The Beckhams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but does anyone actually think she designs her garments? Thought it was well known that her ‘team’ Plus a proper designer ( can’t remember his name) was making the actual garments, I can imagine her breezing about but not really doing 99% of the real work? I mean you can’t just waltz into a studio and make high fashion after being a pop star, someone has to know what they’re actually doing, give proper instructions to the pattern cutters, know a lot about fabrics etc? Is that totally bitchy but I thought she was just the show pony, a very dedicated one I admit! 🐴 😆😜
Oh I believe she has a team behind her for sure, but it's her name on the label so the buck stops with her. She does seem to work hard in (on?) the business, so is involved to a great extent.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m empowered through ASOS, H+M and Primark.
Me too, and a bit of Zara as well 🙂

She gets a lot of flack over never smiling. The whole 'Misery Spice' thing etc, but if my husband was shagging his way round the place, I don't think I'd be smiling much either.

Reactions: 8
Me too, and a bit of Zara as well 🙂

She gets a lot of flack over never smiling. The whole 'Misery Spice' thing etc, but if my husband was shagging his way round the place, I don't think I'd be smiling much either.
I think a lot of that may be to do with genetics as her sister Louise looks the same way. I think it's because their eyebrows sit quite low, because even when she does smile it looks as if she isn't ... :unsure:

Reactions: 4
I used to live in the same apartment block as vic n dave when they lived in Cheshire. Brooklyn was only a baby. She was a pain in the arse. She always left the giant buggy by the door and everyone used to fall over it. If you said anything she would give you the middle finger ... literally !
i remember she was booked into the same nail salon when I was in just by chance. She screeched up in her car and her driver rushed her in under a massive umbrella ( it wasn’t raining at the time ) so nobody could see her and she ran upstairs for whatever treatment she was having. Nobody batted an eyelid. Nobody gave a duck tbh but she was so DRAMATIC ! Still makes me smile. That’s all I have !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I find the nepotism in the family beyond nauseating. None of the kids appear to have any talent but Posh and Becks think we should worship them as much as they do.

I wish they'd cut back on the relentless perfect family promotion. It's gross and fake.

Reactions: 18
I find the nepotism in the family beyond nauseating. None of the kids appear to have any talent but Posh and Becks think we should worship them as much as they do.

I wish they'd cut back on the relentless perfect family promotion. It's gross and fake.
He was on 5live yesterday promoting his Miami football team , he included how his Wife and children are so excited, Harper and the boys all love football , blah bloody blah🙄.

They didn’t need to be mentioned but I bet Beckham insisted on it , they’ve never been partial to privacy after all.

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but does anyone actually think she designs her garments? Thought it was well known that her ‘team’ Plus a proper designer ( can’t remember his name) was making the actual garments, I can imagine her breezing about but not really doing 99% of the real work? I mean you can’t just waltz into a studio and make high fashion after being a pop star, someone has to know what they’re actually doing, give proper instructions to the pattern cutters, know a lot about fabrics etc? Is that totally bitchy but I thought she was just the show pony, a very dedicated one I admit! 🐴 😆😜
Roland Mouret did her designs, I think a few others as well (like eg fashion students and graduates, but Mouret is the one big name who's alleged to have been behind her designs for years).
She isn't quite as involved as everyone thinks and her shop in London is always empty.
I've liked quite some of the clothes she's "designed", but an empty shop isn't inviting and she also apparently offers only very small sizes.
And every year her business seems to be in the red and needs bailing out...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I actually don't mind Victoria but I'm not keen on David I think he's a total FAKE. Brooklyn is a total prat as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Back when they were just together they had a Purple Porsche with their names engraved on seats. My step dad bought it from the dealership after they traded it in. My sister and I were thrilled. However he never drove it, it was just a trophy car 😂. Then he sold it. I was 21 at the time but a massive fan girl. Now I’m a lot older, Victoria gets on my nerves. I liked her during the designer stage when she wasn’t so needy, but now she is pretty much an Insta Mum. Mind you I wouldn't climb over him to get out of bed 😘

Reactions: 9
I actually liked her music. I'm sure I still have the CD in the loft somewhere 🙈 I think they are definitely still together just for brand Beckham which is a shame. Not a fan of the boys especially Brooklyn who I'm sure I read somewhere is a bit of a player and up himself.

Reactions: 8
I actually don't mind Victoria but I'm not keen on David I think he's a total FAKE. Brooklyn is a total prat as well.
I like VB despite the fact she’s a fraud with regard to her ‘Fashion Designer‘ Status. She has a hugely wealthy Manager behind her (Simon Fuller), a wealthy Husband and a book of contacts to ensure her ‘dream’ came true after her singing career bombed .

She is a figurehead for her business and ensures celebs are seen wearing the label, is always in magazines plugging the brand and there’s no doubt she works very hard. Now with the make up and skincare she now has her name to she remains talked about and current.

I don’t like David , I imagine he’s a nightmare to live with and constantly needs his ego stroked. The lack of Knighthood and his subsequent tantrum showed what a twit he really is .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I like her, can’t put my finger on why though! I also like her clothes but imho Victoria Beckham clothes only look good on one person, Victoria Beckham.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I preferred out of your mind ft dane bowers.
This will be in my head for the next three days even though I haven’t heard it since about 2002...(had COMPLETELY forgotten about not such an innocent girl though, may have to YouTube that...)

I don’t mind Victoria on her own and i had an enormous crush on David Beckham for few years in the late 90s (98 World Cup onwards). I say crush but I was 9 years old and it was honestly an obsession of the sort a tween (or teen) girl is an expert at. So I’ll always have a slight soft spot for him...

