Beckhams #2 Nepotism is our family game; anything to sell the family name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when they bragged about Romeo’s tennis talent and how he had the potential to go all the way. How he had training sessions with top players who raved about his talent.
The reality was different. He never entered tournaments to get a ranking . It was all a lot of hot air. David was an athlete and knows how much work goes into it. They would have had to bring him to tournaments, keep him in training which would curtail their trips involve some sacrifice on their part. They only wanted tennis for photo ops. The tennis court has now been ripped up
And how embarrassing that every year he would be taken to Wimbledon in tennis whites. How on earth the Beckhams and their PR thought the public would not notice that Romeo was not seriously working on his tennis skills almost daily, beggars belief.

Reactions: 9
Whenever the Beckhams haven't been forced in my face for a while, I think if it as like when warring countries go quiet and they're using the time to rearm. The Beckhams are busy behind the scenes spending millions of Pounds on promoters to make up their next attention seeking scheme. As David didn't get the Knighthood he demanded from the Queen for hanging around Prince William at charity events, they're finding other ways to sell their children into the celeb industry to use for their own attention. Latest is Victoria giving interviews on Lorraine about being proud one of her sons has a modelling job.

They must have given their kids an expensive education and what are they? They sent Dorklyn on the same photography course as Guy Ritche's son to use him for attention, but the film David was in flopped and the son was too thick to finish the course.
If they're so rich why do they need to sell their kids into the celeb industry? If it isn't for the money, then they must be dumb enough to think it's a good idea to sell them as talentless celebs, or not realise it's obvious they use their kids for their own attention.
I think they're all a bit sick and desperate for the attention. I think they would even go bankrupt by keep giving famous people like Eva Longaria free clothes and for David to keep putting money into Victoria's clothes design, to make her feel like a real top designer for her ego.

I think the kids will be the most successful as talentless celebs in the USA, as people there seem to be more easily influenced to like whatever over hyped celebs spend the most in self promotion, and the Beckhams sure spend a lot of money and time on self promotion. The kids are less model material than most other kids too, but suppose there's not much else they can be sold as.

David was well past his prime when he went to LA to play football. He was good at Man Utd, but then ignored his Man Utd manager when asked to concentrate on football than going along with his wife using his position to try to be like the Kard shians. David was the only one to miss a penalty in the Euros, to have England kicked out, as he was tired from Victoria using the game to have parties with famous people to get her picture with them in magazines.

They went to LA as nothing more than an excuse to try to creep around Hollywood actors, but when the only one interested was Eva Longoria, they came back to Britain. England won't ever win anything at football until they get away from David's influence of caring more about being celebs than winning anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Whenever the Beckhams haven't been forced in my face for a while, I think if it as like when warring countries go quiet and they're using the time to rearm. The Beckhams are busy behind the scenes spending millions of Pounds on promoters to make up their next attention seeking scheme. As David didn't get the Knighthood he demanded from the Queen for hanging around Prince William at charity events, they're finding other ways to sell their children into the celeb industry to use for their own attention. Latest is Victoria giving interviews on Lorraine about being proud one of her sons has a modelling job.

They must have given their kids an expensive education and what are they? They sent Dorklyn on the same photography course as Guy Ritche's son to use him for attention, but the film David was in flopped and the son was too thick to finish the course.
If they're so rich why do they need to sell their kids into the celeb industry? If it isn't for the money, then they must be dumb enough to think it's a good idea to sell them as talentless celebs, or not realise it's obvious they use their kids for their own attention.
I think they're all a bit sick and desperate for the attention. I think they would even go bankrupt by keep giving famous people like Eva Longaria free clothes and for David to keep putting money into Victoria's clothes design, to make her feel like a real top designer for her ego.

I think the kids will be the most successful as talentless celebs in the USA, as people there seem to be more easily influenced to like whatever over hyped celebs spend the most in self promotion, and the Beckhams sure spend a lot of money and time on self promotion. The kids are less model material than most other kids too, but suppose there's not much else they can be sold as.

