Beckhams #2 Nepotism is our family game; anything to sell the family name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get it either but his parents are keen on the relationship because of HER parents, connections to a huge wallet.
It's the small one on his knob his fiancee should be reading - that is for his future husband ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m actually changing my mind on this. I‘m now beginning to think that he might be having some problems now I’ve seen the new one, no one should get that amount of tattoos in such a little time, it’s really manic. 🙁.
The tattoo artist shouldn’t be doing it, and I’d be getting worried if I was his mum and dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He comes across as being very needy to the point of appearing to be obsessed. He smothers her with adoration. Not a comfortable thought. How will he cope when they break up?
It bangs of idolisation and putting her up on a pedestal. What a narcissist does in the beginning reels someone in by love bombing them and the first few incidents of abuse will be so subtle she won’t even notice what’s happening until he has her well and truly under his control. He strikes me as someone who has a massive superiority complex and I’m not sure why! He possesses neither talent nor good looks.

Reactions: 11
I’m actually changing my mind on this. I‘m now beginning to think that he might be having some problems now I’ve seen the new one, no one should get that amount of tattoos in such a little time, it’s really manic. 🙁.
The tattoo artist shouldn’t be doing it, and I’d be getting worried if I was his mum and dad.
Getting one "tribute" tattoo is a warning sign, getting FIVE, clearly lost his marbles, why isn't his parents concerned?

Reactions: 13
I'm pleased I've ventured over here for a look. The Beckham's, I love them.....said nobody ever 🙄. David at least could kick a ball. She has zero talent in any area. Can't sing, can't smile, can't run a fashion empire. If she hadn't married the brainless moron nobody would have a clue who she is now. Vicky Adams would've faded off into obscurity. I absolutely 💯% believe all the stories of "affairs" he's had over the years. She knows he's not faithful but she also knows she's a talentless, unlikeable miserable witch who would be nothing without brand Beckham! So she just denies, ignores & carries on. She'd forgive him if he was caught having sex with her dad in Trafalgar Square!

Dorklyn should probably have a CV tattooed on him. He might actually get a job then. But I guess aspiring to be something whilst actually doing nothing & living off mummy & daddy is like a job. And I suppose he's too busy falling in love with a different girl every couple of months to actually have paid employment.
Boremeo & Crust.....what do they do? Is 1 a model? Obviously incredibly talented & nothing to do with mummy's money & buying him jobs 🙄.

I like Harper. Thus far she seems happy & unspoilt. I have a theory that she was conceived via gender selection so that the miserable mother could have the girl she always wanted.

Has David been Knighted yet? No? Didn't think so...what a wanker 😂.

Getting one "tribute" tattoo is a warning sign, getting FIVE, clearly lost his marbles, why isn't his parents concerned?
Because his tattoos are all for his latest girlfriend. You know, the 1 whose family has more money than them. So I guess they're happy for him to continue covering himself in childish scribbles if it helps snare her 😁. I wonder, what does she think when they're having sex & she sees her grandma's name tattooed on him 🤢.

I bet her family is absolutely thrilled she's landed herself such a hard working, career focused, successful gentleman.....oh, wait, he's a total melt 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I like Harper. Thus far she seems happy & unspoilt. I have a theory that she was conceived via gender selection so that the miserable mother could have the girl she always wanted.
I think Harper is an adorable young lady and from what I've seen in the papers she seems well grounded most of the time, I do agree with the notion she was conceived via gender selection, I had the same idea many years ago. I recall when Cruz was born and Vicky wasn't all that thrilled not having a girl which is what she really wanted. Vicky stopped having kids after Harper because all she wanted was a mini me which is why she had so many kids. Sadly all the kids have been a C section, Vicky has never had the pleasure of giving birth the old fashioned way.

Reactions: 10
I think Harper is an adorable young lady and from what I've seen in the papers she seems well grounded most of the time, I do agree with the notion she was conceived via gender selection, I had the same idea many years ago. I recall when Cruz was born and Vicky wasn't all that thrilled not having a girl which is what she really wanted. Vicky stopped having kids after Harper because all she wanted was a mini me which is why she had so many kids. Sadly all the kids have been a C section, Vicky has never had the pleasure of giving birth the old fashioned way.
Famed for being too posh to push 🙄. The recovery for having 1 out the sunroof is far worse than normal delivery. But I guess she wouldn't know as she'd have had a whole team of nannies & wouldn't have even had to wipe her own arse. I can't see her cooking, cleaning, washing, tending to a baby, up & down all day/night like normal mother's have to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Instead she has a daughter with Brooklyn's figure, though not his pig-passing-thru legs. I disagree that she isn't spoilt. I also don't think she should feature so much at her age - she will develop problems.

• Haha
Instead she has a daughter with Brooklyn's figure, though not his pig-passing-thru legs. I disagree that she isn't spoilt. I also don't think she should feature so much at her age - she will develop problems.
Think you are right about developing problems, when she becomes a teenage for starters.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely. It's like the people who overdo the PDA. Once? Okay. But everyday? What are you trying to prove and why go to such great lengths to do it? If they really did love each other THAT MUCH, they'd be at home sharing in that love, not spending all their time posting it on social media and getting ridiculous tats. Maybe this is B's way of trying to make SURE she stays roped in? Maybe this is her taking advantage of this whole "i'll do anything for you" that B has going on? I just have a feeling he's super immature... less than a year ago all of his social media was about another girl, then another before that, etc. I hope his parents are shaking their heads!

Absolutely. It's like the people who overdo the PDA. Once? Okay. But everyday? What are you trying to prove and why go to such great lengths to do it? If they really did love each other THAT MUCH, they'd be at home sharing in that love, not spending all their time posting it on social media and getting ridiculous tats. Maybe this is B's way of trying to make SURE she stays roped in? Maybe this is her taking advantage of this whole "i'll do anything for you" that B has going on? I just have a feeling he's super immature... less than a year ago all of his social media was about another girl, then another before that, etc. I hope his parents are shaking their heads!
He's a bit 'spesh'. I had another look at the reviews on Amazon of his photography book just for some healing hysterical laughter. Does it for me every time particularly the reviewer who would rather die from paper cuts by the 7 Dwarves.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is the latest Tattoo, his 5th in tribute to a possible future wife, don't know what planet he is on but he will look an utter idiot when the relationship fails. I can't understand this tattoo tit, why??

Just wow. That's one for the cringe thread.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.