Beckhams #2 Nepotism is our family game; anything to sell the family name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think people may have thought she was lucky to have him 20 years ago but since everyone knows he can't keep his dick in his pants - not so much.

I agree with another poster who said she seems like a shell. Every day must be a living hell for her. Di insecure she starves herself, a husband that doesn't love her, a fake fashion career..

Reactions: 8
Is VB actually on holiday with her family? David, her mum and the two youngest are however she doesn’t appear in any of the photos. Even that photo with her saying how lucky she is doesn’t show her as being there with them. Last I heard she was in Paris.

I have a theory that she didn’t post it and either his/her PR did it to make them appear as if they are all together.

Reactions: 2
Is VB actually on holiday with her family? David, her mum and the two youngest are however she doesn’t appear in any of the photos. Even that photo with her saying how lucky she is doesn’t show her as being there with them. Last I heard she was in Paris.

I have a theory that she didn’t post it and either his/her PR did it to make them appear as if they are all together.
Didn’t she say she was in Paris just the other day? To be fair,she could have jetted over to see them!

Amazingly this isn't satire. I think he's as much a chef as he is a photographer. I wish he'd disappear, it's just embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why doesn’t he just set up his own YouTube channel, or is that too difficult ??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His dad has been trying to get a Netflix cooking show up and running too.
A few holidays with the Ramsay’s and they all think they’re chefs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s a foodie. That doesn’t make him a chef. I like clothes doesn’t make me a fashion designer (or VB either 😂)

Reactions: 15
His dad has been trying to get a Netflix cooking show up and running too.
A few holidays with the Ramsay’s and they all think they’re chefs
They'll buy him a restaurant soon... :ROFLMAO: you know it! He can take pics of his tacky food. They will probably look more like elephants than his photography book pic - if you have never read the Amazon reviews of it - go do and give yourself 10 mins of laughter. You will thank me for it ;)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.