David was well past his prime when he went to LA to play football. He was good at Man Utd, but then ignored his Man Utd manager when asked to concentrate on football than going along with his wife using his position to try to be like the Kard shians. David was the only one to miss a penalty in the Euros, to have England kicked out, as he was tired from Victoria using the game to have parties with famous people to get her picture with them in magazines.

They went to LA as nothing more than an excuse to try to creep around Hollywood actors, but when the only one interested was Eva Longoria, they came back to Britain. England won't ever win anything at football until they get away from David's influence of caring more about being celebs than winning anything.
They do have that Netflix deal. They must be scratching their empty heads for content they can film. After all, they have already sold their souls on a daily basis in the media, so what else do they have to share? They are a boring family as they do nothing of substance.

Reactions: 7
Yep, Vix has read the room again. Get your kid to flog a top for extortionate money when you're all already loaded and when everyone is struggling to make ends meet in the middle of a global pandemic. Top of the class, love.
I think the lifestyle of a lot of those over hyped and talentless celebs is exaggerated by their promoters, as they don't often have much financial intelligence and spend it as fast as they earn it. They're often tacky and need to make sure their clothes have big designer labels and everything.
Remember when Kerry Katona had the millions Iceland advertising deal and then went bankrupt?
Not long after her latest bankruptcy she was on Through the Keyhole in a mansion. Cilla Black said "I thought she was bankrupt?"
Kerry had to embarrassingly admit her agent hired the mansion to be on the show and most of the things in it weren't hers.

Reactions: 6
I like Victoria and always have
Really dislike David and think she could do better and have a better rep without him.
kids get on my nerves. Mainly Brooklyn as he seems so pretentious and trying to be “arty” - and their constant unrestrained support of his flighty relationships that last 2 mins is annoying. They would be better to say nothing than put on a nauseous show, when I imagine their are probably some rows behind the scenes.
I think Harper is cute but it’s annoying when they film her speaking on insta. She sounds like a 5 year old as they try to portray as all cutesy

I like Victoria and always have

I find Victoria creepy. As if she's soo desperate for the attention it hurts and she really believes what she pays her promoter to say about her. Saw her on a TV interview and she said that she thinks her and David will always be famous. For what? Then saw an interview about when their children had a kidnap threat, after they kept selling them into the public, and Victoria was more worried about her hair extensions. Another time she went on one of those Africa TV charity things, and she just talked about her handbag.
I don't know anybody who actually likes them apart from the media and I was wondering if maybe the media live in their own world, and think everybody likes who they keep telling us to.
Also find it annoying she's constantly being portrayed as a top style icon and I don't think she's stylish.
I know she's behind David pushing for the Knighthood, so she can be Lady Beckham and have more of an excuse to sell their children. I think maybe she's slightly more bright than David and knew she could use him after her solo musical attempts weren't much of a success. She even tried using David at music promotions.

Although I have to admit I find all the family creepy. I think they would probably die if they didn't have the constant attention they need.

I think it's a shame so many girls are so much more stylish, intelligent and talented, and they're being brainwashed by the media aimed at them to admire tacky trashy, useless people. I think some of them have been so brainwashed by the media, they get confused if others don't also think the trashy celebs are great too. they can't see they're being brainwashed to admire types who are worse than them.
Like somebody else said though, of course the type of people who think neck tattoos are stylish need idols too. There's money to be made from trash.

• Heart
I find Victoria creepy. As if she's soo desperate for the attention it hurts and she really believes what she pays her promoter to say about her. Saw her on a TV interview and she said that she thinks her and David will always be famous. For what? Then saw an interview about when their children had a kidnap threat, after they kept selling them into the public, and Victoria was more worried about her hair extensions. Another time she went on one of those Africa TV charity things, and she just talked about her handbag.
I don't know anybody who actually likes them apart from the media and I was wondering if maybe the media live in their own world, and think everybody likes who they keep telling us to.
Also find it annoying she's constantly being portrayed as a top style icon and I don't think she's stylish.
I know she's behind David pushing for the Knighthood, so she can be Lady Beckham and have more of an excuse to sell their children. I think maybe she's slightly more bright than David and knew she could use him after her solo musical attempts weren't much of a success. She even tried using David at music promotions.

