Beckhams #2 Nepotism is our family game; anything to sell the family name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen a pic if Victoria in her sunglasses she is morphing into Michael Jackson.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Fed up hearing about her stupid birthday party. What’s the point of a massive cake for a woman who won’t eat it?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wouldn't call her a singer to be fairer. A mimer, I'd say.
The Spice Girls used to take it in turns to sing afew lines of a song except Victoria she would get to say Uh Huh look sultry and point at the camera. So she must have been picked for being posh which she isn't
There must have been far posher girls out there who also have talent

Reactions: 1
The Spice Girls used to take it in turns to sing afew lines of a song except Victoria she would get to say Uh Huh look sultry and point at the camera. So she must have been picked for being posh which she isn't
I think the girls all nicknamed themselves well into the group being established and releasing music.

Fed up hearing about her stupid birthday party. What’s the point of a massive cake for a woman who won’t eat it?
All of this showing off about her Birthday party makes me sick. They need to learn to read the room. Most of us aren’t able to see friends and family properly let alone travel so it leaves a bad taste all this gloating, more so than normal.

And I agree, are we supposed to believe she ate any of that cake?!

To be fair to her she did used to get her fair share of lines. She had solo parts in every single they released bar Wannabe and Mama.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe but that is because he has been recognised for what he is!

Have you actually ever seen a picture of Harper with a kid her own age playing? She is dragged all over the place so must have a private tutor or on-line schooling.
She's forever being forced to hang out with Nicola..If she has got a private tutor, no doubt VB's made sure there as unattractive as possible so as not to distract David

I wouldn’t call Victoria an a list singer, to be fair lol
I wouldn't call her a designer either, but she also has that on her CV

Reactions: 3
There are plenty of blinds about how Nicola Peltz treated her staff. I wouldn’t want her hanging out with my impressionable 9 year old.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I always thought it was her dad's influence that got her a place in the group.

I’m pretty sure she got into auditioning etc because she went to a proper dance school or stage school.

Reactions: 2
None of the Spice girls were connected iirc, they all auditioned for an advert in ‘the stage’ magazine.

Reactions: 2
Perhaps influence was the wrong word- l thought he bought her place. But l can't remember where that came from 🤔

I'm assuming they were just waiting for things to get better in the UK with Covid before sending Harper back to school... I'm relatively sure Cruz is either done or pretty close to it!

So they run to US to have fun & freedom unlike us plebs in the UK and return when restrictions are easing up 🤬🙄.

(TBH Don't blame them, but when Derek plays the "England is my home" for PR 🤬🤬)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.