Beckhams #2 Nepotism is our family game; anything to sell the family name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow whoever wrote those comments on the Mail seems very bitter, maybe it’s Katherine Jenkins getting revenged or another cast off of David’s. I mean not to be the one to piss on the parade here but Victoria always has the spice girls to fall back on reunion tours, royalties e.t.c she will still be able earn money even if she feels the spice girls are beneath her now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is Cruz trying to copy Justin Bieber so much - defo the ugly duckling of the Beckham kids, poor soul has his mothers original nose.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Business reports are easy to find on companies house
That’s what I was thinking!!

That person clearly knows nothing about business, the beckhams or the Peltz’ and just hates the beckhams. Plenty of nasty trolls online, they don’t know anything
I’m thinking maybe not!! There maybe something to it?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
They're only just overdue - everyone with a filing date before 5th April 2021 automatically gets a 3-month extension due to Covid.

Reactions: 1
Are people really interested in them anymore though ?
I think people are pretty indifferent to them now,which must kill them inside.Their entire marriage has been about building and sustaining the brand,often at the expense of their dignity(Victoria's in particular).And they slid into irrelevancy anyway.

Reactions: 11
I think people are pretty indifferent to them now,which must kill them inside.Their entire marriage has been about building and sustaining the brand,often at the expense of their dignity(Victoria's in particular).And they slid into irrelevancy anyway.
IMO Victoria’s dignity never recovered from them terribly orchestrated photos after the Rebecca Loos scandal when she draped herself around him in Spain in the black flamenco dress. She looked ridiculous and desperate.

Reactions: 19
IMO Victoria’s dignity never recovered from them terribly orchestrated photos after the Rebecca Loos scandal when she draped herself around him in Spain in the black flamenco dress. She looked ridiculous and desperate.
Yeah. After every affair scandal there's always those set up photos. I'm sure there was another photo of them walking the dogs and Victoria on David's back in a piggy back trying to fake some fun. I think she should just throw herself back into the spice girls reunion. They were a great band and it's like she's ashamed of them by not going back. I've watched a few of her live performances as a solo artist too and she was fab! I know they aren't the best singers but I did like a few of her singles and I think she should be dead proud rather than trying to forget that and pursue a career in designing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she should just throw herself back into the spice girls reunion. They were a great band and it's like she's ashamed of them by not going back. I've watched a few of her live performances as a solo artist too and she was fab! I know they aren't the best singers but I did like a few of her singles
Please God no. Haven’t we suffered enough with Covid?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder if Mia is religious because Romeo posting all of these religious things on IG is very unlike this family... he would do it if she was religious though.

VB’s losses are staggering. DB has bailed her out but his Miami soccer franchise must be putting a strain on his cash flow. His earnings from marketing and advertising have decreased since his hey day. They lead an extravagant lifestyle.

Nelson Peltz has always talked about instilling a work ethic in his kids. Another one is an ice hockey player. I can imagine he’s probably quite horrified by a tattooed layabout, but knows better than to say anything.

Reactions: 9
even Nicola can’t make Victoria’s clothes look good...yeesh
That purple dress doesn’t do favors for anyone

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.