The Battista family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow the Battistas on tik tok. Shaun did post a window cleaning video on there tagged with ‘working dads’ so @nutty is probably right.
See I don’t buy they do much, they spend weeks at a time away, there’s no way they could be self employed

Reactions: 2
See I don’t buy they do much, they spend weeks at a time away, there’s no way they could be self employed
The question is, he seemed to use the van before they converted it as a work vehicle, but now they only seem to have that so if he was using it for any business purposes he definitely isn't any more

Hard to believe the daughter is 15!! Gcse’s are upon her… wonder if she plans to sit any?
I just watched the skateboard video, there is no denying they love their kids and the kids love them but they are sheltered to the point of awkwardness.

If Shaun is a window cleaner then I’m pretty sure he won’t be for long when he’s away weeks on end as his customers will be finding someone else. I’m pretty sure the haven holidays are paid for too and are ads but not declared! They seem to spend a bit of time in their vlogs talking about the rooms or facilities there, I just get that feeling!

Reactions: 3
Tbh I’m kind of jealous how they manage to afford to do and buy so many things. They never seem stressed or worried about money and both don’t work to live. I’m killing myself just to pay bills

Tbh I’m kind of jealous how they manage to afford to do and buy so many things. They never seem stressed or worried about money and both don’t work to live. I’m killing myself just to pay bills
🙁 Just remember we only see an edited version x

Just remember we don’t know how they get the money, they could be living on loans and it may come and bite them on the bum eventually. I’m sure YouTube won’t pay them well at the point they are at right now.

Reactions: 1
Arrived at another haven in another dulux caravan🤣🤣 4 days then off to another🤷‍♀️ I don’t get it why do these clowns not take their kids home, instead of trailing up and down the country in a tin can!

I really don’t get why they spent £2k+ on designer cats just to only see them 3 days a month and leave them home alone. They would have been better off getting a dog at least they could take it with them but it seems the hype has worn off now she’s had a real baby. Although their last dog mysteriously died young and they never really addressed what happened?

I'm interested to know how they always seem to have money too. They are always spending and never seem to be at work.

Another thing I find mysterious about them is if you look at Stephanie's Facebook she has lots of presumably family added and nobody seems to like any of their photos, even of the kids. Where's all their family? I know that Shaun took Stephanie's surname when they married but there's no sign of his family. I wonder if that's why they keep their kids so closely guarded.

I'm interested to know how they always seem to have money too. They are always spending and never seem to be at work.

Another thing I find mysterious about them is if you look at Stephanie's Facebook she has lots of presumably family added and nobody seems to like any of their photos, even of the kids. Where's all their family? I know that Shaun took Stephanie's surname when they married but there's no sign of his family. I wonder if that's why they keep their kids so closely guarded.
Shaun has mentioned growing up in foster care etc so I imagine theres some deep rooted issues there, possibly with the both of them having family problems and that's why they're birthing out so many kids to grow their own safe little bubble and 'do it right this time' in terms of their own kids (not that sheltering your children from anyone outside your 4 walls is right)

Honestly, either their vlogs are out of whack time wise or they are literally haven, home, haven, home, haven, haven. They went to Bristol then home, then Blackpool, now down to Devon and Shaun said they’ve got another one to do next. Are they literally just touring havens? That isn’t making ‘memories’ that’s just being too mean to run your own heating so getting £80 off season breaks for a week. Get those kids in school ffs!
It’s the equivalent of doing a national tour of primarks, that’s the significance of that they are doing. Not vanlifing or travelling.

They are in Plymouth now 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 I wish they’d dress their kids better. Dionne always looks terrible, she’s 15 now she needs a hairdressers appointment and some decent clothes.

They just need to take those kids home, they aren’t celebs, they are not even micro YouTubers. Honestly I can’t believe they think they are living their best life. Now I think the inghams are complete minging wank pots but these are like the Poundland version of the them and that’s saying something! You’ve got the greasy haired dad that loves to eye duck himself, the deluded and incredibly low IQ’d mother, again thinks she’s a celeb, then a gaggle of kids that have been so isolated they are no where near their developmental milestones (emotional, social, hell even physically). It’s sad to watch. Maybe stop ‘bucket listing’ havens and go home!

Reactions: 4