The Beckhams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Beckhams were invited to both Will's and Harry's weddings and they did attend. Simple courtesy would be to invite the Cambs & Ssexes as well. Whether they'll go is another thing, but I suspect that both Will & Harry would want to go, as it is primarily their being fans of Dave and happily working with Dave on projects that had the Beckhams invited to stuff in the first place.
If I am not entirely mistaken or misremembering, Will was in favour of knighting David (many years ago, before the leaked emails).

Reactions: 1
Who will pay for the extra security?
Don't they still have their own? Her parents are loaded and would maybe like a so called Royal at their daughters wedding in America.

Don't think he will get one after those emails.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I am super curious about this Netflix doc. Not because I think it'll be true but because I'm curious how much fake-ness shows up! Lol

I see the two love birds are having another steamy display in Daily Mail. What value do these two bring to society that make people want to follow them? As far as I am concerned they are two unemployed young people wasting their lives because their parents said it’s ok.

Oh, now the wedding is postponed until 2022: Posh says it’s so that they are not limited to the number of guests (as if they have so many friends), and Brooklyn told his MATES it’s because it is too risky. Yeah right!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I see the two love birds are having another steamy display in Daily Mail. What value do these two bring to society that make people want to follow them? As far as I am concerned they are two unemployed young people wasting their lives because their parents said it’s ok.

Oh, now the wedding is postponed until 2022: Posh says it’s so that they are not limited to the number of guests (as if they have so many friends), and Brooklyn told his MATES it’s because it is too risky. Yeah right!
There is no way this wedding is actually happening.Dorklyn will cheat on her before too long.

Reactions: 10
Yeah she is funny by many accounts plus the odd moment she lets the public see - like when she collected an award recently, presumably for fashion and incorporated “what I want, what I really really want” into her acceptance speech in the most deadpan way. It was either the day or just after the reformation without her was announced. Also got to respect how well she managed to rebrand herself - and in an industry as difficult as fashion. And it’s not just rebrand in terms of image - she is now taken seriously as a high end designer and that is seriously impressive.

I don’t really have an opinion on their relationship. But the way each member of the family ONLY seems to post about each other and how much they love one another really creeps me out. I mean i don’t think I’m exaggerating when I say 90% of their posts are about family, they are obsessed with each other. It’s cult like.
How come she is such a high end designer but she cannot sell her stuff to the point where David has to bail her out with MILLIONS at the end of every financial year?

Reactions: 6
There is no way this wedding is actually happening.Dorklyn will cheat on her before too long.
Nicola has quite a record of falling in love, posting the sh..t out of how much she loves the guy and how he is her angel forever and ever and then breaking up with them before moving on to the next guy and repeating the whole loved up routine. So it would not surprise me if she's posting lovey-dovey pictures with a new guy (who she will also call her soulmate) this time next year.

Reactions: 4
How come David Beckham in particular still has such a God-like status? He really is utterly abhorrent yet still worshipped. Ugh.
I'm enjoying watching Marcus Rashford showing up dodgy old Dave as a grasping, selfish has-been who helped give Prem League footballers a reputation and is still cashing in rather than doing anything good with his rep.

load of comments joking about David being careful with his hair as in it might catch fire 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh God, those look like Dubarry boots. I've never seen a man that suits them! My neighbour used to wear his with his jeans tucked inside them and they were quite baggy jeans, so it looks like he was wearing pantaloons!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good God, what a pair! Why does she think wearing boot cut trousers that cover her feet is w good look? It just looks like she's short and has brought the wrong size. It looks weird and hems must get filthy training on the ground

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Good God, what a pair! Why does she think wearing boot cut trousers that cover her feet is w good look? It just looks like she's short and has brought the wrong size. It looks weird and hems must get filthy training on the ground
They look so bloody awful, both of them.

Reactions: 7
I know this was meant to be a nice respectful post but I can't deal with the boots. Pretty sure I have pictures of my kids looking like this wearing their dad's boots 😂
And yet another photo, of her wearing trousers that are far too long. Why does she do this? Frayed bottoms, wet - from dragging along the floor outdoors, and the hazard of catching them under your heel.
They look ridiculous too.
I don’t get it.

• Sick
I'm surprised Victoria has never tripped and fallen over because of the "drapes" she constantly wears.
Bad enough when she was wearing "drapes" during ALL of her her pregnancies, plus wearing heels
which you can't actually see.

New Thread started.

Mods Alerted.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.