The Battista family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when they say loch Le Mond, mataland etc I find myself correcting them
they say SO MANY THINGS wrong.

Theme for thyme. Cimmanon for cinnamon. Mo-Jotto for mojito. Camba-ret for camembert. Thats just the food ones off the top of my head.

They were also advertising a kids activity book for kids and parents which was called Toucan, you know, like the play on words of "two" and "can". Well they were saying "tow-kian". Drove me nuts!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The mataland and loch lamond bugged me too, I could tell they are big ifam fans as everything the inghams do they follow and it seems right when the inghams are doing something they aren’t far behind them. Yes if they owned the house or private rented they would be able to sell/find new tenancy long before now but it seems to me it’s a council house and they have to wait for baby to come before they will qualify for a larger home. I think baby angel 👼 is their ticket to a larger home.

I also wish they would sort out Dionnes hair, it looks terrible!

Last edited:
The mataland and loch lamond bugged me too, I could tell they are big ifam fans as everything the inghams do they follow and it seems right when the inghams are doing something they aren’t far behind them. Yes if they owned the house or private rented they would be able to sell/find new tenancy long before now but it seems to me it’s a council house and they have to wait for baby to come before they will qualify for a larger home. I think baby angel 👼 is their ticket to a larger home.

I also wish they would sort out Dionnes hair, it looks terrible!
Their house is definitely council, so am sure they'll be priority for getting a 4 bedroom home.

I don’t know about anyone else but are this family all there? Is it normal for pregnant women to climb mountains on such uneven terrain? My husband was shocked they did this! Having climbed similar and slipped and rolled partially (not pregnant) I know what it can be like. I know she didn’t go all the way up and they commented about it not being safe for her to go further. I just don’t think some of it looked safe for her prior to this point though. They just seem to do some daft things just like the inghams do!

Sorry but I find them weird! B fam?!! Really ?? Aspiring to be the next ingham tit show. Who’d want to be like them? Quit now and save your kids a lifetime of heartache.

Reactions: 4
I think they did a good Job on the van but I cant believe all 6 of them fit onto the roof in the tent things how it holds them all .

I seriously cringe for them everytime they say bfam

I think they did a good Job on the van but I cant believe all 6 of them fit onto the roof in the tent things how it holds them all .

I seriously cringe for them everytime they say bfam
I know it's only a temporary thing, but the older two should really have their own separate space, especially when they're on the road camping for weeks on end, no one would want to share a bed with their younger siblings for more than a one off. They keep taking about going camping again once the baby is here, surely it would be really unsafe to have a newborn and then a crawling toddler that can unzip the tent and fall from the roof?

Also shouldn't Dionne have been doing her GCSE exams around about now? But it seems like the past 2-3 months they've just been on constant holidays

Reactions: 3
I just came across Dionnes Instagram account whilst looking to see if anything had been posted about the baby being born and I’m honestly appalled. She’s only 14 but she’s posing provocatively in swimwear and also a lacey nightie... and the comments are filled with middle aged men commenting heart emojis and asking to be her friend and for her to DM them, really concerning that the parents are turning a blind eye to it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I just came across Dionnes Instagram account whilst looking to see if anything had been posted about the baby being born and I’m honestly appalled. She’s only 14 but she’s posing provocatively in swimwear and also a lacey nightie... and the comments are filled with middle aged men commenting heart emojis and asking to be her friend and for her to DM them, really concerning that the parents are turning a blind eye to it.
She’s in labour

Her photos are incredibly inappropriate and it’s actually scary.

But then again I also think the clothes she wears in vlogs and photos are also inappropriate. Maybe I’m just an old fart, but my daughter doesn’t wear anything like that.

Her photos are incredibly inappropriate and it’s actually scary.

But then again I also think the clothes she wears in vlogs and photos are also inappropriate. Maybe I’m just an old fart, but my daughter doesn’t wear anything like that.
I think she can wear what she likes but she's underage and it's attracting literal pedos on her instagram account so at the very least if she is going to post pictures like that, have her account be private or monitor it as a parent. Some of the hashtags she uses men like that literally just surf them looking for 'teen girls' and its gross. Some of the middle age men shes even replying to which is scary.

I think she can wear what she likes but she's underage and it's attracting literal pedos on her instagram account so at the very least if she is going to post pictures like that, have her account be private or monitor it as a parent. Some of the hashtags she uses men like that literally just surf them looking for 'teen girls' and its gross. Some of the middle age men shes even replying to which is scary.
See I think that’s just shoddy parenting right there. She shouldn’t be posting pics like that full stop for her parents to the monitor the comments.

Those comments are absolutely disgusting that she has on some of her pictures, she’s a child.

I wonder what the midwife was thinking while she was doing her job it looked like Sean was practically standing shoulder to shoulder with her as the baby was been born

Why are they dragging out revealing the babies name like they're celebrities?

• Haha
Why are they dragging out revealing the babies name like they're celebrities?
They are wannabe inghams that’s why, even all the kids perched on the bed for apparent first meeting of the baby!! They are desperate and downright pathetic, why would they want to be like the inghams??!!

They are wannabe inghams that’s why, even all the kids perched on the bed for apparent first meeting of the baby!! They are desperate and downright pathetic, why would they want to be like the inghams??!!
You are right I liked stephanie, wasnt sure about Sean just something I can't put my finger on about him ,but the whole copying the inghams is so off putting .creepy and lazy ingham are scum the outcasts of YouTube and you have to question what kind of people they are that look up to / copy them .

Reactions: 4
You are right I liked stephanie, wasnt sure about Sean just something I can't put my finger on about him ,but the whole copying the inghams is so off putting .creepy and lazy ingham are scum the outcasts of YouTube and you have to question what kind of people they are that look up to / copy them .
I wouldnt be surprised if the baby is called Meela, or Isla, Isabella or Esmee

• Haha
I can’t be bothered to watch all this “new baby” vlogs especially the birth vlog! I just seem to have gone right off them suddenly to be honest. It’s probably the more they vlog the more Ingram like they become. I’ve always thought they were Ingram wannabes but it’s getting so coincidental that you would think they were friends. They go off travelling when the inghams are, they do up a van into a motor home cos he infants have the caravan then the inch and get a bigger van to convert? They have babies within weeks of each other. The only difference is the house 🤣 although they’ll probably hope they make it big to buy a house as big as inghams.

I feel bad because I literally laughed out loud at that name.

It's not even a normal name that a character has, it was made up. It's not like all the Elsa's and Ana's that atleast still have a normal name 30 years from now. Extra points for cringe, the word isn't even a name its a title for 'Queen' in the books/shows

Khaleesi 😬

Edit: ok so I looked it up and it does exist as a name in the Arabic language 🤷🏼‍♀️