Although I have to admit I find all the family creepy. I think they would probably die if they didn't have the constant attention they need.

I think it's a shame so many girls are so much more stylish, intelligent and talented, and they're being brainwashed by the media aimed at them to admire tacky trashy, useless people. I think some of them have been so brainwashed by the media, they get confused if others don't also think the trashy celebs are great too. they can't see they're being brainwashed to admire types who are worse than them.
Like somebody else said though, of course the type of people who think neck tattoos are stylish need idols too. There's money to be made from trash.
Funny how two opinions can differ. I don’t know anyone’s ages on this obviously. But I’m from the spice girls generation. I find V funny, self deprecating, don’t hate me but I do think she is stylish and the clothes from her brand are nice. I don’t necessarily think they would look good on anyone who isn’t very thin, but I do like them. I think she looks great for her age.

D i find is the one who is creepy. He is the one who had been alleged to have numerous affairs. I doubt very much that V could make him write a verbally abusive email about not getting a knighthood. I think he’s actually got hotter as he’s gotten older - the curtains and baby face didn’t do it for me - but I find him unlikable

i also have to add, the constant points about her “failing business” aren’t really points. It’s not uncommon for any high end fashion line to make losses. It’s why they all get bought out by super wealthy brands like LVMH, and why most designer brands do collabs with lower end brands - see H&M and all its collaborations - and have perfumes, eyewear and beauty lines. High end fashion is not accessible to the masses and costs a lot of money to produce.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Funny how two opinions can differ. I don’t know anyone’s ages on this obviously. But I’m from the spice girls generation. I find V funny, self deprecating, don’t hate me but I do think she is stylish and the clothes from her brand are nice. I don’t necessarily think they would look good on anyone who isn’t very thin, but I do like them. I think she looks great for her age.
Think I'm from their generation too and I thought Spice Girls were OK but just a manufactured band. Nothing special. That dumb Girl Power quote was obviously something they were told to say for a catch phrase. Only the most dim and easily influenced people would repeat it.
I think Mel C is the only real talented one in the band. The song Mel C made with Bryan Adams is nice and the song called Loving You with Matt Cardle is lovely.

To be honest though, I wasn't bothered about Victoria while she was in the Spice Girls. It was when she made me stop wanting to buy woman's magazines any more that she started to annoy me. After the Spice Girls split and she needed something else for the attention she craved. It's almost as if the Beckhams were being used to dumb down society, with her cheap style and dumb interviews. Maybe that's all the dumb magazines had to fill their pages and she was willing to be in as many as possible every day so they promoted her as special, but I still can't help thinking it's part of a plan to dumb down society when it was around the time standards in general started slipping.

Maybe it's just a coincidence she was in magazines nearly every day around the same time it was common for lots of thick girls to dream of meeting a rich man as thick as they are like a footballer, who would want a cheap looking orange woman who made a living selling dumb interviews about their designer handbag they can't pronounce the name of.

I think the media use certain over hyped yet attention seeking families to dumb down society, so young people don't want to do more in life than make a living selling dumb stories for idiots to read.
I'm sure women's magazines used to have intelligent articles and stylish fashion. It's almost as if the standards of style and class are lowered so certain families like Kardashians and Beckhams can be sold as idols.

Now magazines are full of cheap looking orange women with obvious fake chests they like showing off, and it started around the same time Victoria was being sold as a style icon.
I used to see Victoria's weird looking fake chest that looked like two hard melons on her skinny body, and thought she looked so cheap and tacky. I know she had the fake chest changed now to not look so obvious, but if I always knew it looked cheap then think that makes me more of a style icon. If she wasn't sold as something special I probably wouldn't care less about her, but there's nothing what so ever special about her and it sometimes feels as if she's stalking me with her attention seeking.

Also the way she's like parasite and uses more talented people for her own attention. People would just think of Victoria Adams as the least talented one in the Spice Girl if she hadn't married David. She seems to have a knack at clinging onto more talented people for her own attention. Now she's using the children for attention.

