Beckhams #2 Nepotism is our family game; anything to sell the family name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to Mikesqueen for the suggestion.

Continuing from the first thread, we were talking about this photo.

35397258-8926221-image-a-26_1604834259174.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Posh looks like she's trying to cover up a great big zit on her chin hiding behind that roll neck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her jeans look like they're soaked at bottom and he's wearing some giants boots

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can't get over how awful those jeans are. So, why do we think her fashion 'empire' is failing

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m honoured my suggestion has been chosen! Thank you! ☺

Look at me: no hands, no feet, no chin! How can she be considered a fashion icon? She always looks sloppy with ill fitting clothes. As for those boots, David looks like a rain catcher!

Reactions: 15

How does she not trip up in those pants?! And his boots are awful too!

Reactions: 11
Their marriage makes me sad.The amount of times he has cheated on her and she just puts up with it.What a miserable way to live.

Reactions: 36
Their marriage makes me sad.The amount of times he has cheated on her and she just puts up with it. What a miserable way to live.
How many times did he actually cheat on her?

Reactions: 12
How many times did he actually cheat on her?
I don’t know how many times but Blind Gossip said that he got Harper’s teacher pregnant. They never said (To my knowledge) what happened to the baby.

Then the cheating scandal with a woman called Rebecca Loos years ago.

I’ve also read comments on the Daily Mail saying that he has 8 children. So, if these are true, then a lot.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I don’t know how many times but Blind Gossip said that he got Harper’s teacher pregnant. They never said (To my knowledge) what happened to the baby.

Then the cheating scandal with a woman called Rebecca Loos years ago.

I’ve also read comments on the Daily Mail saying that he has 8 children. So, if these are true, then a lot.
That's the problem, a lot of people "think" he has cheated when he probably didn't, without the facts
no one actually knows the truth. I don't believe the rumours of him being a serial cheater at all.
The Rebecca Loos scandal, well there was that but nothing else confirmed.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
David looks like he’s auditioning for a role as the Panto baddie.
Her outfit has left me speechless. My Dad had a similar jumper to that back in the 70s, which he restricted to wearing when digging the garden or working in the garage.
Plus I can’t stand women who try to be little girly, wearing their sleeves too long as if they are seven years old. “I’m so delicate and young fragile” 🤮 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Beckham is really wanting to nail the ‘weekend country gent’ look:giggle: , (bit like his pal Guy Ritchie) but he’s trying too hard.

Has he been pictured on a Horse yet riding to Hounds?

Reactions: 13
David looks like he’s auditioning for a role as the Panto baddie.
Her outfit has left me speechless. My Dad had a similar jumper to that back in the 70s, which he restricted to wearing when digging the garden or working in the garage.
Plus I can’t stand women who try to be little girly, wearing their sleeves too long as if they are seven years old. “I’m so delicate and young fragile” 🤮 🤮
Beckham is will known for having a14 year old gf in Macau, Vicky hence keeps a body soo thin.... well known if you Google. I feel for her.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.