But I find the family unit pretty nauseating. Extremely nauseating, actually. I always call them a cult, which is only half a joke. They are so obsessed with each other, every damn Instagram post either features them all or tags them. Along with a caption about how much they love each other. Honestly, it’s way too much.

Brooklyn seems to have expanded his unwanted public declarations of love to his girlfriend in the the last few days too. He’s definitely the worst of the bunch. You can just tell how full of himself he is, completely unearned. His awful photo book and dropping out of his photography course almost immediately said a lot about his dedication to the craft. But it’s not as if it wouldn’t be obvious anyway. Noel Gallaghers daughter, anais, was on Jack maate’s podcast once, saying how she tried to be self aware and not a bratty child of a celebrity. She went to school with Brooklyn and clearly didn’t think much of him - apparently he drove a very fancy car to school and loved the attention.

Romeo has the face and vibe of a duck boy, like his older brother but credit where its due - he seems pretty good at tennis, and dedicated to it. That’s assuming he still does it ? But it would be much easier to go the influencer and socialite route of Brooklyn, especially with his modelling past so I hope he’s focused on nurturing a talent. As if the world needs another child of celebrity / model of that generation !

The youngest two are too young to be judged. They seem sweet.

Reactions: 6
This will be in my head for the next three days even though I haven’t heard it since about 2002...(had COMPLETELY forgotten about not such an innocent girl though, may have to YouTube that...)

I don’t mind Victoria on her own and i had an enormous crush on David Beckham for few years in the late 90s (98 World Cup onwards). I say crush but I was 9 years old and it was honestly an obsession of the sort a tween (or teen) girl is an expert at. So I’ll always have a slight soft spot for him...

But I find the family unit pretty nauseating. Extremely nauseating, actually. I always call them a cult, which is only half a joke. They are so obsessed with each other, every damn Instagram post either features them all or tags them. Along with a caption about how much they love each other. Honestly, it’s way too much.

Brooklyn seems to have expanded his unwanted public declarations of love to his girlfriend in the the last few days too. He’s definitely the worst of the bunch. You can just tell how full of himself he is, completely unearned. His awful photo book and dropping out of his photography course almost immediately said a lot about his dedication to the craft. But it’s not as if it wouldn’t be obvious anyway. Noel Gallaghers daughter, anais, was on Jack maate’s podcast once, saying how she tried to be self aware and not a bratty child of a celebrity. She went to school with Brooklyn and clearly didn’t think much of him - apparently he drove a very fancy car to school and loved the attention.

Romeo has the face and vibe of a duck boy, like his older brother but credit where its due - he seems pretty good at tennis, and dedicated to it. That’s assuming he still does it ? But it would be much easier to go the influencer and socialite route of Brooklyn, especially with his modelling past so I hope he’s focused on nurturing a talent. As if the world needs another child of celebrity / model of that generation !

The youngest two are too young to be judged. They seem sweet.
So much for the Becks wanting their kids to grow up "normal" and "know the value of things" etc etc.
I admired them for those stances, reports the oldest had a job at a supermarket and had to work for expensive stuff he wanted and pay for it themselves. I thought they were more normal and down-to-earth in the upbringing of their children than their own image would let on and the kids would be more normal and not typical celebrity brats.
The opposite was apparent when Brooklyn graduated from regular school and became a shyte show with his photography, nepotism bought own book and Romeo's modelling gigs.
Why did Brooklyn have a fancy car to begin with if he was supposed to be raised "normal" and "humble"??
Never loved the Beckhams, but since the kids are older they've become downright inusfferable.
They push their kids like the stage parents they are and the kids are full of themselves :sick:

Reactions: 14
I like her, can’t put my finger on why though! I also like her clothes but imho Victoria Beckham clothes only look good on one person, Victoria Beckham.
I absolutely love her clothes and some of her pieces are quite versatile too 😁

Reactions: 2
Brooklyn is wasting his life away. He's constantly pictured in the Daily Mail just mooching around with whichever girlfriend he's with at the time and doing little else. When he was seeing that sulky model Hana they were pictured several times having arguments; one blind item suggested that he was a bit "fisty" in private (but the same outlet also stated all his girlfriends are beards, so read from that what you will). I really hope not, but he just looks dead in the eyes and seems to have no drive. He was enrolled in a very prestigious photography course but quit that to go and intern for a photographer; all I've ever seen him 'do' in that regard is help out at a beach shoot, and even then he was more a gopher than anything else.

According to several revealed blind items, Brooklyn's latest girlfriend - Nicola Peltz is bad news. She's the daughter of a billionaire and seems to have the entitled brat attitude perfected. Here's a juicy tale about her:

"In one of the most egregious incidents, we hear Mrs. Peltz summoned a butler to the master bathroom after she discovered drops of urine on the toilet seat. She demanded the butler clean it up, which he did, although she then insisted that he clean the toilet seat again. And again. It was only after he'd cleaned the seat four times—"once more for luck," she said—that Mrs. Peltz, perhaps detecting some frustration on the butler's part, informed him that she didn't like his attitude and dismissed him. It was Easter Sunday."

"Peltz's youngest daughter routinely threatens maids that she will have her father fire them if they don't do as she asks. She's hardly bluffing. Her last nanny was reportedly hauled out of the house by two beefy bodyguards after the girl decided she didn't care much for her. Employee turnover at the estate is so high that new faces appear at the house on an almost weekly basis."

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.