Like when Elton John fancied David and gay men at the time couldn't adopt children, so they used him as a godfather as knew long after people forgot Victoria's singing attempts, they will remember Elton.
Their nephew who's the son of David's sister who lives on benefits said that they never bother about him, as there's nothing they can use him for.
The way they sent their son on the same photography course at Guy Ritche's son to use him.

I honestly think anybody who admires her are celeb magazine reading idiots who also like thick reality stars, or any of the useless types.

I knew before David's emails were hacked where he was begging the Queen for a Knighthood that he was just hanging around Prince William at charity events to try and get a knighthood, so his talentless attention seeking wife could use it for more attention.

• Heart
Think I'm from their generation too and I thought Spice Girls were OK but just a manufactured band. Nothing special. That dumb Girl Power quote was obviously something they were told to say for a catch phrase. Only the most dim and easily influenced people would repeat it.
I think Mel C is the only real talented one in the band. The song Mel C made with Bryan Adams is nice and the song called Loving You with Matt Cardle is lovely.

To be honest though, I wasn't bothered about Victoria while she was in the Spice Girls. It was when she made me stop wanting to buy woman's magazines any more that she started to annoy me. After the Spice Girls split and she needed something else for the attention she craved. It's almost as if the Beckhams were being used to dumb down society, with her cheap style and dumb interviews. Maybe that's all the dumb magazines had to fill their pages and she was willing to be in as many as possible every day so they promoted her as special, but I still can't help thinking it's part of a plan to dumb down society when it was around the time standards in general started slipping.

Maybe it's just a coincidence she was in magazines nearly every day around the same time it was common for lots of thick girls to dream of meeting a rich man as thick as they are like a footballer, who would want a cheap looking orange woman who made a living selling dumb interviews about their designer handbag they can't pronounce the name of.

I think the media use certain over hyped yet attention seeking families to dumb down society, so young people don't want to do more in life than make a living selling dumb stories for idiots to read.
I'm sure women's magazines used to have intelligent articles and stylish fashion. It's almost as if the standards of style and class are lowered so certain families like Kardashians and Beckhams can be sold as idols.

Now magazines are full of cheap looking orange women with obvious fake chests they like showing off, and it started around the same time Victoria was being sold as a style icon.
I used to see Victoria's weird looking fake chest that looked like two hard melons on her skinny body, and thought she looked so cheap and tacky. I know she had the fake chest changed now to not look so obvious, but if I always knew it looked cheap then think that makes me more of a style icon. If she wasn't sold as something special I probably wouldn't care less about her, but there's nothing what so ever special about her and it sometimes feels as if she's stalking me with her attention seeking.

Also the way she's like parasite and uses more talented people for her own attention. People would just think of Victoria Adams as the least talented one in the Spice Girl if she hadn't married David. She seems to have a knack at clinging onto more talented people for her own attention. Now she's using the children for attention.

Like when Elton John fancied David and gay men at the time couldn't adopt children, so they used him as a godfather as knew long after people forgot Victoria's singing attempts, they will remember Elton.
Their nephew who's the son of David's sister who lives on benefits said that they never bother about him, as there's nothing they can use him for.
The way they sent their son on the same photography course at Guy Ritche's son to use him.

I honestly think anybody who admires her are celeb magazine reading idiots who also like thick reality stars, or any of the useless types.

I knew before David's emails were hacked where he was begging the Queen for a Knighthood that he was just hanging around Prince William at charity events to try and get a knighthood, so his talentless attention seeking wife could use it for more attention.
Hahah thanks for the insult. Fortunately I know I’m an intelligent woman with 2 degrees who isn’t orange and doesn’t read trashy magazines. I’m a key worker too so not useless either..

I think there’s an issue with the magazines you’re reading. Less Of the weeklies that feature celeb gossip and more of the monthly glossies like a Porter etc

Expecting romeo to make a big announcement soon along the lines of i want to be reffered to as they

• Haha
“I knew before David's emails were hacked where he was begging the Queen for a Knighthood that he was just hanging around Prince William at charity events to try and get a knighthood, so his talentless attention seeking wife could use it for more attention.”

David was probably quite keen on the attention too I suspect.

