Beckhams #2 Nepotism is our family game; anything to sell the family name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched a clip of them on Ali G back in the early days and she looked absolutely beautiful, glowing and happy, gorgeous smile. Years of restrictive eating have ruined her looks IMVHO. The body needs a certain amount of carbs and she now looks washed out and ill.

Reactions: 8
I watched a clip of them on Ali G back in the early days and she looked absolutely beautiful, glowing and happy, gorgeous smile. Years of restrictive eating have ruined her looks IMVHO. The body needs a certain amount of carbs and she now looks washed out and ill.
It was before the public outing of Dave’s infidelity. I feel she changed after this.

Reactions: 5
He was very cosy with Poppy Delavigne and Alexa Chung, surely she'd find out and Harpers teacher and his alleged other children. Given her her dues I'm not sure I could put on that sort of pretence if my husband had done that.

Reactions: 1
My daughter went to Millfield prep and was in same boarding house as Ella Eyre, who was a witch to my daughter!...thankfully she left to go to another school!

Reactions: 1
There was a pic last year of VB where she had little to no makeup on and instantly looked years younger.
Like Spice girls days.
Here it is....
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mi...h-faced-victoria-beckham-parades-22997526.amp

I think she looks good here.
Her usual daily makeup is ageing with the heavy liner and dark shadow..

I dont think she is ugly at all quite thr opposite in this pic when natural.
How many nose, chin, cheek, tweaks and fillers is that after though? She apparently has a skin care range but continues to spend money on expensive treatments and spas. Her hair needs a total re-think. Look at her hands - they tell her age. She seems so tightly wound - what a shame. Posing your life away instead of getting on a horse with your daughter and living a little and having a burger now and then or fish and chips.

Reactions: 4
He was very cosy with Poppy Delavigne and Alexa Chung, surely she'd find out and Harpers teacher and his alleged other children. Given her her dues I'm not sure I could put on that sort of pretence if my husband had done that.
My ex grew up as a close friend of the Neville brothers (we went to Phil's wedding - no goss, really nice bloke) and it was well known in the circle that Dave had a girlfriend just before meeting VB that was in the early stages of pregnancy. The daughter is now a mother making Dave a grandad. Not sure how much money was handed over by Simon Fuller to keep this hushed but NDA's were signed, not only by the family but staff at Man Utd. If you read any articles about when Harper when born he never says 'my first daughter' or 'my only daughter' played very carefully.

I think she's been successful, but she didn't build her fashion label from scratch - it was built on family fame and fortune. Has it ever made a profit? More like a vanity project.

Although she's been successful to turn that knuckle dragging husband into a cash cow. Somewhat impressive he's still used so much to sell stuff.
Let's be honest, Stella McCartney only got into the fashion college she did because of her surname, yes, she worked and studied, but her work experience was at the top fashion houses (who had already offered her a job before she'd even completed her first year) not some run down factory in Huddersfield like some of the others in her class had to. Her fashion label wouldn't have features at PFW in it's second year either, again it the name. Would many celebrity offspring be in the jobs they are had it not been for doors being opened for them... TV presenters, actors, models, singers... the list is endless.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
My ex grew up as a close friend of the Neville brothers (we went to Phil's wedding - no goss, really nice bloke) and it was well known in the circle that Dave had a girlfriend just before meeting VB that was in the early stages of pregnancy. The daughter is now a mother making Dave a grandad. Not sure how much money was handed over by Simon Fuller to keep this hushed but NDA's were signed, not only by the family but staff at Man Utd. If you read any articles about when Harper when born he never says 'my first daughter' or 'my only daughter' played very carefully.

Let's be honest, Stella McCartney only got into the fashion college she did because of her surname, yes, she worked and studied, but her work experience was at the top fashion houses (who had already offered her a job before she'd even completed her first year) not some run down factory in Huddersfield like some of the others in her class had to. Her fashion label wouldn't have features at PFW in it's second year either, again it the name. Would many celebrity offspring be in the jobs they are had it not been for doors being opened for them... TV presenters, actors, models, singers... the list is endless.
So presumably paid Child Maintenance. Did he ever meet the daughter or have any role in her life? I wonder if she’d ever say anything to the press. Must be strange living seeing your dad so well known. Unless she doesn’t know!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
If I had money, I’d encourage my children to grow up out of the glare of publicity. It fucks so many children up. Why take the chance.

Such a small percentage of the click bait children seem well adjusted adults

@Pixie06 at least Stella went to college to learn about cutting and materials

Reactions: 6
Has she had a face lift???
View attachment 751530
Not sure about the face lift but I've always wondered how slebs walk in shoes that are at least a size too big for them. They must be constantly scrunching their toes to try and keep them on, but they all seem to wear them like that. No wonder they've all got hideous bunions. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also that shirt really does not work with that skirt, and what's the weird dot on it? The belt obviously doubles as a leash to keep David from wandering 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.