybe want one theyโ€™ll be none left. Do I preempt this and buy all the wine now?!
france are in lockdown but their off licences are still open to sell wine apparently.
I think youโ€™re ok ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

I was full on obsessed with finding Weetabix, it was nowhere, I canโ€™t remember the last time I ate bleeping Weetabix but I NEEDED Weetabix, they had a ton of the 72 packs in on Wednesday and I swear, it topped Christmas Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
france are in lockdown but their off licences are still open to sell wine apparently.
I think youโ€™re ok ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

I was full on obsessed with finding Weetabix, it was nowhere, I canโ€™t remember the last time I ate bleeping Weetabix but I NEEDED Weetabix, they had a ton of the 72 packs in on Wednesday and I swear, it topped Christmas Day.
I also noticed their tobacco shops were on the list of essential shops ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yesterday I managed to get a bag of potatoes, eggs and strawberries, never have I been more thankful for fresh food. Felt like a quarentine queen ๐Ÿ‘‘

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm over the moon as our local farm shop has started doing home deliveries to help people out. I'm self isolating at the moment so I've put an order in to be delivered later today. I've ordered some pork and tomato sausages and I can't bloody wait ๐Ÿฅ–๐Ÿฅ–.

Reactions: 7
Chocolate- I got Cadbury's nut, Blue ribbon, Clubs and Kitkats. Also a load of crisps I cant live without my crisps. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am eating a white kinder bueno (purchased before Meldrums trying to flog Kinder) from a secret stash-all the children and my husband are asleep. Happy Mother's Day to me!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Chocolate!

I wish I had more fake Twix bars (I buy the supermarket's own brand) as that's all I'm craving at the moment. I have to ration the 2 I have left.

If they close down Cadburys because of coronovirus, it's going to get very ugly very quickly.
Cadbury gifts delivered to your door.

Tony Chococlooony-whatever not only increased the price of each bar from ยฃ3.50 to ยฃ3.98 but they also raised the amount needed to qualify for free delivery. ยฃ25= yikes. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Ordered from seed & bean instead.

They're a UK company. 100% biodegradable packaging. Organic. Free delivery + 20% off using code FINDYOURFLAVOUR

(See how much of a good influencer I would make?!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Tinned tomatoes
Rice
Veggie sausages

canโ€™t seem to get any of the above!!

Also beer ๐Ÿป but draw the line at Fosters, Carling, Budweiser or San Miguel ๐Ÿคฎ our supplies are running out fast!

Going to the supermarket today, wish me luck ๐Ÿ˜‚