The Beckhams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theres a Youtube channel my partner watches,these 2 uk guys that speak perfect Chinese,and show all the best places to eat in China,they have some famous guests,Taron Egerton Ryan Reynolds etc,always a great atmosphere..they had DB on and his vacum of a personality sucked the air from the room,such a passive aggresive little man

• Wow
Reactions: 5
There's a new article in the Daily Mail about Brooklyn and his latest girlfriend having an intense discussion in his car. This seems to be a common theme for him - heated / intense discussions with girlfriends. One gossip blogger has reported hearing from insiders that Brooklyn is a bit "fisty". I hope not, but who really knows what goes on. Other gossip columnists have said all his girlfriends are beards, paid for by mummy and daddy.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Has anyone noticed that awful dirty dancing stuff that Victoria and David do for the cameras at their parties? It's like 2 randy teenagers! She runs her crotch up and down his thigh and grabs his bum and he grabs hers. It looks so unnatural. She probably plans entire parties just to get him to touch her that way. I think she always loved him and that's so sad as he has long stopped loving her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I read a blind item a few years ago about a Footballer who "modelled" underwear,it was obviously Beckham...it was the exact same time he did that commercial running around in his pants and a bus of sight seers drives past,anyway the item said after he left they went into the changing room and his pants were lying there with a nasty deposit smeared in them...the mind boggles

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
There's a new article in the Daily Mail about Brooklyn and his latest girlfriend having an intense discussion in his car. This seems to be a common theme for him - heated / intense discussions with girlfriends. One gossip blogger has reported hearing from insiders that Brooklyn is a bit "fisty".
You mean physical abusive? Of course, if he was gay, you could take that another way.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wanted to vomit at the photos in the Daily Mail. Mainly the one of David grabbing Victoria's bum for all to see.

This family have to be as vulgar as they come. Money really, really can't buy class.

Reactions: 15
I dont mean to be rude,Im sure he is a nice kid,but what is up with the tall tennis playing kids mouth?its the biggest mouth Ive ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Brooklyn's latest photos of David for their ad campaign are so bad even I, someone with zero skill with a camera, can see how terrible they are. Like, they are among some of the worst photos I've ever seen anyone take, let alone so called professional shots.

Mum and Dad desperately need to have a tough love talk with Brooklyn when it comes to his photography. They are letting their son humilate himself every time one of his "works" is shown to the world but from the way they keep pushing him forward they must be as deluded about the level of talent as he is.

Reactions: 11
Brooklyn's latest photos of David for their ad campaign are so bad even I, someone with zero skill with a camera, can see how terrible they are. Like, they are among some of the worst photos I've ever seen anyone take, let alone so called professional shots.

Mum and Dad desperately need to have a tough love talk with Brooklyn when it comes to his photography. They are letting their son humilate himself every time one of his "works" is shown to the world but from the way they keep pushing him forward they must be as deluded about the level of talent as he is.
Where are they on his instagram?

Just looked on Instagram. How is anyone employing him as a photographer

Looking at a BMW ad, I started to laugh as he made his entrance and turned off. Anyone using him is an idiot and they’re not using my money to pay his wages 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
I like her, can’t put my finger on why though! I also like her clothes but imho Victoria Beckham clothes only look good on one person, Victoria Beckham.
For me I like her because she tries so bloody hard and she is clearly quite insecure about her own looks. She has done extraordinarily well with no talent.

Reactions: 8
For me I like her because she tries so bloody hard and she is clearly quite insecure about her own looks. She has done extraordinarily well with no talent.
I think she is very pretty, clearly loved by her children and obviously has the most amazing lifestyle. I also believe she is very happy. Her ‘mardy’ expression has been perfected over the years to show her best side, hide her teeth etc and goes to show that despite the vast fame, wealth and love, insecurities are deep rooted and never go away. She was always my favourite spice girl, however I used to cringe at how awkward she looked when performing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m not a fan of Victoria. She wears fur, and uses unethical exotic animal skins in her designs. (That she doesn’t actually design). Absolute vapid cruelty.

That said I think some of the criticism levelled at her is unjustified. She gets ripped to shreds for her body type, in a way that a slightly overweight woman wouldn’t suffer. I admire that she’s not tried to justify or change her body type, despite the appalling insults she faces. She gets criticised for being a crap singer, which is true, but the Spice Girls were never about the vocals. She gets criticised for not smiling for the paps when she was made to feel like she had an ugly smile. Anyone seeing the Ali G interview with her and David can see that she does smile and has a great personality (whereas David is a total personality vacuum).

Overall she is talented at marketing and self promotion. I don’t think she’s an ethical person or particularly special but she has achieved a lot and David owes somewhat of his continuing fame to her. He would just be a washed up love rat ex footballer without her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's always really bothered me how much grief people give Victoria for not smiling in pictures. Why on earth would anyone care? It's deranged how obsessed people are with whether someone else is smiling at any given moment or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's always really bothered me how much grief people give Victoria for not smiling in pictures. Why on earth would anyone care? It's deranged how obsessed people are with whether someone else is smiling at any given moment or not.
“Someone” = “a woman” especially a high profile one.

Reactions: 16
I'd rather she not smile then walk around with a manic grin like Meghan Markle.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
And only something people get that obsessed about women for

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.