Beckhams #2 Nepotism is our family game; anything to sell the family name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stand David and as much of a doormat as I think Victoria is,she must have her limits.I don't think even she would tolerate him having 2 or 3 kids outside of his marriage.

Reactions: 6
IMO Victoria’s dignity never recovered from them terribly orchestrated photos after the Rebecca Loos scandal when she draped herself around him in Spain in the black flamenco dress. She looked ridiculous and desperate.
That was the most cringe worthy red carpet moment ever. Never to be repeated, hopefully.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I thought travel was banned at the moment?

travel for work purposes ok, didn’t realise it was take your kids to work day!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When VB and DB ‘created’ their brand, I doubt they meant their idiot son to tattoo it on himself. What a numpty

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.