Reactions: 8

D i find is the one who is creepy. He is the one who had been alleged to have numerous affairs. I doubt very much that V could make him write a verbally abusive email about not getting a knighthood. I think he’s actually got hotter as he’s gotten older - the curtains and baby face didn’t do it for me - but I find him unlikable

i also have to add, the constant points about her “failing business” aren’t really points. It’s not uncommon for any high end fashion line to make losses. It’s why they all get bought out by super wealthy brands like LVMH, and why most designer brands do collabs with lower end brands - see H&M and all its collaborations - and have perfumes, eyewear and beauty lines. High end fashion is not accessible to the masses and costs a lot of money to produce.

I don't think her brand has a proper identity and that's why it is failing. It's not high-high end; she's not making couture clothes and she's not on a par with the classics like Dior, Chanel, Balenciaga. But her brand is also not high street per se; most people on average incomes couldn't afford a pair of socks from her brand never mind a dress or bag. I personally think her arrogance has made her create a brand which is trying desperately to be high end, and cost wise it's getting there, quality wise and image wise, it isn't. She would have been better off marketing herself on a par with brands like Jigsaw, Hobbs, Reiss - expensive high street, luxury but not inaccessible. As it is her range is stuck in a warp - neither high end or aspirational but also not affordable high street either. I think she'd be onto a winner if she did a collab with a store like Warehouse or Oasis and get more sales and exposure. She won't of course as she think she's Karl Lagerfeld.

& she can look stylish, but trousers that are a tripping hazard are not a good look.

Reactions: 16
If she’d gone down the high street route like when Kate moss did top shop she’d have had more success. Trying to charge chanel prices has been her downfall

Reactions: 13
I don't think her brand has a proper identity and that's why it is failing. It's not high-high end; she's not making couture clothes and she's not on a par with the classics like Dior, Chanel, Balenciaga. But her brand is also not high street per se; most people on average incomes couldn't afford a pair of socks from her brand never mind a dress or bag. I personally think her arrogance has made her create a brand which is trying desperately to be high end, and cost wise it's getting there, quality wise and image wise, it isn't. She would have been better off marketing herself on a par with brands like Jigsaw, Hobbs, Reiss - expensive high street, luxury but not inaccessible. As it is her range is stuck in a warp - neither high end or aspirational but also not affordable high street either. I think she'd be onto a winner if she did a collab with a store like Warehouse or Oasis and get more sales and exposure. She won't of course as she think she's Karl Lagerfeld.

& she can look stylish, but trousers that are a tripping hazard are not a good look.
I agree with you, but sadly Warehouse and Oasis are no longer around.

I've been on message boards about the Beckhams before and most people seem to agree they're annoying.
Then out of nowhere somebody appears to say how great they think they are and I've always suspected their promoters post online for them. I mean, they don't pay somebody a lot of money for promotion, for an ordinary person on the street to ruin everything, to make it look as if not everybody thinks they're as great as their promoter tells us.

If she’d gone down the high street route like when Kate moss did top shop she’d have had more success. Trying to charge chanel prices has been her downfall
Because she thinks she's posh and up her own backside. Although Kate Moss is actually stylish so that's funny, how a real stylish top model is putting their name on Top Shop and Rimmel, but Victoria thinks she's too good for those prices. I don't think there's anything special about Victoria's designs. Many are even horrible. I think of the Beckhams as like chavs who have won the lottery. Maybe that's insulting chavs though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I've been on message boards about the Beckhams before and most people seem to agree they're annoying.
Then out of nowhere somebody appears to say how great they think they are and I've always suspected their promoters post online for them. I mean, they don't pay somebody a lot of money for promotion, for an ordinary person on the street to ruin everything, to make it look as if not everybody thinks they're as great as their promoter tells us.

Because she thinks she's posh and up her own backside. Although Kate Moss is actually stylish so that's funny, how a real stylish top model is putting their name on Top Shop and Rimmel, but Victoria thinks she's too good for those prices. I don't think there's anything special about Victoria's designs. Many are even horrible. I think of the Beckhams as like chavs who have won the lottery. Maybe that's insulting chavs though.
There is nothing classy about them

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.