Beckhams #2 Nepotism is our family game; anything to sell the family name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sad thing is, they won't encourage him into anything normal he might actually be good at, he's got to do something showbiz, so he's destined to fail as doesn't have the attributes to be successful in those spheres.
He will fail because he lacks commitment, his failure with his photography course is a prime example.

Reactions: 6
He will fail because he lacks commitment, his failure with his photography course is a prime example.
They still quote him as ‘aspiring’ photographer. I could call myself an aspiring astronaut but it doesn’t make it so....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did you see her post about the lunch today? Broken burger and chips and her small plate of smoked salmon, avocado and lemon. What point is she trying to make? We all know she hardly eats

Reactions: 8
Having seen the latest photos of Brooklyn Beckham and his "Bride to be", I have been reminded of the song lyrics to "Every breath you take" by The Police.
Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you.

Especially now that he's had her eyes, tattooed onto the back of his neck!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Is that all she has? Bloody hell. How does she survive day in day out for years just on this? And clearly works out every day too.
This kind of restrictive eating is an eating disorder. She admitted to having an eating disorder in the SG early days and now she's thinner. It really pisses me off that people like her glamourise this kind of disordered eating, it makes people think it's normal and healthy, it's not. I feel sorry for her, but she should know better.
Also, I know people say she can't have an eating disorder as has had 4 healthy kids, I know someone with long term anorexia who not long ago had a healthy baby, this lady looked like a famine victim before and after pregnancy, EDs don't necessarily stop conception.

Reactions: 11
This kind of restrictive eating is an eating disorder. She admitted to having an eating disorder in the SG early days and now she's thinner. It really pisses me off that people like her glamourise this kind of disordered eating, it makes people think it's normal and healthy, it's not. I feel sorry for her, but she should know better.
Also, I know people say she can't have an eating disorder as has had 4 healthy kids, I know someone with long term anorexia who not long ago had a healthy baby, this lady looked like a famine victim before and after pregnancy, EDs don't necessarily stop conception.
Yeah she admits in her biography that she just didn't eat after the early days of spice girls and she has always been conscious of her weight. She jokes she hasn't been near a carb in years etc and she isn't that naturally thin but she is so thin it's worrying. She must never ever ever let herself eat anything else. Can't project much of a healthy example to her kids and I hope Harper doesn't go the same way as Harper looks much more healthy and fuller figured. It would piss me off if my other half didn't enjoy tucking into a burger with me or a pizza from time to time. Dunno how David puts up with it lol.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Yeah she admits in her biography that she just didn't eat after the early days of spice girls and she has always been conscious of her weight. She jokes she hasn't been near a carb in years etc and she isn't that naturally thin but she is so thin it's worrying. She must never ever ever let herself eat anything else. Can't project much of a healthy example to her kids and I hope Harper doesn't go the same way as Harper looks much more healthy and fuller figured. It would piss me off if my other half didn't enjoy tucking into a burger with me or a pizza from time to time. Dunno how David puts up with it lol.
You have to wonder what it does to a young girl growing up watching her Mom's restrictive/obsessive relationship with food.Has she ever seen Victoria eat a burger or a pizza,anything that wasn't Sushi or fruit?.Harper seems so sweet,I hope it doesn't mess her up.

Reactions: 8
I remember seeing her on TFI Friday when she was pregnant with either Brooklyn or Romeo. As a former anorexic I recognised the signs in her immediately: the sinewy arms, the concaved collarbone etc. I really felt for her. She has been existing like this for years, God knows what it has done to her heart. It's not eating healthily, it is a severely restrictive diet. Acceptable in the short term but it is a very worrying ongoing lifestyle choice and it is irresponsible of her to promote it like this. Wouldn't surprise me if she had osteoporosis, I imagine her calcium intake is close to zero.

Reactions: 10
It must be really damaging for her to be in the fashion world where looking like that is so celebrated.

Reactions: 6
My only hope is that someone like Victoria's sister's daughter is a more natural size and appears to be fine with it... maybe size isn't as big of a deal for the kids then.

Reactions: 1
My sister had an eating disorder in her 20’s and a control issue with food all her life since. She has osteoporosis and her spine is in a really bad way. She is in constant pain and can’t even put her own socks on anymore. I can see her in a wheelchair in the next few years. And she’s a chef who cooks the most beautiful food but rarely eats any of it .

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.