Beckhams #2 Nepotism is our family game; anything to sell the family name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she's smart enough to just wear his name on her shirt, not plaster it in permanent markings all over her body like some kind of psycho.
I was thinking exactly the same! Maybe Brooklyn is having a sulk as she only got a t-shirt printed?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just saw that article and was going to share,omg, there are no words for how dumb...

They've also had matching butterfly tats based on a photo dorklyn took.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Aspiring photographer! I presume he lives off an allowance from mummy and daddy B. When he grows up maybe he will make some valid contributions to the world .... here’s hoping.

^^ Vast majority of the clothes Victoria wears drape her immensely. Maybe to hide her small frame...? Or maybe she thinks it’s chic

agree and what is it with all her trousers dragging on the ground
Well it’s the opposite for him, his trousers look like they’ve had a massive argument with his shoes. Or Vicky has put them on a hot wash and they’ve shrunk by 4 inches.

why do wealthy kids go for that look of chopping the bottom of your jeans off? Madonna’s boy the same - it’s bloody awful

Reactions: 6
Well it’s the opposite for him, his trousers look like they’ve had a massive argument with his shoes. Or Vicky has put them on a hot wash and they’ve shrunk by 4 inches.

why do wealthy kids go for that look of chopping the bottom of your jeans off? Madonna’s boy the same - it’s bloody awful
Haha my son wears them like this. Like they’ve had a row with his ankles. 🤣

• Haha
I think Brooklyn's in the closet and these absurd shows of affection are simply a mask. All IMVHO of course.
I don't think he is, Vic would love a gay son, she'd make him her stylist or something and push him into fashion. I don't think David would care either as there's 2 other sons anyway and they both have plenty of gay friends. Think how much they could milk a kid being gay!

Reactions: 7
I don't think he is, Vic would love a gay son, she'd make him her stylist or something and push him into fashion. I don't think David would care either as there's 2 other sons anyway and they both have plenty of gay friends. Think how much they could milk a kid being gay!

True I guess. But there's something very 'off' about the intensity of his and Nicole's relationship.

Reactions: 8
True I guess. But there's something very 'off' about the intensity of his and Nicole's relationship.
I agree there is something "off" with this relationship, it's been rammed down our throats unlike Romeo's relationship which is more low key.
I suppose Dorkyln is the oldest which might be the main factor.

Reactions: 5
Oh completely agree, it's creepy and so ott. Still, at least she can afford the restraining orders etc!
I wonder if it's just that he has nothing else in his life, he doesn't seem to have many mates, no job, not in education. He literally has no purpose in life so puts all his energies into her.

It's quite sad really. I think it's terrible the way they put their kids in the spotlight and brand them before they're old enough to give any kind of informed consent. If one does want to become private now how can they? They're known, not pap stalking famous, but colleagues will all know that type of thing, people they meet. Doesn't help they all have such attention seeking names either. It's really atrocious parenting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
@Annabanana40 - You are spot on, he is billy no mates for sure and with no job or even considering a job, he just plods on living of the family money.

Reactions: 5
The sad thing is, they won't encourage him into anything normal he might actually be good at, he's got to do something showbiz, so he's destined to fail as doesn't have the attributes to be successful in those spheres.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.