Beckhams #2 Nepotism is our family game; anything to sell the family name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Harper’s 10th birthday and off all the things a mum could say about her child she’s proud of her 3 year old walking in heels 🙄
Ugh ... Harper looks very cute there but heels can't be good for a toddler, and I wonder how she'll feel about this when she's older? I'm sure she had a lovely birthday with her family in private, but still, bragging that your daughter could walk in heels at age three is a very weird thing to focus on for her birthday

Reactions: 9
I remember playing in my mums heels as a child, didn’t do me any harm . I very much doubt they had her walking about in them all the time when she was a toddler

Reactions: 2
Not sure if anyone watched Ab Fab back in the day but Harper and VB give me saffron and edina vibes. I think Harper will grow up to be a thoughtful woman with little interest in celebrity or fashion, which will of course be a blow to her fashion victim of a mother

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It just seems like a weird thing to bring up on your child's birthday is all (and likely to make a tween cringe.) My niece will be 12 soon, I can't imagine her liking it if I posted the adorable video I have of her putting her foot in the bin and falling over when she was 3 :D

Reactions: 3
Brooklyn beckham cooking and eating more carbs in 6 Instagram posts, than his mother has eaten for the past 20 years 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh dear, the arrogance of being rich at play it seems.

Reactions: 6
Oh dear, the arrogance of being rich at play it seems.

I read that earlier - fist punching and selfies tells you they probably spent 2 mins talking about the kids illegal jet skis and 45mins talking about football. Yes definitely an arrogant twit, those cops want a talking to.

Reactions: 9
I read that earlier - fist punching and selfies tells you they probably spent 2 mins talking about the kids illegal jet skis and 45mins talking about football. Yes definitely an arrogant twit, those cops want a talking to.
Sounds about right.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen Vickys collab with Reebok £149 for a basic hoodie.
She’s so pretentious! Can’t see the appeal on a collab with VB. Reebok are affiliated with the UFC, can’t imagine Conor McGregor rocking into the octagon with a Victoria Beckham hoody on.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anne Robinson had one of her dresses on when she was on Lorraine last week. I liked the dress but it was almost £1500 and was quite ordinary, nothing really screamed designer about it.
Here if you want a look at it. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...f-aware-know-not-Countdown-fans-warm-her.html
Her dresses look like they are made of cheap, uncomfortable, make you sweat cloth, or material that looks like a weave fit for uniform eg flight attendant, bus driver, Halifax bank

Reactions: 4
Brooklyn and Nicola unfollowed each other on instagram

Edit: False Alarm. I think my app has a glitch

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
So here for this juiciness. Please please let us be able to laugh at those tattoos he had devoted to her!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.