Beckhams #2 Nepotism is our family game; anything to sell the family name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s that moment when you realise that your idea on really spending a lot of money on clothing - Phase 8, is others definition of being a basic witch 😳
Not being mean to the person who wrote this, just a bit embarrassed!
I wrote that, I was using those two shops as an example of the middle ground VB could have accessed .

Reactions: 2
Her problem is the demographic that's impressed by her type of celebrity and would pay for clothes with her name on is more Primark than Gucci. She'd probably do really well with collabs like H&M or River Island. Hopefully not primark as I like shopping there! 🤣

Reactions: 2
She did a collab with Target a few years ago and I managed to get hold of a couple of items that I bought because I liked the style of them - not just because they were VB. They were more like H&M prices. Maybe that isn’t the demographic she wants but it worked at least.

Reactions: 6
She did a collab with Target a few years ago and I managed to get hold of a couple of items that I bought because I liked the style of them - not just because they were VB. They were more like H&M prices. Maybe that isn’t the demographic she wants but it worked at least.
It's pure ego that she thinks she can be a huge hitting designer with no training and let's face it some interesting 🤔 fashion choices over the years. She doesn't really have a style, she buys into a look and literally buys everything including the boobs to go with it. Remember her in the 00s when she was queen wag?

Reactions: 7
Happy birthday to beloved Dorklyn. Can anyone objectively say whether any of the photos Victoria has posted display any skill? To my untrained eye the panther photo is quite cool, but apart from that, can’t see how anyone would struggle to take those photos with a decent camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Brooklyn seems like your run of the mill photographer. Not bad or great. But, I don’t
know much about photography.

Sometimes, I wonder if Victoria has them all on a coordinating posting schedule? That way they can seem like a big, loving unit.

anyway, the more they make “I love you,”posts the more disingenuous it seems.

Brooklyn seems like your run of the mill photographer. Not bad or great. But, I don’t
know much about photography.

Sometimes, I wonder if Victoria has them all on a coordinating posting schedule? That way they can seem like a big, loving unit.

anyway, the more they make “I love you,”posts the more disingenuous it seems.
We are the most loving family ever , always saying we love each other . My 22 year old never leaves home or comes off a phone call without telling me. But God he wouldn’t put it on his insta or Facebook. He won’t even let me share Timehop memories of him 😂

Reactions: 7
Yeah, I get doing it once in a while, but they always do it. Lol, like, we get it.

Looks like she’s playing dressy ups in her Mums silky nighty 😂
She does not have the figure to carry that type of dress off, not by any stretch.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I didn’t know Eva Longoria is Cruz and Harper’s godmother....
Brooklyn and Romeo have Sir Elton John ( I am slightly jealous lol)
She made sure they all have famous godparents

Reactions: 1
From Cruz and Harpers christening.
The fashion designer also shared a photo of her whole family, with the children's godparents. She wrote, "I couldn’t be more proud of my children and thankful to my family, and the most wonderful Godparents 🙏🏻 We love you @evalongoria @kenpaves @marcanthony @davidgardner x kisses."
Liz Hurley and Elton John for the other 2 boys

From Cruz and Harpers christening.
The fashion designer also shared a photo of her whole family, with the children's godparents. She wrote, "I couldn’t be more proud of my children and thankful to my family, and the most wonderful Godparents 🙏🏻 We love you @evalongoria @kenpaves @marcanthony @davidgardner x kisses."
Liz Hurley and Elton John for the other 2 boys
Quite a strategic move ...
Longoria - acting connections (and is now executive producing some shows)
Paves - hairdresser to the star (and Jessica Simpson's one-time BFF)
Anthony - music connections
Gardner - Mr Liv Tyler + sporting connections ...

🤔

Quite a strategic move ...
Longoria - acting connections (and is now executive producing some shows)
Paves - hairdresser to the star (and Jessica Simpson's one-time BFF)
Anthony - music connections
Gardner - Mr Liv Tyler + sporting connections ...

🤔
Paves and Gardner have been LONG time friends of them both likely from before they were even a proper “brand”

Found this in a Daily Mail article, well at least Dorklyn and Nicola are still together, must be a record!

Found this in a Daily Mail article, well at least Dorklyn and Nicola are still together, must be a record!

At least she's smart enough to just wear his name on her shirt, not plaster it in permanent markings all over her body like some kind of psycho.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.